• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Rare Fandom Craving: Ninjago!

DuchessAnyaxx

Hi lovelies!

As the title states, I am craving a very difficult fandom to find RPs for: Ninjago Masters of Spinjitzu.

I am most interested in a long term partner who would classify their writing style as literate, advanced literate or even novella!

OC x Canon pairings are preferred though doubling is something I am very interested in and encourage!

I do have a few plots and am also interested in brainstorming to come up with something new to fit both our interests. Romance is a must while I also love angst, drama, action, etc.

Please feel free to message me with any interest (I am happy to plot/rp/chat here or over discord if it's easier) and I hope to hear from some of you! :)

I am most interested in a long term partner who would classify their writing style as literate, advanced literate or even novella!

OC x Canon pairings are preferred though doubling is something I am very interested in and encourage!

I do have a few plots and am also interested in brainstorming to come up with something new to fit both our interests. Romance is a must while I also love angst, drama, action, etc.

Please feel free to message me with any interest (I am happy to plot/rp/chat here or over discord if it's easier) and I hope to hear from some of you! :)
hello ^^

im ava!! <3

im interested in roleplaying with you!! if you are still interested in ninjago. :D since this post was made a couple months ago..heh. also! the platform i usually use for ninjago roleplays is roblox..which sounds stupid! but, it has a game with ALL the maps and character morphs. which makes it even more fun ^^ if your still looking for a partner, im here! (also, i usually roleplay as jay, kai, lloyd, but nya and zane also work! teehee.)

hello ^^

im ava!! <3

im interested in roleplaying with you!! if you are still interested in ninjago. :D since this post was made a couple months ago..heh. also! the platform i usually use for ninjago roleplays is roblox..which sounds stupid! but, it has a game with ALL the maps and character morphs. which makes it even more fun ^^ if your still looking for a partner, im here! (also, i usually roleplay as jay, kai, lloyd, but nya and zane also work! teehee.)
Hey there, I’m very interested in role playing with you! I’m always looking for a good Ninjago RP since it’s so rare to find! I’m currently looking for Cole if you don’t mind trying your hand at him and I can play anyone in return. Feel free to shoot me a PM and we can discuss a story! :)

Hey there, I’m very interested in role playing with you! I’m always looking for a good Ninjago RP since it’s so rare to find! I’m currently looking for Cole if you don’t mind trying your hand at him and I can play anyone in return. Feel free to shoot me a PM and we can discuss a story! :)
haii !!

really sorry for the late response, ive been busy with school and havent checked my notifications hah..and also! of course that works! :D I do not mind being cole, as im re watching ninjago for the 6th time, and his character is starting to appeal more to me! As I used to be biased with kai and jay, they used to be my childhood favs! Also, I dont mind who you play in return! You can be whoever, interests you the most, though it would be in best preference if it was a ninja, or a character close to cole. thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back