Raphael's return

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adriana smiled as she closed her eyes, she felt the energy course through her. It was like nothing she ever felt, it was very powerful, she hoped it was powerful enough. Adriana pictured herself older, how she would look, she did a few habdsigns and she started to glow, as she released Jase's power infused with her own to transform. Once she opened her eyes, they were red and she could see out of both. She kept the black hair and she looked 18 now. 2f0482641fbf3666caa251df4de2923e.jpg

Jase crossed his arms looking at Adrianna transforming and a smirk formed on his lips " use that power wisely " he said as he turned walking towards Faye and kissed her on the lips

Zero eyes grew wide seeing her completely different and he blushed a bit scratching the back of his head even feeling greater power in her. " Adrianna.. you look amazing

Adriana looked down, it felt good, but also weird and different. She smiled, she could see out of both of her eyes, it made her happy. She looked up at Jase "thank you Jase I owe you big time." she giggled and smiled. She looked over at Zero and blushed, she could finally be with him, and that scared her. Everything right now scared her, it was all new and different.

Zero walked towards her and looked her still blushing " ready to head back to the castle? " he smiled very happy to see her so differently and it really brought great motivation in him to end both Jase's and Scar's evil permanently so they could be happy together

Adriana smiled and walked up to Zero "I'm ready but not to go back" she took Zero's hand "I know I told Riku one hour but we may need to push that back a bit" she smirked "let's go back to the beach" she tilted her head looking at him, "I mean if your up to it?"

Zero smiled and nodded as he softly gripped her hand pulling her close to him and teleported them both to the beach. Once they appeared he looked smiled calmly looking at the beach " here we are " he looked at her still blushing

Adriana smiled as he pulled her closer, and she looked around the beach. "Thank you" she smiled and let go of his hand looking out into the water. "Before we train, before we fight I want to live" she glanced over her shoulder at Zero. "I lost out on so much being young, being blind. I want to experience everything, see everything" she twisted her wrist putting out her hand a small amount of magic energy appearing in it. "Jase's energy is great, even with this small amount I know I can do great things now"

Faye turned back to Jase as they left. "can you really trust her?" she seemed a little angry "Jase you are aware what she can accomplish with your energy, your power. She is a very powerful creature already you made her more powerful." she shook her head "do you intend for her to be a dragon? are you testing her strength, her body?"

Zero smiled and nodded " we will Adrianna. We will enjoy great things together " he walked up next to her sensing her energy was even greater " im just glad you got what you hoped for.. No matter what i want to be by yourside forever.. want to enjoy every second of it

Jase shook his head " we shall see.. and no i dont intend turning into a dragon.. even with the energy and being almost like Riku.. " he sighed " i checked her limits she would die in the process so will Riku.. but.. im going to be do something very dark.. " he sighed " i need the body of Roxas

Adriana looked up at him, "everything feels different, I'm older, I can see, I" she stopped and closed her hand making the energy disappear. "you know you always smelled good, your blood your power, even your father." she shook her head "is this what's it's like to be an ancient one? the power is massive." she smirked

Faye looked at him concerned, "something dark?" she smirked "what do you have in mind? I'm very curious." she pulled him closer "I wish to see this world covered in dragons but not her. She seemed to be very troublesome."

Zero nodded " yeah the power is great.. only if its used for the right reasons. " he walked up to her and placed his hand on her vheek staring into her eyes " i know alots happened and you feel different.. but i hope now we can really enjoy our lives together " he kissed her on the lips softly.

Jase looked at her " hes dead his body will make a perfect catalyst for a dragon to be created.. they wont know its him.. but he will be a dragon " he grinned looking at her " but he wont be our child the greater dragons will be our offsprings..even if she exists she tries anything i can take that power away from her easily

Adriana nodded, and blushed as he touched her cheek. She closed her eyes as they kissed, it startled her, but she also enjoyed it. "Zero she took his hand, I want to be with you, and I have a plan" she smiled "do I seem like myself, I mean if you closed your eyes and felt this presence would you know it was me?"

Faye smirked "a catalyst dragon?" she laughed "that's brilliant, but how will we get his body?"

Zero smiled calmly " Adrianna.. ive always loved you even when we first met.. on the outside you changed but in tge inside your still that girl i will always be in love with " he smiled wrapping his arms around her holding her close " what ever you bave planned no matter what it is.. im not leaving your side

Jase grinned " they have to sleep eventually " he grinned placing his hand on her cheek as he pulled her down getting on top of her kissing her neck softly

Adriana blushed, that wasn't her question, or the reaction she was expecting. "you're going to have to" she pushed him away "Zero I'm different, my energy, my aura. I'm not Adriana, not right now. I can get close to Jason, Michael, Ilyeria and they will have no idea it's me" she shook her head "I'm a demon who wants to kill everyone, don't you see what this means?" she sounded excited.

Faye smiled and let him get on top of her kissing him. "I want more dragons. I want to rule the world with them, no one will get in our way." she pulled him closer kissing in deeply.

Zero eyes went wide pushing him away " i see.. but they wont make it easy they might make you try to hurt one of our friends " he said looking down " is it worth getting close to them? They might make us fight each other.. i dont know if i could even do that

Jase grinned " oh my love we will rule the dragons will rule this world.. i will be king and you will be my Queen " he grinned kissing her passionately on the lips

Adriana shook her head "they can't make me do anything I don't want to do. All I need to do is get close to them, separate one of them and we will have our whole team to back me up and take them down." she smirked "I'm an excellent liar, all you need to do is trust me"

Faye smiled as he kissed her, she wrapped her leg around him holding him closely. "let's start this world anew"

Zero smiled and nodded " i trust always have always will " he walked up to her " but before we start your plan cane we enjoy being together and celebrate a bit " he held her hand softly

Jase grinned and nodded " yes my Queen lets start " he kissed her passionately on the lips then started to bite her her neck

Adriana looked down at their hands and nodded "yes let's celebrate" she smiled. "when the time comes don't trust demons." she looked down "I can't say much but don't tell our plan to anyone who is even remotely a type of demon, they can't be trusted." she sighed, she sounded serious and grim. "promise me, it's not safe."

Faye smiled and kissed him passionately, and tilted her neck letting him bite her neck. She rolled over getting on top of him, her skin starting to harden as she half transformed, scales appearing on her skin. She looked down at him with her ice blue eyes, and ripped his shirt off with her claws...(time skip)

Zero nodded and smiled calmly " i wont i promise " he then sat down on the sand looked out towards the ocean " im so happy we managed to do this..

Jase laid back breathing heavily and looked over at her wrapping his arms around her holding her close to him " I love you Faye..

Adriana smiled, still a little nervous, and sat down next to him laying stretching out and resting her head in his lap looking up at him. "I'm happy too" she looked out towards the ocean closing her eyes listening to the noises around them. The power inside her was great, she had many ideas. With the boost Jase her she could accomplish things she couldn't before.

"I love you too Jase" she smiled and turned back to her human form. "Jase you should know I intend to carry a dragon to term." she leaned her head on his shoulder.

Zero looked down running his hand through her hair softly. Then looked back up at the ocean hoping for more peaceful days like this. " once everything is over we can finally enjoy peace and being together

Jase smiled calmly holding her close " well our race will be back and the dragons with our blood in them will be even more powerful

Adriana smiled and nodded "once this is over we need to experience the world together. Show me everything I missed my entire life." she looked up at him "maybe even go home, show my family what I've become."

Faye smiled leaned into him, "our first born will be the greatest, the strongest dragon their ever was." she looked over out into the lake. "let's go get Roxas"

Zero smiled softly holding her hand intertwining his hand with hers " yes that what i cant wait for " he chuckled a bit looking down at hrr

Jase grinned " yes our first born will be very powerful. " he kissed her on the lips " yes my love lets go get Roxas

(( i have to go to bed it sucks i know but need sleep goodnight and sweetdreams ))

Adriana looked at their intertwined hands and rubbed her fingers along his. "do you want to go home?"

Faye smiled and kissed him, grabbing his hand. Soon their entire bodies were turning into water, dropping to the ground like a puddle and appearing outside October's castle near Roxas and Izumi's grave, appearing as waterforms and then themselves.

((awww booo well goodnight))

Zero shook his head " no.. not yet " he smiled calmly looking down at her " its just we both worked hard for this just want to enjoy this for a few more minutes until you start your plan

Jase walked toward the gravesite and walked up to gravestone and placed his hand on the ground as he closed his eyes Roxas's body came out of the ground leaving a huge hole in it " lets go back to the lake.. " he picked up his body and headed back towards her

Faye watched him but looked around making sure no one would stop them. She grabbed his hand and once again they turned into water and disappeared, reappearing at the lake. "what exactly do you have to do to make him a dragon?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread