Raphael's return

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jase grinned and he then walked towards the water " well im going to need this lakes water. Its full of both our energy so it will help bring his body to life after im done changing his cells into a dragon. He placed his hand on top of his head " its going to take a hour for me to get done with the first phase " he looked at her " going to need you to watch my back love " he said while closing his eyes and started bring the cells back to life and changing everyone of them

Faye nodded "I will make sure nothing happens" she smirked and looked around, she was ready for anything, although she doubted anyone would bother them.

Jase finished changing the cells and then be started to wipe the memory of Roxas out. He grinned as he made sure no memories of what he did existed anymore. " now we wait. The transformation is done.. hes not our son but he is strong a red scale earth dragon..

Faye smirked "an Earth Dragon?" she smiled "I can't wait to see him" she walked up to Jase and wrapped her arms around him. "I haven't seen dragons since I was a child I can't wait to see more"

Jase smiled and placed his hands on top of hers " well dragons will return a d our children will be we even better my love " heturned facing her and kissed her passionately on the lips

Faye kissed him back passionately and looked down at the changing Roxas. "how long will it take for him to wake up?" she tilted her head

Jase looked over at him " until his energy adjusts to the change he will transform but some of his energy will be known so we must deny everything about changing Roxas

Faye nodded "he won't remember anything correct?" she tilted her head, "will he looks change? if he looks different and he has no memory how would anyone know that he is Roxas?" she sighed

Jase grinned " his looks will change most of his energy too bit someone who can look deep inside him will see Roxas but they wont.. maybe the succubus girl if she really tries but no one will recognize him

Roxaa eyes shot open he sat up and he looked around only seeing water and he looked down at his hands he only remembered going into a very deeper slumber. " how long as it been? How long have i slumbered.Anime203.jpg

Faye smirked and looked at the new Roxas, she let go of Jase's hand and walked closer to him. "you've been slumbering for quite some time now. But it's time to have some fun" she laughed, she was excited. She didn't want to say the wrong thing, so she was being vague.

((ooh i love the pic))

(( glad you love it ))

Roxas looked up at her and nodded " who are you " he then looked over at Jase and he started to stand up " are you two dragons.?

Jase smirked " were your king and queen of the dragon race.. were bringing back the dragons

Faye grinned as she looked back at Jase. "we are dragons. We will bring many dragons back to this land and rule them all." she looked at Roxas. "I'm Faye and this is Jase, and like he said we are the king and queen"

Roxas nodded and smiled " yes just glad the king and Queen are safe.. uhhh whats my name " he looked over at them.. i dont remember my name

Jase looked at him crossing his arms " mmm good question is there a name you like?

Roxas scratched the back of his head " mmm since i have no memory of my Name.. i will be known as Synn

"Synn?" she smiled "what a lovely name" she looked around, "now what is the plan love?" she tilted her head and leaned it on Jase's shoulder

Synn smirked " glad you love it your highness. What does my queen and King want me to do?

Jase grinned " we need to bring dragons back here in this world.. i have the ability to grant anyone besides humans the ability to become a full blooded Dragon

Faye smirked "we need to find suitable people to turn into a dragon." she sighed "as much as I hate to admit, maybe Adriana would be a good candidate. After all she already has your energy." she smirked.

Jase smirked " maybe your right. The next time we see her we will ask her and see what she thinks. I did the same for Zero too if she does and their together we will have two more dragons

Faye nodded "well that's if she survives that war." she sighed "such foolishness to get involved in." she shook her head.

Jase nodded " its not our war to get involved in.. we got more important things to do.. " he grinned holding her close to him.

Synn looked at them both " yes we get our kind back and fake over this world.. woth Force if necessary

Faye nodded "correct you are" she smirked and kissed Jase's cheek. "I wonder how my old friend is doing?" she tilted her head looking at Synn, "she might see through this."

Synn looked at her confused " see through what? " he had no memories of anyone. Roxas was dead he only had a memory of the angel and dragon wars and waking up from a slumber. " your friend powerful?

Jase looked at him " nothing to worry about.. you probably will remind some people of their friend they lost. I had to use his body to bring you out of slumber.. " he crossed his arms " he died but part of his energy still remains deep inside of you

Faye nodded "you have his scent a little bit." she smirked "maybe you should do something to get rid of that." she sighed "go off make friends, do whatever you please."

Synn nodded " i will use my own energy to cover the scent of it " he grinned and stretched popping his neck " make friends? I might explore a bit before doing that mortals cant be trusted right now.. neither can the Angels

Jase smirked " dont worry about the mortals they are weak as for the Angels they have been destroyed by the Archangel Michael.. there are a few left but all are in exile or just dont want to be bothered..

Faye nodded "you are correct to trust no one." she smiled and wrapped her arms around Jase "when we need you again we shall summon you, until then I don't care what you do." she leaned into Jase. "babe I have some news for you, I'm hoping you will love."

Jase looked at her and smiled " what is it love wrapping his arms around her keeping her close " he was very curious on wondering what the news was

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread