Raphael's return

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zaphael nodded and stretched " yeah i slept great it was a great rest and hello again " he walked to Lyra and sat down next to her.

Jase crossed his arms " so you two been here minding your business? Not being bothered by thise annoying pests..

Lyra sighed "I helped them enough when I was Mizore I don't care to help them more now." she sighed "I do agree with the fact Michael needs to go down, he is part of the reason we got separated, but I don't care about the others."

Faye nodded, "I also am staying out of it, I have my family to worry about"

Zaphael nodded " Michael dies thats all i care about.. " he crissed his arms looking at them.

Jase sighed " im only protecting my Queen and our child.. thats it " he wrapped his arms aroubd Faye " any threats to her life and my kids life will be destroyed..

Faye smiled and looked at Lyra, "aww we have such amazing guys"

Lyra smirked "so how much longer until we get to see a little dragon running around?"

Faye smiled "just a few more days"

Jase grinned with excitement wanting to meet his new child and was very happy that the Dragons will return..

Zaphael smirked " well congrats you two. I hope to see your child when you both are ready to show us..

Faye smiled, "thank you" she nodded at him, "you have such a lovely home, you picked next to a Lake it's such a good choice"

Lyra shook her head standing up, "I knew you'd like the water" she sighed and stretched, the sheet falling down her back, she caught it on the front just in time. You could see lashes on her back like she was whipped "so whats the plan now?"

Jase smirked seeing the lashes on her back shaking his head " well maybe head out and have some fun with friends

Zaphael stretched and looked at Lyra " kind of a double date.. sounds fun

Lyra sighed "so I really do need to put on clothing now?" she shook her head "that's no fun" she said as she walked out of the room to put on actual clothing.

Faye saw Lyra's back but didn't pay any mind to it. She laughed when she spoke and walked off. "well where did you guys have in mind for our date night?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back