Raphael's return

Status
Not open for further replies.
Faye smiled grabbing his hand placing it on her stomach, "do you feel their power?" she smirked. Dragons didn't have kids like humans did, once pregnant it only took a few days to hatch a child. She would need to be in dragon form to have their dragon egg and from there it takes a few more days. "soon there will be another dragon"

Jase smiled happily feeling the power of their child " your having our child " he wrapped his arms around her kissing her passionately on the lips " our race will return my love

Faye smiled glad he was happy about their child. "just a few more days" she kissed him passionately and looked up into his eyes. "I don't want those annoying people here to indanger our child. I don't care about them and I don't see why you do. They are scum"

Jase shook his head " i dont care about them.. they can die for all i care.. the only things i care about are you.. our child and our race.. i only face threats to us and thats it.. im not helping them only helping us

Faye smiled hearing his words, it made her happy. "good" she said as she jumped into his arms wrapping her legs around his waist. "soon we shall dominate all and see to it there are more dragons than any other creature that walks this world"

Jase held her in his arms holding her close to him kissing her neck " im nit going anywhere i want you and our child to be safe. " he rubbed her back softly

Faye smiled and let him kiss her neck, she leaned into him. "hmm I wonder how my old friend is doing, hopefully I got her to find her lover again" she smiled "we all deserve someone to be with"

Faye nodded "yes I think it's time we all sat together" she smiled "although we might want to be outside when we find them, I wouldn't want to walk in on her"

Jase smirked and nodded " yeah not good at all " he kissed her deeply " lead the way my love.

Zaphael laid in bed with Lyra holding her in his arms asleep sfter their date together. His energy drained but returning quickly

Faye nodded and they disappeared like water appearing outside Lyra's new home. She knocked on the door.

Lyra looked at Zaphael and got out of bed wearing only a sheet she answered the door. She smiled seeing Faye, and Jase and she hugged her old friend "Faye it's soo good to see you. I saw you're doing well" she looked down at her stomach, and even though Faye didn't look pregnant Lyra could tell she was expecting. "well don't just stand there why don't you come inside" she stepped aside motioning for them to come inside.

Faye smiled and looked at Lyra, "you might want some actual clothing" she smiled and walked inside

Jase smirked looking at Lyra and walked in after Faye. He crossed his arms looking around " Wheres Zaphael? Hes still laying down?

Zaphael laid there still asleep. He opened his eyes and heard voices but seem Lyra was talkingvto them so he stayed in bed

Lyra nodded "yeah I left him pretty weak so he is still resting" she smirked and looked down at the bed sheet "I don't mind this actually"

Faye shook her head laughing a little at Lyra. "of course you don't want to wear clothing"

Jase shook his head and chuckled a bit " just glad you two found each other. Guess in a way you two deserve it after the Angels completely destroying themselves

Lyra went and sat across from them, pulling the sheet so it wouldn't fall. "well it was all thanks to Faye for breaking the curse the angels put on me"

Faye smirked "anything for my old friend"

Lyra shrugged "well you never knew me before, there is quite a lot that would surprise you" she bit her lip "if you ever want me to show you I would be happy to" she said pulling up the sheet a little to show off her bare legs

Faye shook her head, she wasn't threaten with Lyra acting like this she knew this was who she was.

Lyra sighed and rolled her eyes, "damn it's been quite some time since I've had a nice orgy"

Faye smiled and chuckled, "Lyra my days of having orgies are over okay?" she shook her head

Lyra sighed "aww you know your energies were always fun to work with"

Jase shook his head " yeah find some others.. " he said then looked over at Faye " no one touches my Queen but me.. they try i will make sure they never exist

Faye raised her eyebrow curious Jase didn't make a comment about the fact she used t have orgies. She smiled "well you don't need to worry about Lyra she is not a threat to us."

Lyra nodded "yeah not a threat," she sighed "just will always try and get the tasty energies"

Jase looked over at them and smirked " your not the only ones who had a orgy but since i love someone i belong to her only " he grinned " but enough about that.. its in the past .

Faye nodded "in the past indeed," she smiled rubbing her stomach, "I'm creating a family I don't have time to have orgies."

Lyra sighed and looked back towards the hallway "well I guess I shouldn't either but if you ever want to have the time of your life our door is open"

Jase smirked " thanks for the offer but no " he crossed his shaking his head.

Zaphael woke up his energy returned and he put his clothing on and headed out seeing both Faye and Jase " hello how are you two doing?

Lyra watched as Zaphael awoke and joined them, she smiled "finally awake I see"

Faye smiled at Zaphael, "hello, again"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread