Raphael's return

Status
Not open for further replies.
Riku smiled calmly " never doubt you can.. " he smiled placing his hand on her cheek " no more doubting yourself look ahead okay go for the goal you seek without stopping..

Adriana nodded and looked down, "so what do I have to do next?" she sighed and looked around, she felt awkward with her 'non father' teaching her, and Zreo standing watch nearby.

Riku smiled calmly " getting to next phase is lettingv your rage out... all the anger and rage you felt at what caused your lose to gain the first form.. "

Adriana glanced at Zero, he was the reason she had this first form, it was a feeling of loosing him. Michael killed him, she watched it happened, it shouldn't be hard, because Michael did actually take away Roxas. Adriana clenched her jaw thinking of Michael, thinking of how she needed to get stronger because she finally wanted to see him fall. The power was radiating off her her, her hair was standing on end.

Riku watched her crossing his arms " unleash that rage Adrianna " he smiled seeing her getting so close

Zero watched her feeling her power growing even more. No wonder Jason saw them as threats. Mortals having this much power is insane

Adriana's power kept surging her hair remained black but her aura was pulsing, and lightning formed around her like it was part of her aura. It was spinning around her intertwined with her aura, her hair fell flat and the energy seemed more in control and less random.

Riku smiled calmly seeing her do it and he was excited " there you go Adrianna " he was excited that she coukd unlock that 2nd form so easily.. " your a natural

Adriana smiled "yeah I've always had that gift" she looked at Zero then back towards Riku, "my main problem is keeping the magic going at a constant rate so I don't burn out too fast." She looked at the lightning, it was wild, it was a lot easier to handle now than when she was completely blind.

Riku nodded " yeah best we can do right bow is get you used to thise forms. They take a toll if you dont learn to use the forms " he smiled calmly

Adriana nodded "I'm going to have to get used to a lot." she muttered. "so how do I get used to staying in this form?"

Riku smirked " i will show you.. " he grinned as he went into his second form too as lightning went around him and he got in a defrnsjve stance " you fight me.. dont hold back " sparring helps with getting used to the ki..

Adriana raised an eyebrow "you want me to fight you?" she smirked licking her fang, "interesting" she said as she moved her fingers playing with the lightning. To feel it in between her fingers and not be afraid of it was exhilarating. "bring it on"

Riku smirked and nodded " im not going to hold back " ok.. " he then charged at her is speed was fast as he thre a punch at her full force behind it

Adriana nodded and watched him, she could still see his speed, she went to deflect the punch with her left arm spinning it out of the way, her arm had lightning around it to help absorb the shock of the punch, she used her right hand at the same time to throw a punch at him, it was with great speed and force "oh come in I thought you weren't going to hold back"

Riku smirked and raised his left hand up blocking her right punch as he then grinned as he went fir a round house kick with his right leg aiming for her left leg

Adriana smirked feeling him shift she flipped back touching the ground with her hand for just a moment before landing away from him on her feet. His move was predictable, it's exactly how her dad used to attack, but because she was small it was easy to dodge. In that second her hand was on the ground she sent a pulse through it so the ground started to shake and crumble under his feet.

Riku felt the pulse and he jumped back then threw a ball of ki energy at her hit the ground in front of her. He then landed and then started to charge up another ball of ki but thise time he shot a energy wave at her

Adriana saw the ball of energy and jumped back, she wondered if he was going all out. It hit the ground not even her. She put out her hand charging up ki energy, but saw him throw energy at her and she froze. She got hit by the energy wave. Her reflexes were slow. She wasnt used to fighting with her eyes.

Riku looked at her as she got hit a d he crossed his arms and he transformed back into his base form " i know what we need to work on now " he smiled calmly walking towards her

Adriana stopped and sighed, she watched him transform back, she was trying to remember all the looks of Riku, she wondered if this form is what her father looked liked. "so what do we need to work on?" she looked confused.

Riku smiled calmly " your father trained you in combat well but now that you can see with one eye.. your body aint keeping up with your movements.. so were going to teach you bow to use your reflexes with vision. " be smiled calmly " follow me " he stoped drawing a line thirty feet to the wall. " now stand near the wall " he motioned his hand as soft rubber balls that a hand can easily grab " im going to throw these at you very fast they wont hurt it will teach you how to use your reflexes

Adriana nodded, he was right, seeing with her eyes instead of her feet was very different. She walked following him, she saw him make the balls appear. This wasn't anything she could even cheat with her feet, she never was good at blocking air attacks. "So you want me to dodge them?" she was a little nervous.

Riku nodded " yes just so you can get used to seeing and once you master your reflexes with your eyes we will work on blocking everything. " he smiled calmly looking at her " your a quick learner so i know you got this

Adriana looked down, "can we hold off on this?" she gave a weak smile. "I don't want to relearn twice." she looked towards Zero, and dropped her second form's power. "I'll be back to train but I really need to do this." She was trying to sound calm, but she was nervous and scared and anxious, she was unsure if she could get this to work. "I'm sorry just give me an hour or so." she started half running back inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread