Raphael's return

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adriana nodded "I was it's what wore me out so fast" flipped her white hair "hence why I changed back, I ran out of power for now" she sighed. "I need to focus more, otherwise I'll die in the middle of a fight"

Last edited:
Zero looked at her and nodded " you were in that form for awhile now.. but with practice it wont worn you out so much " he smiled calmly " i know you can do it.. again you proven to be better than your mom with magic.. hell if Izumi were alive and see what you can do here she would be amazed too

Adriana shook her head "the Izumi here was nothing like my mother." she sighed "she was weak, didn't let anyone get close to her." she put her hands on the back of her neck, rubbing it. "It's not just the form, I was doing a lot of magic today, I had to help Shikoku with Scar."

Zero nodded " we all did our part " he grinned and patted her shoulder " im going to go lay down for a bit.. im exhausted after today.. you should get some rest too

Adriana nodded "yeah good idea" she lifted her head off the table and paused, she had to get a grip, it was odd going back to being totally blind. She didn't want to loose that talent, to be able to 'see' what others couldn't. Adriana started to head to her room, "I'll see you in the morning I guess"

Zero nodded and scratched the back of his head " i hope the cure works.. " he looked down " goodnight Adrianna see you in the morning

Adriana nodded "yeah" she didn't sound enthusiastic. She slowly walked across the hall to her room shutting the door behind her. She plopped down on the bed without even changing. Adriana rolled up her sleeve running her hand along her arm feeling the permanent scar of her own vampire venom in her arm.

Zero smiled and headed towards his room but once he got to the door he stopped and decided to head outside to go pay his respects to Roxas. He walked out the front door. He sighed and saw t mhe grave marker and got on his knees looking at it " Roxas.. you always seemed like you were happy.. joking about oretty much every situation even if it were bad.. im going to miss you. " he looked down sadly " come find us in the next life

Adriana kept running her finger back and forth over her bite mark. She ended up falling asleep. She looked dead, but vampires usually did when they slept, her body was cold, the mark on her arm wasn't hidden it was clearly visible and she was past out in all of her clothing.

Zero yawned and head back inside and went into his room and took off his shirt slowly the burn marks from Jason attacks still plagued him. He gritted his teeth a bit as he felt a dark energy go through him a bit. He sighed as he laid down falling asleep

The next morning Adriana awoke and sat up, she was unsure if she could change into her God Ki form again, last time it took Roxas to trigger it. She shook her head thinking of Roxas. Adriana got up and headed for the kitchen downstairs, she needed a few supplies for later today

Zero woke up from his sleep and rubbed his forehead having a terrible headache. He looked around scanning his room like he never seen it before. He got up as he looked at himself and headed out of the room cautiously looking down the hall.. He started to walk down the hallway heading for the front gate

Adriana was still in her old form, blind and with white blonde hair. She made it to the kitchen, but heard stirring in the castle, she felt Zero's presence, she was glad he was awake too. "hey Zero I'm in the kitchen" she called, waiting for him to join her. In the meantime she was trying to navigate to find something, but it was proving difficult.

Zero heard her and he headed towards the kitchen. He walked up to her " yeah what you looking for Adrianna " he asked crossing his arms

Adriana shook her head "a syringe" she shook her head "I can see for a few days and I lost my touch." she sighed "I need to get my God Ki form back" she opened up the fridge and grabbed a bag of blood, but she didn't do anything with it yet. "I can't think straight right now" she put her hand to her head

Zero walked up towards her and placed his hand on her shoulder.." come with me.. " he took her hand and started to walk with her " Theres one person that can help you with god ki.. and thats Riku.. him and Akina stayed a night here since Jase isnt very happy so its mandatory for everyone to stay here

Adriana had the bag of blood in one hand and Zeros hand in the other. "Zero wait, I can't ask Riku to train me not out of the blue, not after yesterday." she sighed "I wouldn't feel right to ask him"

Zero looked over at her " Riku wants mire than anything to get back Michael and Jase but hes not going to let his emotions of yesterday get in the way.. i know its harsh to say that but Roxas would want us to fight on.. " he smiled calmly "

Riku was up and in the courtyard training by himself as he was sweating after doing 900000 pushups. He wioed his sweat. As he looked at the ground closing his eyes the fight against michael repeating in his mind. He gripped his fists tightly as he slightly crouched but was still standing the ground underneath him shaking as his power surged greatly as powered up and he transformed into his god ki form his blue hair and blue aura going between blue and red as he pushed into limit breaker god form..his hair turning blood red and his eyes turned blood red black lightning formed around him

Adriana nodded and followed with Zero outside to the courtyard. She felt the change in power as Riku changed into God Ki form. She paused still holding the bag of blood. "Riku will you help me with my God Ki?" she hung her head.

Riku smiled hearing Adrianna and turned looking at her " yes of course " he transformed back and walked up to her and placed his hand on her shoulder " it was both me and Rixas's idea to train you to unlock god ki and use it too hes watching kets make him proud " he chuckled " also when we go visit your oarents you can show them too

Adriana gave a weak smile when he mentioned Roxas. But looked nervous when he mentioned her parents, "oh no I don't plan to go back there. I'm not going to visit them" she took a step back, she wouldn't go back, after everything she's learned she wanted to stay here

Riku nodded and smiled calmly " since you managed to unlock it the first time you can do it easier now " he smiled calmly " to change into it power up your ki and you feel it call to you and then go to it

Adriana nodded "well all I feel right now is hunger" she said jokingly. She ripped off the top to the blood bag and drank it all, when finished she threw it to the side. She closed her eyes trying to feel the Ki inside her. She let out a burst of power and changed to her first form

Riku smiled calmly seeing her transform and he then walked up to her " now the next phase.. " he crouched down in front of her " Adrianna ready to go beyond that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread