Raphael's return

Status
Not open for further replies.
Akina kissed him and nodded "I'm sorry Riku" she looked sad, speechless.

Adriana looked down, she felt like she just lost a parent, she was running out of connections here. Adriana stood up, she wanted to be with Zero, why did he have to leave right now? She sighed. "I'll be inside." she headed back inside towards the library.

Riku held onto Akina " i want to kill them so bad Akina..

Zane walked up wrapping his arms around Shikoku and kissed her neck " we will have peace soon..

Shikoku looked at Zane "this is only the beginning of the war." she looked down "I pissed off Jason, he will be coming after me, I'm the number one target now."

Akina nodded "I know Riku"

Zane nodded and held her close to him and he shook his head " i wont allow him to hurt you love "

Riku let go of Akina and kissed her on the lips as he turned around and picked up Rixas taking him to the spot next to Izumi's grave marker. And made a hole for them to bury him in and they buried him in it

Shikoku smiled "I'm not worried about him just yet, I'm trying to think of a plan to stop them all once and for all."

Akina watched as Riku picked up Roxas she turned away, she couldn't look. Afterwards she stood by both of the graves holding Riku's hand looking down.

Akina nodded and headed inside with Riku, Zane and Shikoku. Adriana was inside, but in the library.

October and Zuzu were gone, they weren't here for the fight. Zuzu was missing and October was trying to find her.

Zero returned and he walked inside and he saw everyone but Adrianna he looked for her until heading into the library seeing her. He walked over to her and hugged her deeply

Riku sat on the couch leaning forward looking down " the beginning.. who else are we going to lose to this pointless war

Adriana was in the library she had her hands hovering over a book, the pages were turning rapidly and she was sitting still looking perfectly still. She shook her head surprised by Zero hugging her. "oh Zero" she gave a weak smile.

Akina shook her head "no one, we will not loose anyone else."

Zero sat down next to her " im sorry i left father wanted me to give imher the neckalice.. " he sighed and sat down laying hisbhead on the table

Riku nodded " yes.. i will train harder to make sure of that " he smiled calmly

Adriana nodded "I understand" she sighed, she was almost out of magic. "Zero do you know how to make the cure that saved Riku and Roxas?" she laid her head out exhausted. "I'm being studying and I think I have an idea." She was laying on about 20 books, she already read all of them since Zero left.

Zero nodded " yeah my father taught me just incase Riku every got that horrible disease again.. " he smiled calmly " the cure with no side effects will take a full day to prepare

Adriana nodded "I need you to make it." she sat up looking around at the books. "I'm going to take the cure, and combine it with a counter curse and hope it works." she sighed "since Riku is my father there is a chance I have the disease or at least a form of it."

Zero nodded and smiled calmly " ok i need three things " a bark of a willow tree.. a blue rose and your blood.. " he smiled calmly " luckily both are right outside of the castle

Adriana nodded, "well let's get started, hopefully this time tomorrow I'll finally be able to age again" she sighed "you're going to have to gather those ingredients, I don't know what those things look like." she looked down

Zero smiled calmly " well i will show you..after were done. " he quickly vanished and gathered two of the ingredients. He came back as he got all the petals of the blue rose and infused his energy into it the same with the bark. He then pulverised the petals into a powder and placed it inside a carved out hole in the bark. " i need your hand

Adriana nodded and waited while he left and when he returned she watched him work, it was a type of purification magic. She had done it before too, although she never saw the ingredients like this before. She put out her hand and gave him a knife, "here" she smiled.

Zero nodded and took ber hand cutting her hand and squeezing her blood on the mixture. He then healed her hand and looked at her " now we let it sit for twelve hours..

Adriana nodded "sounds good" she turned away looking back at the books "hopefully by then I can find the a way to combine it with my magic" she sighed "Zero, Jason will be coming after me. He has to be pissed what we did to Shikoku.

Adriana smiled and she reverted back to her old self, totally blind and white hair. "Zero we need to figure out how to stop Michael and Jason"

Zero nodded " yeah.. i know " he sighed looking down " we will figure something out.. " he smiled weakly " im going to train so i can get stronger

Adriana nodded "we don't know how much time we have until they attack again" she closed her eyes, she couldn't see again anyway. She leaned down resting her head on the books.

Adriana nodded "yeah I need to increase my magic capacity." she said with her eyes still closed. "I'm running out of magic too quickly I could never stay up in a long fight." she sighed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back