Raphael's return

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jase looked at Shikoku " this is your plan " what are you going to do to her? " he asked out sheer curiosity "

Jason closed his eyes sensing fir her getting a faint signal from the castle.. " the castle Michael Ilyeria head to the castle!!! " he vanished appearing outside as he sent a beam of energy outside hitting the castle causing the walls to shake.

Riku looked at Akina " hes outside.. " he walked up to Akina and kissed her on the lips holding her hand softly " stay here love help shikoku out.. i will help face against Jason..

Jase looked at Zero and Adrianna " stay here

Shikoku shook her head "not my plan just my power" Shikoku glanced at Adriana.

Adriana smiled "do you remember how we stopped Scar in our realm? we made her powerless, bodyless. So it's exactly what we're doing here today." Adriana felt the castle shake, and Shikoku looked at Jase "I need more time for this to work"

Jase nodded as he walked up towards the first " Scar!!! You got an option and only one option.. you ever wanna see your precious Jason again.. you leave everyone alone no more evil deeds no more killing anyone there has to be a balance you may kill mortals but light must exist.. whats your choice!!!

Zero looked at his father " dad no why?

Jase looked at Adrianna " seeing if we can have a peace..

Jason keot smashing the castle with great anger as the power defending the castle was weakening

Shikoku shook her head looking at Jase "oh I'm done bargaining with her," she looked back towards Scar who was now turning transparent. "by the time I'm done here she was no longer have an active powers, or a corporal body."

Adriana smirked "Shikoku is fusing this Scar and the Scar of my timeline, altering their times so they are equal."

Shikoku nodded and turned back to Scar "she can't respond to you Jase I won't let her"

Jase nodded " Jason is not going to accept this he will go past the limit destroying this world.. i wlnt be able to keep all that power of his contained..

Roxas appeared outside of the castle away in the tree line seeing what Jase was doing but then felt a huge kick from behind him from Michael.

Michael glared at him " this time... this time you die!!!! " he stuck his blade into his shoulder..

Riku saw this and his eyes went wide " Roxas!!!!

Jase quickly turned and he rushed over but he saw the position Roxas was in " not good..

Jasom glared down and landed next to him and picked up Roxas by the back of his neck" give me back my Scar or he dies!!!! " he roared loudly

Shikoku glared at Jase "it's why you were supposed to stop Jase too." she looked at Adriana.

Adriana looked down "I know and Michael distracted me, I'm sorry." she smelt blood and knew it was Roxas. She disappeared reappearing outside looking at Michael and Jason. "ready to go back Jason because I'm pretty such I was kicking your ass" she smirked.

Shikoku kept Scar in the basement, she wasn't ready to give her up

Jase glared at Adrianna " you fools!!! Give me back my Scar!!!! " he roared

Roxas quickly kicked Jase in the ribs jumping out if his grasp and he landed next to them holding his arm " Michael is mine..

Jason glared " i will kill you all!!! " he roared as he charged at them

Jase would appear outside and smirk " ready to end this

Adriana was smirking already doing handsigns sending booster magic to Jase, Roxas and Riku. "it all ends today."

Shikoku was standing looking up at Scar it was almost finished.

Ilyeria was in the shadows outside the castle she was focusing on Adriana, but nothing was happening...yet

Jase walked up " everyone i want you all to stand back " he walked up " Adrianna be our defense ok.. " he felt the boost and he grinned

Roxas charged at Michael as the clashed together with Riku.

Jase charged at Jason overpowering Jase with each hit not holding back slamming him into the ground and then kicked him straight up into the air. Blasting straight upwards than went above him sending another beam of energy ten times as powerful than what he did to him. Jason hit the ground badly injured. Jase landed in front of Jason and kneeled in front of him " Jason.. your hatred caused you to lose this battle.. hatred is the reason why you will never beable to get pass the limits..

Riku got kicked back by Michael slaming into the castle wall getting knocked out..

Roxas faught and faught but Michael was too strong but he got stabbed directly in the chest with both blades a d then Michael sent a energy wave through Roxas.

Zane felt Roxas's life force fading " noo Roxas!!!

Roxas eyes went wide " Im sorry Mizore " he fell and hit the ground this time not coming back

Adriana was unmoving, she didn't even hear Jase call to her. She had a smile on her face, she was no longer there. Ilyeria had her trapped in a mind game. Adriana was older, she found a way to break the curse and her and Zero were finally together. Ilyeria watched concentrating on keeping her mind focused so she couldn't help in the battle.

Akina saw Riku get knocked out and Roxas fall, everyone was loosing, they needed a win on there side. "Shikoku we need to hurry this along"

Michael glared at Jason and charged at him

Jase quickly grabbed Michael by the throat and slammed him into the vround very hard and sent a energy blast at him sending him flying through the trees.

Jason roared as he slamed hard against Jase slamming him into the castle wall " Son!!! Help... Help Adrianna...

Zero nodded and looked at Adrianna just standing there.. " Adrianna!!! Snap out of it.. " he looked around wondering where Ilyeria was " Adrianna.. one day we will find a way to break that curse.. one daywe will be together i know it i can feel it in order for us to win.. we need your help.. " he changed his appearance to his 12 year old self " i love you Adrianna.. always have and always will.. " he kissed her deeply on the lips

Adriana was lost in the spell, but Zero kissing her changed things. She shook her head looking around. Where was Ilyeria, she knew what just happened was because of her. She looked seeing Zero in front of her, looking younger.

There was suddenly a huge shockwave and it came from the castle. Shikoku finished her spell, and that was the result.

Zero looked at her and smiled calmly but when the Shockwave came from the castle. He turned taking the hit protecting her.. his scales forming..

Both Jase and Jason got hit sending them both flying into the ground.

Jason quickly got up " Scar?... what have you done to my Scar!!!? " he walked towards the Castle..

Shikoku released Scar and let her leave. "don't even say it." she smirked and headed outside with everyone else.

Scar disappeared and appeared outside next to Jason. She looked the same, but she wasn't she wasn't corporeal and she knew it, Shikoku stripped her of her body.

Adriana smirked "it worked" she took this time to send a wave of light energy at Michael and Jason

Jason glared seeing Scar return to him. He looked her over as he moved his hand catching the light not even budging " what they do to you love? ..

Jase watched closely kneeling next to Roxas checking his vitals and he looked down shaking his head.

Michael walked up from behind Ilyeria and took her hand vanishing with her

Scar glared and shook her head "let's get out of here" she disappeared reappearing back at their home.

Adriana went to Roxas she kneeled next to him, she started crying.

Shikoku looked over, "both sides lost someone today"

Jason saw Scar vanish and he glared at them wanting nothing more than to rip them all to shreds but was outnumbered. He vanished and he appeared back at the castle " what did they did to you?

Riku was kneeling down his twin and only blood relative dead.. " Roxas.." he sighed rubbing his eyes.. "

Jase grabbed a neckilice around his neck that was given to him by the monks " he was attracted to a succubus girl.. " he handed it over to Zero " go find her and give her this we will bury him

Scar turned looking at Jason, she went to touch his cheek but her hand went right through him. "they knew they couldn't kill me so they took my body instead." she glared.

Adriana leaned on him, she was barely getting to know him and now he was gone.

Akina put her hand on Riku's shoulder, looking down at Roxas.

Zero nodded a nd looked at it " i dont know shes scary.. but okay " he vanished

Riku placed his hand on Akina and he stood up hugging her deeply

Jason glared at the ground un able to touch her and feel her embrace. " im going to kill them all for this..

Adriana shook her head, not even looking up as Zero left.

Akina hugged Riku, not saying a word, she couldn't imagine his pain, just met your brother only to loose him so easily.

Scar glared, "You need to have Shikoku fix this" she shook her head "if she did this I know she can reverse it"

Jase looked down " they wont undo it.. they woild want something in return.. " he sighed shaking his head.. " i dont want to be in their debt.. but i really want to feel your embrace.. love what do you wish for me to do?

Riku looked down still hugging her wishing everyone came out okay and not died.. " i hope he can finally rest easy knowing were safe..

"I want you to make Shikoku reverse this" she shook her head, "we won't owe her anything because you will torture her until she returns my form and then I will kill her with my bare hands."

Adriana looked up at Riku "we're not safe, we stopped Scar but Michael Ilyeria and Jason will come back" she wiped away her tears "we won't be safe until they are all gone"

Jase sighed it was hard enough to kill just one of them.. hell it seems fate is always on their damn side.. getting to Shikoku wont be easy.. " he sighed " but eventually i will and make her suffer!!!.. and i know just the right way to do it too " he grinned evily..

Riku sighed and nodded " yeah.. we must make sure they are one hundred oercent gone

Adriana looked at Jase "what did you give to Zero to give to Mizore?" she sniffled.

Akina nodded "we will" she pulled him closer not letting go.

Jase looked at her" the Necklice that the shadow monks gave him. " he said as he shook his head " im heading back to Faye.. im exhausted.. " he vanished and appeared at their lake. He walked up to where he normally laid and transformed into his black dragon form to stretch out and rest

Riku looked at Akina and kissed her on the lips " we will burrmy him next to Izumi.. " he looked at her still sad never gotten to really know his brother

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back