• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Rango's Cravings! ❀ [Open, M/F, Doubling] Osomatsu-san

Greetings, fellow reader!
I don’t really know where to start off. You can probably call me a lurker on this site because I’m never super active on here. In fact, I do most of my roleplaying through email and Discord! I've actually been roleplaying for about a decade now, minus some periods of time when I took a break from the hobby. I was first introduced to roleplaying through a site called Quizilla during my middle school days. (Shout out to all you Quizillians out there lmao) The site was shut down several years ago so I drifted over to DeviantArt and began roleplaying through Gmail as well. As for my age, I am currently 22 years old and am completely fine with roleplaying some mature subjects. Note: "some." I do have my limits. I’ll try not to make this too long though!

Rango's Sacred Rules:
I. Messaging
I would very much prefer it if everyone contacted me through PM, but I will share my discord after I get to know you. If you prefer roleplaying through email, then please don't hesitate to ask me. Also, I definitely know that not a lot of people are into getting spammed. I mean, I'm definitely up for talking outside of the roleplay! Don't get me wrong. I love making new friends! Send me a bunch of memes and I will be happy to do the same. All I ask is that you be patient while I write my responses as I occasionally get writer’s block. (´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`)

II. Grammar & Roleplay Responses
I'm okay with the occasional grammar mistake, but it’s hard for me to enjoy responses littered with mistakes. I write at least 300, but not limited to, words per side. Also, quality over quantity for me! I would greatly appreciate it if you read over your response before sending it over to me. I do this to catch any sentences or phrases that don't make sense or could be delivered better. This is because I really care about what my partners read! I really want to have fun and provide a great roleplaying experience for my friends. ❤
(✿ ◜◒◝ ) You will never catch me deviating from third person and I also ask that my partners be the same. It's difficult for me to get into any first person text. Plus, reading your responses in 3rd person will help me memorize your character’s name! I’m terrible at names in real life.
Just... please don't message me if you strictly send one-liners. Those drive me insane.

III. Characters & Shipping
Doubling for me is a must for fandom roleplays! To those who have no idea what doubling is, it's very simple. You play your OC and my OC’s love interest and I do the same for you. All of my love interests are male so all I ask is that you be able to roleplay both males and females. Normally, I have at least a couple of love interests for each fandom so I am willing to let my partner choose before me. However, there are some fandoms in which I will only have one love interest so please keep that in mind. ❤

• I am not at all interested in roleplaying canon ships so please don't message me for that.
  • I am strictly a MxF roleplayer. I’m just not experienced or interested in M// or F//.
  • I'd like to add that I am very flexible with original characters. I love seeing my partners get creative! The only OCs that kind of put me off are the ones that clearly don't fit into the show (unless you can weave them into the story in an interesting and believable fashion) and the ones that are created to be more powerful than the main characters.
  • Lastly, if you need help creating your character, then I might be able to help!

IV. Limits
I refuse to roleplay with anyone underage so don't message me if you are under 18. I enjoy playing more mature and darker themes as much as I like writing fluff.
What I am not okay with: not sure if I can mention these on here, but I will tell when asked in pm.
Feel free to ask when you message me.
Also, please don't forget to tell me your limits if you do send me a message. I'm cool with any questions so ask away if you don't see something on the list.

What I’m craving:
I. Seven Deadly Sins/Nanatsu no Taizai
King x OC
Who I can play: Ban, Howzer, Gilthunder, Arthur

II. Fire Emblem Awakening
Henry x OC
Who I can play: Chrom, Lon'qu, Gauis, Stahl, Ricken, etc.
(Maybe second gen. characters, just ask)

III. Attack on Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin (Caught up w/ Anime)
Levi Ackerman x OC
Jean Kirstein x OC
Armin Arlert x
OC
Who I can play: Any of the 104th Cadet Corps boys, Erwin Smith, etc.
(Feel free to ask about other characters)

IV. Voltron: Legendary Defender
Lance x OC
Who I can play: Keith, Shiro, Hunk, etc.

V. Bungou Stray Dogs

Atsushi Nakajima x OC
Who I can play: Osamu Dazai, Ryunosuke Akutagawa, Kunikida Doppo, etc.

VI. Osomatsu-san
Osomatsu x OC
Ichimatsu x OC
Who I can play: any of the Matsuno brothers, feel free to ask for other characters

VII. Jujutsu Kaisen
Junpei Yoshino x OC
Megumi Fushiguro x OC
Itadori Yuji x OC
Who I can play: Megumi Fushiguro, Itadori Yuji, Satoru Gojo, etc.

The part in bold is what I would like to play.
I will do my best to play any character you ask for so don't be afraid to ask for anyone I might not have listed.

AUs/Themes I enjoy:
I. Soulmate AU: I’m honestly enamored with this AU! I can go with the typical Soulmate AU, but I’ve also thought of one with a slightly darker theme. Soulmates can be connected through dreams and/or a mark, but what if they were also connected by death? If either of the pair were to die in battle or elsewhere, then the other would experience a "refresh" similar to restarting a checkpoint in a game. I think this idea could bring a lot of drama and anticipation for the characters' destinies, since it would feel like a mystery needing solving.
We can tweak this idea and brainstorm together if you’re interested. Just let me know!
II. Modern AU: This one is pretty simple! The characters are taken from one fandom and placed in a modern world setting. We could add a bit of magic to the world or keep it completely modern day. They could be students in college, childhood friends, or whatever you envision them being! The sky’s the limit.

All Done!
Congrats if you survived through my rules!
Shoot me a PM if you’re interested and I will gladly respond.
Thanks for reading, friends. ❤

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back