Other Random question of the day

Random question of the day:

You're invited to play poker with the protagonists and antagonists from the last two video games you played. Who are you playing with?
Hmm lord Volhran from Tales of Arise. Eh, the demons from Wild Arms won’t care the game’s plot is based on destroying the world can’t imagine poker is a common thing. Granted, Wild Arms 1 is a set in a steam punk Wild West setting, or they want to play with a lowly human.

Muppets. I honestly don't know how I'd feel hanging out with 3 year olds

(Elmo is canonically 3.5 😭💀)

Random question of the day:

Why is it that fandoms with left-leaning political views like the Total Drama fandom are vain and arrogant while fandoms with right-leaning political views are edgy and unapproachable?

I don't know of any right-leaning fandoms... other than from expressly political source material?

But in general, the left is largely dominant on the internet right now, and the right scorned. Not saying that's the case everywhere, but it is the case in most popular spaces. Thus the left gets their pride from being "correct" while the right gets their pride from being "persecuted". Resulting in the left exhibiting self-righteousness while the right leans into their unpopularity and lashes out as if it's cool.

All it does is self-perpetuate the animosity between the two parties. And someday it's bound to swing in the other direction.

In the cold vacuum of the number line, a primal terror grips Six. The once comforting curve of its form feels like a noose tightening around its essence as it stares at the approaching rigidity of Seven. No, Six will not change! It clings to its familiar loop, a desperate plea for the stability of the past. But the future is a relentless tide, washing away defiance. In a final, horrifying act, Six stretches, not into the dreaded straightness of Seven, but into a grotesque mockery of itself: Six point five. A decimal point, a pathetic attempt to mar the smooth perfection of Seven, a last, quivering gasp before the inevitable transformation consumes it.

Six isn't afraid of Seven's crimes as a cannibal, but rather afraid of becoming different, changing, the future, the unpredictability of what comes next. God forbid six eventually turns to Ten.

My first guess would be either a joke someone made, an accidental live burial or some post-mortem ting happening to the corpse, with the later two making people think the corpse was moving (or making them think of that).

According to wikipedia though, it seems to take origin in a biblical story where the bones of Joseph’s brother Judah rolled in his grave with guilt until Joseph prayed for him.

I pushed a girl off of a slide in elementary school..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back