Other Random question of the day

2P!England, Canada, and Russia from Hetalia, The Genie from Aladdin, and Alastor and Charlie from the Hazbin Hotel. But I would probably just keep fangirling over all of them.

Only a few episodes of both. If I need to choose one, then Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog. (cue the people who hate that show talking about how it's horrible.)

I think there's definitely a lot of good to look up to there. If you follow the movies closely, you can really see their character arcs, and I think those were written well and deeply. The diversity of personalities and attitudes should really help finding at least one any given child can relate to, and through them one could learn an important aspect of life.

I wouldn't call them the best role models, but to an extent can be good ones.

The good cop probably. But depends on the story XD

I'd be the good cop for sure. I am very much guided on principles, plus someone who prefers a gentler and non-confrontational approach on most matters. Not to mention I'm not intimating in the slightest.

People.

The DRAMA of the bad cop! Just think about it! Being able to act like a deranged person, knowing it's all an act, and having your buddy swoop in for the kill.

Or you can take the disappointed mom voice, telling the person in front of you how sad their friends and family will be when they learn about all the crimes they have committed.

Sure, IRL it wouldn't be entirely legal, but hey, who said that cop movies were a good mirror of reality ? I don't know about you guys, but playing the bad guy is always way more fun for me ! (or the complete innocent/naive/stupid character, that too is pretty fun).

Germanic emenim cop

Aka disciplined, adaptive. But aggressive, misleading, efficient, and quickly intentionally incoherent.

Random questin of the day:

What do you like to do to relax after a long day of work/school?
Writing, roleplaying and making up a world of even story, singing, making up songs and parodied, games, RPing with others, reading, studying military euipment, pranking friends, making up personas for characters for entertainment, trying to learn a new language but sucking, the normal stuff.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back