Other Random question of the day

Sword fight together with our swords, training or eat with Mako lol

War reenactments with getting yeeted from eight different directions in three seconds, making skits, and playing video games.

With as much people as possible.

I am of the mindset that birthdays and holidays should be celebrations that brings people together. And there is no birthday gift beating a restaurant full of people you love, with on one edge of the table people arguing on who is best girl in the latest harem anime and the other edge people talking about their latest chemistry experiments. Makes me warm inside every time <3

With my parents and my online friends, and any potential other friends, in my own home, and/or over chat - video if they can't make it. Treated as a celebrative-scale ceremony for the continued happiness of those involved.

Most of my family beyond that tend to be bitter, greedy, hyper sadistic, or batshit insane. They're jokes, and as such they can keep being held back by my meme corps until their betterment, or they can enjoy it eternally. This excludes the self destructive such as those that make themselves worse by breaking themselves down, as they actually can be helped. Though it's a near eternal war to achieve results.

What is survivor? I assume it's just people that live supposedly alone, and live off the land.

The thing is, I'd need someone to help in the strength department or I get better myself. Beyond trapping and hunting, I have some setbacks. The only shelter I would be able to use would be to find a tree with a thick exposed series of top roots to go under, or some sort of overhang. I am not exactly all that great with improvising medical elements besides a tourniquet. I would think the hardest part would get a fire up depending on what's available in the environment. So I'd say 50/50, and 100% if I had my faults corrected by a wingman or something.

If it's more akin to naked and afraid, then 0%. I can't tolerate the cold even if it's extremely mild. I'd be done for by uncontrollable shaking preventing me from doing everything. Then the question is where is it taking place? Some random forest? The desert? Stranded on an island? I'm not a good fisher, and while I can tolerate higher levels of heat, the desert would kill me with the sun's direct and constant gaze smiting me. Even if I somehow managed on an island, I'll probably die on there too, or it'd end up sinking by fluctuating water levels or something and I drown anyway.

The forest would depend on where it's situated. If there's any snakes there, it shouldn't be a problem if I don't provoke it and let it sort of just evade. Though I'd get yeeted without knowing it, if it is already agitated and I don't notice it somehow. The real threat is other wildlife, and changing weather, where water is, etc. And if it can't even be remotely "purified" then you might as well just be dead to begin with. Anyone thinking drinking their own waste is a good idea doesn't understand why it's called waste to begin with. To even remotely think of the concept, it'd require technology that cannot be provided in a survival scenario.

So 50/50.

What is survivor? I assume it's just people that live supposedly alone, and live off the land.

The thing is, I'd need someone to help in the strength department or I get better myself. Beyond trapping and hunting, I have some setbacks. The only shelter I would be able to use would be to find a tree with a thick exposed series of top roots to go under, or some sort of overhang. I am not exactly all that great with improvising medical elements besides a tourniquet. I would think the hardest part would get a fire up depending on what's available in the environment. So I'd say 50/50, and 100% if I had my faults corrected by a wingman or something.

If it's more akin to naked and afraid, then 0%. I can't tolerate the cold even if it's extremely mild. I'd be done for by uncontrollable shaking preventing me from doing everything. Then the question is where is it taking place? Some random forest? The desert? Stranded on an island? I'm not a good fisher, and while I can tolerate higher levels of heat, the desert would kill me with the sun's direct and constant gaze smiting me. Even if I somehow managed on an island, I'll probably die on there too, or it'd end up sinking by fluctuating water levels or something and I drown anyway.

The forest would depend on where it's situated. If there's any snakes there, it shouldn't be a problem if I don't provoke it and let it sort of just evade. Though I'd get yeeted without knowing it, if it is already agitated and I don't notice it somehow. The real threat is other wildlife, and changing weather, where water is, etc. And if it can't even be remotely "purified" then you might as well just be dead to begin with. Anyone thinking drinking their own waste is a good idea doesn't understand why it's called waste to begin with. To even remotely think of the concept, it'd require technology that cannot be provided in a survival scenario.

So 50/50.

Survivor is an American reality show where contestants are split into two or more tribes of an even number, dropped in deserted wilderness and have to survive there. Every 3 days, they have to compete in either a Reward Challenge or an Immunity Challenge, and the tribe that loses the Immunity Challenge has to go to Tribal Council where they have to vote off one of their own tribe members. This will continue until the tribes are merged. From there on out, the challenges become individual and only one contestant can win immunity at the Tribal Council. In the end, only two or three contestants remain, and they have to either compete in one final challenge or face the judgement of a jury to declare the winner. Said winner gets a prize of 1 million American dollars.

Same as the past 50 Skyrim variants.
The only difference is, it gets a pass because the title actually has multiplayer.

But I'm sure there's minimal to no gore outside maybe blood puffs, and your ordinary blood that disappears in like twelve seconds, most likely just the same game but with just a few new features if truly any, and just honestly the title is good enough as it is. Nobody does the expansion idea anymore where entire weapons, story, maps, etc like a new game is all in just one package. So things like this doesn't make me care whatsoever.

Just do GTA 6 already. Same sentiment as TES, except I'm actually worried about that that one. They already yeeted everything with TESO. But in reality, I really want red dead 3 instead. Even though technically, rockstar itself is merely a publisher, the actual developer groups are renamed to reflect the brand name.

Stray (a game that was announced at the same time) looks wayyy more appealing to me.

Also, imo GTA is one of their flagship games so it was kinda expected it would come with the new console. All in all pretty boring

Users who are viewing this thread

Back