Other Random question of the day

Blue ranger. out of other common ranger colors it would be my favorite.

Random question of the day:

What forgotten video game character do you think should be brought back in a future release?
Honestly, I would think the protectionist from Bendy and the Ink machine. We defeated him in chapter four, we need him back. He can revive using the ink. I wish to see him in BATDS (bendy and the dark survival)

Same as the above post.

Everyone else I know of are 100% dead or obliterated into liquid.

Either the misheard line from Madonna's like a virgin, "like a virgin touched for the thirty-first time"

Or Robert Palmer's addicted to Love's line:
"Might as well face it, you're just a dick with a glove."

Despite owning some Nintendo consoles over the years, I'd pick Sega because of Dreamcast.

Indifferent.

If you mean a specific product in before the 2000s proper, Sega's Dreamcast. Shortly after? Nintendo's GameCube.

If you mean icon, then I gotta go with ya boi, Japanese Chuck Norris. Sanshiro Segata. The character could pick up cardboard and make it into a legendary weapon. Definitely on par with Chuck Norris himself, DoomGuy/Slayer, and a few others for most powerful, metal, and apocalyptic icons of all time.

Well no.

Before I became homeschooled later on, I was indifferent mostly, with like only one or two teachers overall I actually liked. One even let me stay in an upstairs waiting room with toys and games after I finished my work. I've never met a teacher that even so far as said something, to make me even consider a fleeting thought of negativity to.

It didn't stop me from getting pulled out for homeschooling though. And the school I used to go to now has a metal bar fencing all around it the height of about 3 maybe 4 feet tall mostly, and looks more like a prison or some sort of PoW camp than a school now.

Have you ever assaulted a teacher in school?
No no no no no no nooooooooo!!!!!!

If I assaulted a teacher, my butt would get kicked, twice. It's a good thing I homeschool, because if I had an annoying a-hole, I get a breakdown and would assault.

But in a short answer, ABSOLUTELY NOT

How would you describe internet arguments?
What is your context?
If it's a normal fight, then it's an internet argument.
If it's civilized, it's a discussion or debate.
If it's a kid acting like they know or are better than the group, it's comedy.
If it lasts over a week it's annoying.
If it's a troll, it requires context to determine if it's funny or just wrong.
If it's two people with no idea what their talking about, it's profoundly stupid.
If it's toxicity over a CoD match, that's perfectly normal crap that should be expected.

A number of these can be merged together to be funny, or kill you internally.

If it's political, it's profoundly stupid by default unless tolerance of opinion exists for both sides, or more, being involved.
There's more contexts and my opinion of them thereof, but there's no point adding in all of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back