Other Random question of the day

Both, at some point in my life. Elementary school I was kind of a bully okay, I was a bully. Whacked someone over the head with a metal pencil case, blamed someone else for crayon theft, etc. etc. Come upper elementary to high school, I was kind of a victim (got picked on by a couple of girls in my class for being a loser with an interest in writing apparently, along with this one fat guy who thought he was the shit), but after I kind of said something pretty harsh to one of the girls after her boyfriend broke up with her in high school, I was then delegated to "that one guy nobody really bullies or anything".

Dumbest thing I did as a kid? Cut the hair off my barbie doll and expected it to grow back

That reminds me of the time I cut off all the hair from my barbie (even going as far as pulling any remainder out of the little holes on her head with tweezers) and then I tried to make her a wig out of yarn and stick in on with play-dough. It didn't work as I had hoped.

Well uh... At the moment I can ALMOST sit on it. So I guess my hair is kinda long? XD

Although I did know a girl when I was about ten who had her hair go just below the knees, and she ended up cutting a lot of it off so it could be made in to wigs for people with cancer, so that's nice!

I didn't believe in haircuts when I was a kid. If I tilted my head back my hair would probably reach past my waist. So around back length I reckon.

I can't say I have one favourite but I watch a lot of crime-solving shows, like Bones, Body of Proof, Castle, Lucifer etc.

Chopped, probably. I used to watch a lot of cooking shows, and that's pretty much the only one I still find entertaining. The Dragon Prince is a close second, though.

Call of Duty, but only the old ones. I don't like the newer ones. Basically everything beyond Black Ops 1 went downhill.

None, because I haven't played either of them and can not make an informed decision.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back