Other Random question of the day

SNES. Unfortunately my mum sold it once I got PS1 :(.

A Gameboy Color. With Wario and Pokemon Yellow. Damn thing was so old it couldn't even save so I just constantly replayed both games.

The GameCube, Mario Double Dash was the best.

Not exactly the same situation, but I met a celebrity once without realizing they were a celebrity. I'm pretty out of the loop when it comes to pop culture so it's only afterwards when somebody mentioned it that I realized who the guy was.

Once I met a TV series actor (from a series I actually watched). I just said thank you to him because he was leaving the building I was entering and was nice enough to hold the door open for me. And I just entered. And he left. End of story.

Random question of the day:

You've been kidnapped by a foreign rogue military unit. The main character from the last video game you played is coming to rescue you. Who will you be rescued by?

Raiden from Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance. I think I'm alright xD.

You've been kidnapped by a foreign rogue military unit. The main character from the last video game you played is coming to rescue you. Who will you be rescued by?
The protagonist of Minecraft
Make of that what you will

Kasumi from Dead or Alive 6. or whoever the protagonist in 6 is, I haven't played the story mode yet.

In this thread I will ask a question everyday, and you will have to answer it. So the first random question of the day is:

What do you prefer? Playstation or Xbox?

PS. Don’t like how my os4 crashed after trying to update to version 5.2 after putting in assassin’s creed origins. Never had a game system that updates with every game you install before.

Arnold Schwarzenegger, Sylvester Stallone or Bruce Willis?

Dang...all good in their own way. Ummm...pff I don’t Know. Arnold.

What's the worst thing you've ever come home to after a trip?

Hmmm. Nothing comes to mind.

What's one thing you didn't realize was typically American until you went overseas?

Small dogs

What's the ideal way to spend a Saturday night?

Sleep and veg out.

What would you do if the Cat in the Hat came to your house?

Hmm. Probably think I was dreaming.

No answers to yesterday's question. What a shame.

What's the dumbest thing you've done when you were a kid?

Stole a vibrating rabbit keychain from Claire’s at 7. Sadly lost the thing when I was a teen.

Are you the victim or the bully?

Victim...all my life. Was thrown across the school yard in head start. I was like 3 or 4.

If there was a zombie invasion and you could only use one weapon, what would you use?

Hmmm. I don’t Understand the fascination. I guess my hunting knife. Only weapon I have.

If you could bring one deceased musician back from the dead for one final concert, who would it be?

Mozart or Beethoven. I like classical music.

What's the longest length your hair has been?
mid-back

No answers to yesterday's question. How unfortunate.

What's the dumbest thing a teacher has ever told you?

I have a sick sense of humor. 7th grade uyiung adult lit class because I wrote an I am poem about nazis. We were reading ww2 novels and she didn’t specify what the poem could be about.

No answers again? Damn, I hope this thread isn't dying out.

What's your favorite tv show?

Gosh. Ummm....from my era (90s), Dr Quinn. From mom’s era (70s), little House on the Prairie.

Call of Duty or Grand Theft Auto?

GTA. I like running over people. I always die in call of duty.

If you could combine two of your favorite activities, what would the result be?

Horses and writing

What's the oldest video game console you've ever owned?

Sets Genesis until I was 14

Have you ever met a celebrity but didn't let them in on that you know them?

Never met a celeberity

Gosh. Ummm.....what was the last game I played? Oh...whoever the main character is in assassin’s creed (the first one).

I thought they were the same thing. I have zero knowledge on this topic... 😔

Users who are viewing this thread

Back