• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ๐”ฏ๐”ž๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ข๐”ข'๐”ฐ ๐”ฐ๐”ข๐”ž๐”ฏ๐” ๐”ฅ ๐” ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ซ๐”ข๐”ฏ || [แถ แตƒโฟแตˆแต’แต โฑโฟแต—แต‰สณแต‰หขแต— แถœสฐแต‰แถœแต]

rainee-daze

" i think that you're worth keeping around "
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
"๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐š ๐ ๐š๐ซ๐๐ž๐ง, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐š ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ฒ!"

hi! you can call me rainee. i used to be into roleplaying when i was in middle school, and i'm now trying to get back into it. outside of roleplaying, i also like to consider myself a fairly decent writer, so i'm aiming to be fairly literate in my rps, but i do ask that you're patient with me! i try my best to be active, but i have been busy with driverโ€™s test prep and such, so please be patient! my timezone is ct. i do ask that you're lgbtq+ friendly, as i am an lgbtq+ individual myself, and i also ask that you're understanding in regards to neurodivergence. i am ocd and i suspect autistic, though undiagnosed in that regard.

i'm looking mainly for fandom 1x1s, oc x cc doubles preferred (double necessary!), though also up oc x oc. i can do basically any gender pairing, including nb! please keep in mind i am a minor, and i am not comfortable rping with those over 19. i'm typing this thread in mainly lowercase, but proper grammar will be used in my rps. trying to get my word count up, but i generally type around 3-4 paragraphs per response. as long as it doesn't make me uncomfortable, i absolutely do not mind ooc talk! and don't worry too much about ghosting, i'm pretty understanding, though i do not intend on ghosting myself. i absolutely will not rp any illegal age gaps or incest or anything of the such, i think that ought to be a given. i prefer to use discord, so if you're interested, please pm me here and i'll give you my discord.

rules:

i ask that you at the very least have basic writing skills, and i prefer someone who writes at least a couple paragraphs per response. of course, i am willing to tolerate some grammar mistakes if english is your second language!

as a minor, i am not at all comfortable roleplaying with people over the age of 20 at the most, and i also ask that you are 14 at the least!

doing oc x cc, i prefer to always double up.

if youโ€™re reading my rules, tell me your favorite book in your introduction message, so that i know you read them!

if you are ever interested in adding a heavier topic into a roleplay, such as self-harm, i ask that you ask first. i donโ€™t have any triggers relating to these things, but i would like to be consulted before.

my triggers are mainly related to spirituality - my ocd is heavily superstition based, especially around spirits that supposedly gain more power through talking/thinking about them, such as certain slumber party ghost tales. i am fine with them when itโ€™s fully fiction based, but when itโ€™s something considered a real superstition in real life, i ask we refrain from speaking of the topic.

relating to the previous topic, i donโ€™t know how many people in this community are actively religious. if you are practicing in religion, i will be sure to take care to respect you! but i ask that you do the same. i have religious trauma, specifically relating to the fundamentalist church, and i donโ€™t particularly enjoy having it continually pushed on me after what iโ€™ve been through.

this should be an obvious given, but i absolutely do NOT tolerate any sort of incest or big age gaps.

do not interact with me if you support ai. please. as an artist and writer, it's deeply disrespectful to use ai, which steals from real artists.

๐™›๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ค๐™ข๐™จ:

โฆ = craving
โ™ก = up for oc/oc
โœฉ = haven't personally completed source material

โžต Dreamworks Trolls โฆ
looking to write against: bruce. chaz. clay. floyd. hickory. riff.
looking to write for: branch. bruce. clay. delta dawn. poppy. velvet. veneer. viva.
seen all three movies, the first holiday special, and the beat goes on

โžต Epithet Erased โ™ก
looking to write against: giovanni potage.
looking to write for: lorelai blyndeff. mera salamin. zora salazar.
seen the webshow and read prison of plastic

โžต Monster Prom โฆ
looking to write against: damien lavey. faith fernandez. miranda vanderbilt. scott howl. valerie oberlin.
looking to write for: aaravi mishra. damien lavey. hope halko. liam de lioncourt. miranda vanderbilt. polly geist. scott howl. vera oberlin. vicky schmidt. zoe.
played all three games

โžต My Hero Academia โฆ โœฉ
looking to write against: fumikage tokoyami. mina ashido. tenya iida. tsuyu asui.
looking to write for: fumikage tokoyami. hitoshi shinso. izuku midoriya. kyouka jiro. mina ashido. momo yaoyorozu. tsuyu asui.
seen up through season 3 when it first came out, currently rewatching and catching up

โžต The Arcana
looking to write against: julian devorak. valerius.
looking to write for: asra alnazar. muriel. portia devorak. valerius. volta.
completed all routes except portia

โžต The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild โ™ก
looking to write against: mipha. revali. sidon.
looking to write for: kass. link. mipha. purah. riju. sidon. zelda.
completed both breath of the wild and tears of the kingdom

โžต The Owl House
looking to write against: edric blight. willow park.
looking to write for: edric blight. emira blight. raine whispers. willow park.
seen all seasons

โžต Total Drama โฆ โœฉ
looking to write against: harold. izzy. lindsay. trent.
looking to write for: beth. geoff. gwen. harold. heather. izzy.
seen tdi, currently working through tda

โžต X-Men 616 โ™ก โœฉ
looking to write against: hank mccoy/beast. sam guthrie/cannonball. scott summers/cyclops. illyana rasputin/magik. jean grey/marvel girl. danielle moonstar/mirage. kurt wagner/nightcrawler. anna-marie/rogue.
looking to write for: sam guthrie/cannonball. scott summers/cyclops. longshot. illyana rasputin/magik. jean grey/marvel girl. danielle moonstar/mirage. anna-marie/rogue. rachel grey/phoenix. logan howlett/wolverine.
read up through inferno, most well-versed in the claremont era

โžต X-Men '97 โฆ โ™ก โœฉ
looking to write against: hank mccoy/beast. remy lebeau/gambit. kevin sydney/morph. kurt wagner/nightcrawler. anna-marie/rogue.
looking to write for: scott summers/cyclops. jubilation lee/jubilee. madelyne pryor/goblin queen. kurt wagner/nightcrawler. anna-marie/rogue. logan howlett/wolverine.
seen all of the original animated series, working through the new show

Last edited:
are you open to doing an Owl House OC x OC roleplay?

Heyo! If you're still looking I'm down for MHA. I'm at about where you are also and getting back into watching it.

Heyo! If you're still looking I'm down for MHA. I'm at about where you are also and getting back into watching it.
hey! unfortunately, iโ€™m looking at your page and it says youโ€™re over 21 + mdni, but iโ€™m a minor! i assume you missed the part where i mentioned it, sorry!

I did I'm so sorry (literally the first time I've tried to find rp partners up her in a long time) good luck in your search!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back