• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ๐”ฏ๐”ž๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ข๐”ข'๐”ฐ ๐”ฐ๐”ข๐”ž๐”ฏ๐” ๐”ฅ ๐” ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ซ๐”ข๐”ฏ || [แถ แตƒโฟแตˆแต’แต โฑโฟแต—แต‰สณแต‰หขแต— แถœสฐแต‰แถœแต]

rainee-daze

" i think that you're worth keeping around "
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
"๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐š ๐ ๐š๐ซ๐๐ž๐ง, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐š ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ฒ!"

hi! you can call me rainee. i used to be into roleplaying when i was in middle school, and i'm now trying to get back into it. outside of roleplaying, i also like to consider myself a fairly decent writer, so i'm aiming to be fairly literate in my rps, but i do ask that you're patient with me! i try my best to be active, but i have been busy with driverโ€™s test prep and such, so please be patient! my timezone is ct. i do ask that you're lgbtq+ friendly, as i am an lgbtq+ individual myself, and i also ask that you're understanding in regards to neurodivergence. i am ocd and i suspect autistic, though undiagnosed in that regard.

i'm looking mainly for fandom 1x1s, oc x cc doubles preferred (double necessary!), though also up oc x oc. i can do basically any gender pairing, including nb! please keep in mind i am a minor, and i am not comfortable rping with those over 19. i'm typing this thread in mainly lowercase, but proper grammar will be used in my rps. trying to get my word count up, but i generally type around 3-4 paragraphs per response. as long as it doesn't make me uncomfortable, i absolutely do not mind ooc talk! and don't worry too much about ghosting, i'm pretty understanding, though i do not intend on ghosting myself. i absolutely will not rp any illegal age gaps or incest or anything of the such, i think that ought to be a given. if you're interested, please pm me!

๐™›๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ค๐™ข๐™จ:

โฆ = craving
โ™ก = up for oc/oc
โœฉ = haven't personally completed source material

โžต x-men (616) โฆโœฉ
looking for you to play: beast, cannonball, nightcrawler
willing to play: beast, cannonball, cyclops, dazzler, magik, marvel girl, mirage, nightcrawler, rogue, storm, wolverine
read up through the fall of the mutants arc
don't have any super specific ideas for this one. please keep in mind, i am only interested in the comics. i've never been a fan of the movies, and i haven't finished any of the cartoons.

โžต the arcana
looking for you to play: julian devorak, muriel
willing to play: all main cast, valerius, volta
doing post-canon events following the routes of the characters i think would be interesting. alternatively, prequels would also be interesting!

โžต the owl house โ™ก
looking for you to play: edric blight
willing to play: eda clawthorne, edric blight, emira blight, hunter, raine whispers, vee noceda, willow park
slice of life interests me most for toh rps!

โžต the legend of zelda (botw/totk) โœฉ
looking for you to play: revali, sidon
willing to play: link, mipha, purah, revali, riju, kass, zelda(too many characters to list)
fully finished botw and well-versed in the lore, a little over halfway through totk
plots involving characters exploring the history of hyrule pique my interest. also, champions survival/resurrection aus.

โžต stardew valley โ™กโœฉ
looking for you to play: alex, elliott, haley[/inlineSpoiler [inlineSpoiler]willing to play: abigail, alex, elliott, haley, leah, penny
another one i'd rather just have slice of life rps for!

โžต my hero academia โฆโœฉ
looking for you to play: tenya iida, tsuyu asui
willing to play: eijiro kirishima, kyoka jiro, mina ashido, momo yaoyorozu, tenya iida, tsuyu asui
a recent nostalgia thing, seen up through about season three, intending to rewatch in the next couple of days
this one's another i just sort of want to go through canon events with ocs added in, with some side adventures here and there.

โžต rise of the tmnt โฆ
looking for you to play: raphael
willing to play: april o'neil, casey jones jr., cassandra jones, donatello hamato, leonardo hamato, michelangelo hamato, raphael hamato
i'd go for basically any plot for this, including some aus.

Last edited:
are you open to doing an Owl House OC x OC roleplay?

Heyo! If you're still looking I'm down for MHA. I'm at about where you are also and getting back into watching it.

Heyo! If you're still looking I'm down for MHA. I'm at about where you are also and getting back into watching it.
hey! unfortunately, iโ€™m looking at your page and it says youโ€™re over 21 + mdni, but iโ€™m a minor! i assume you missed the part where i mentioned it, sorry!

I did I'm so sorry (literally the first time I've tried to find rp partners up her in a long time) good luck in your search!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back