• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Sylvio

My mind plastered to your screen
Roleplay Type(s)
shrouded.
blacker than black
CHARACTERS
OUT OF CHARACTER
IN CHARACTER
SCROLL!
PLOT

CIA Deputy Director John Stafford was responsible for running a black ops project known as Operation Umbra to create chemical serums to boost the capabilities of field agents to make them deadly assassins, this program was not known to the Director of the CIA nor the U.S government and when an agent part of Umbra went to Congress to blow the whistle on Stafford, he died in a car accident. With increasing suspicion, a federal investigation was placed on Stafford but before federal agents could get to him, he had already destroyed what was left of Operation Umbra with critical personnel either killed or in hiding and files revealing benefactors and details of Operation Umbra destroyed.

Rainbow Six has been tasked to uncover the trail and identify Stafford and his benefactors and bring them to justice.

RULES
1. Posting requirements are one paragraph a week.

2. Discord will be used for ooc and plotting.

3. Because of Rainbow's autonomy, the agency recruit from any special force unit and intelligence agency. However there are a few exceptions in terms of what nationality your character can be. DM if you're unsure of the nationality assigned to your oc.

4. LGBT+ and POC oc's are highly encouraged.

5. Realistic face claims only.
MISC
Angst. Slice of life. Romance. Occasional dark themes. ; { Lazy lit writers like myself are welcome and I do expect quality responses. If you wouldn’t call yourself literate, please don’t join. }

© pasta

Biography:

CIA Deputy Director John Stafford was responsible for running a black ops project known as Operation Umbra to create chemical serums to boost the capabilities of field agents to make them deadly assassins, this program was not known to the Director of the CIA nor the U.S government and when an agent part of Umbra went to Congress to blow the whistle on Stafford, he died in a car accident. With increasing suspicion, a federal investigation was placed on Stafford but before federal agents could get to him, he had already destroyed what was left of Operation Umbra with critical personnel either killed or in hiding and files revealing benefactors and details of Operation Umbra destroyed.

Rainbow Six has been tasked to uncover the trail and identify Stafford and his benefactors and bring them to justice.

Rules:

1. Posting requirements are one paragraph a week.

2. Discord will be used for ooc and plotting.

3. Because of Rainbow's autonomy, the agency recruit from any special force unit and intelligence agency. However there are a few exceptions in terms of what nationality your character can be. DM if you're unsure of the nationality assigned to your oc.

4. LGBT+ and POC oc's are highly encouraged.

5. Realistic face claims only.

Last edited:
Wew sorry for the long long wait but we actually have a nice little group so here's the cs and when y'all finish that we'll plot a little before starting

ONI ONI powerline powerline DiamondJack DiamondJack

Sylvio Sylvio so caught on a role rn. looking into medic/intelligence (combined), but also caught on the idea of playing a dog handler but it's pretty niche.

Sylvio Sylvio so caught on a role rn. looking into medic/intelligence (combined), but also caught on the idea of playing a dog handler but it's pretty niche.
Don't make it too complicated, medic/intelligence is enough

haha its alright mate, Oh by the way! im curious on when were gonna start? i think i saw something you said about plotting ahead but im not sure :p
Yeah I'm just waiting on people to get their cs's done and we'll mostly plot relationships between characters before starting. We'll most likely plot out the story as we go along

Users who are viewing this thread

Back