• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Radical search for radical people: Summer Edition

Scrubnoppon

Hotdog Windshield Wiper
Yo everyone! I'm looking for a few set fandoms to do something for. I have plot ideas for some, but I do need some help for others... without further ado, here is the list!:

Yu Yu Hakusho
Persona/ SMT
Final fantasy (VI, VII, IX, XV)
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
My Hero Academia
Xenoblade
Pokémon
Fire emblem
Ace attorney
One Piece
Dragon Ball (Original, Z, Super)
Monster Hunter
Space Dandy
Berserk
Zero escape
Dragon Quest
Mob Psycho 100
Kaiji

And, like a bunch of more video games that I can't think off the top of my head. just ask.

I consider myself pretty laied back when it comes to looking for a partner, so I don't really have many rules aside from anything RPN states. All I really ask of you is:
- Put effort into your posts
I don't really have a set number of paragraphs or lines for you to post, but all I ask is that you try.
- Communicate with me.
If you have anything to say, don't be afraid to ask.

If you have any questions about these lemme know, I'm on pretty frequently, so I'm always ready to answer any questions you have. If you're interested in any of these, let me know. Thanks!

Last edited:
Yo, I'm Omni. I'd be interested in doing some of these with you. I've seen Dragon Ball, and Dragon Ball Z. I haven't seen Dragon Ball Super yet. I've seen One Piece, (I stopped watching about 30 ep. ago, so I could binge watch), Pokémon is easy, I'm caught up with Hero Academia, and I've seen Yu Yu Hakusho. If you have ideas for plot, I'd love to hear them.

Yo, I'm Omni. I'd be interested in doing some of these with you. I've seen Dragon Ball, and Dragon Ball Z. I haven't seen Dragon Ball Super yet. I've seen One Piece, (I stopped watching about 30 ep. ago, so I could binge watch), Pokémon is easy, I'm caught up with Hero Academia, and I've seen Yu Yu Hakusho. If you have ideas for plot, I'd love to hear them.
Wow! Plenty of options here! Shoot me a pm and we can talk!

Ooooh Fire Emblem :D I would love to work on a fun Fire Emblem RP with someone if you are still interested ^_^

I'm not totally caught up with One Piece (though I am at least past the timeskip) but if that's ok I would be up to discussing something, depending on the type of roleplaying you're looking for! Just shoot me a pm ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back