• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [ R W B Y ] OOC

Now...how do I do this...*stares at blank posting screen*
Just do whatever you like as long as it's reasonable in the RWBY universe. Also just to clarify, Ulysses is your partner. I will be posting his first post later >_< I'm on phone and it's very hard to type here

Boop guys, unfortunately this dove has to be away for two days or so. It is with heavy heart *dramatically packs stuff*

Isune Isune Im sorry I haven't posted Ulysses yet ;-; hopefully I get to post later before I go..

Boop guys, unfortunately this dove has to be away for two days or so. It is with heavy heart *dramatically packs stuff*

Isune Isune Im sorry I haven't posted Ulysses yet ;-; hopefully I get to post later before I go..
Noooooo, well I'll be a little late in replies too because finals coming up.

Last edited:
Huh. Well crap. Dove and aero are stuck and Batman left.

We may have to time skip this trial just to keep the RP from death, after dove and aero return.

Huh. Well crap. Dove and aero are stuck and Batman left.

We may have to time skip this trial just to keep the RP from death, after dove and aero return.
Can we at least have a small recap, then? It would be nice to know how we rocked the f**k out of them Grimm.

Yeah I'll do something like that Thepotatogod Thepotatogod . The skip will probably be right after the initiation.

. D O V E . D O V E yup. If anyone has an invite, now is the perfect time. I'll y take the Xiaolong spot. Did anyone have a count of male characters vs females? I'll make either gender to keep numbers somewhat even.

We need two females then. So much for my Xiaolong spot. I'm very not good at writing women.

We need two invites for female characters then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back