• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [ R W B Y ] OOC

Susanoo Susanoo you just happened to join at a rough time. Once we get through it in the next day or two, it should be much better. Sorry about your less than stellar first impression :p

I'm going to be posting a time skip to the initiation. With the dropouts and new gaggle of misfit characters, things are a bit confused in the Emerald Forest. Fresh Start Time.

Should be up shortly.

honey, i'm home.

Anyway, I may call on you for help writing a speech if I can't find the episode transcript. How was your trip? You mentioned airport.
okie dokies
it was cool and went smoothly ( i slept most of the time rip me) i just went from the city to the countryside.

. D O V E . D O V E can you get us a current partner and team list on the MISC thread? I can't write this post until I know if we need to contact players, get new players, and who is on what team. Cyan and I are discussing it on Discord if you're available.

CY'S RWBY RP STATUS CHECK
M/F Counts:

MALE: 14
FEMALE: 10
RESULT: NOT GOOD!

TEAM CHECK:

MLNN: GOOD TO GO!

CSEA: GOOD TO GO!

SYIN: NEEDS A RENAMING...

CCLR: FUCKED(Needs two Characters!)

ASPC: GOOD TO GO!

ABES: GOOD TO GO!

RESULT: REOPEN INTEREST CHECK FOR TWO PLAYERS(OR ONE)!
ROLL CALL!
Elysium Elysium . D O V E . D O V E Sugary_Paragraphs Sugary_Paragraphs Fluffy-Kat Fluffy-Kat Thepotatogod Thepotatogod TheHufflepuffRabbit TheHufflepuffRabbit Aero Aero Susanoo Susanoo Isune Isune Keidivh Keidivh Britt-21 Britt-21 F o o l i s h n e s s F o o l i s h n e s s

Are you guys with us still?
YES

M/F Counts:

TEAM CHECK:

ROLL CALL!
Elysium Elysium . D O V E . D O V E Sugary_Paragraphs Sugary_Paragraphs Fluffy-Kat Fluffy-Kat Thepotatogod Thepotatogod TheHufflepuffRabbit TheHufflepuffRabbit Aero Aero Susanoo Susanoo Isune Isune Keidivh Keidivh Britt-21 Britt-21 F o o l i s h n e s s F o o l i s h n e s s

God that's hard to read. But thank you.

Alright, Interest check has feelers out. And I guess I'll just skip to the last seconds of Ozpin's speech to avoid dealing with team names atm, so we can keep going. They'll have to catch up.

M/F Counts:

TEAM CHECK:

ROLL CALL!

I'm still here

M/F Counts:

TEAM CHECK:

ROLL CALL!

Still here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back