• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ρᥣᥲყᥱr tᥕo? (𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚗𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑!)

nectar

honey!

:bishiesparklesl: hello! :bishiesparklesr: my name is honey, even though i already introduced myself in the introduction forums, i'm going to introduce myself here as well! i am a minor, so if you're uncomfortable with that please keep going! i don't mind the age i roleplay with, but over twenty i will be hesitant with! here is just some information about me, my interests, and my rules!
( just a disclaimer, the all lowercase is for aesthetic purposes. i am literate. )

:ghosthalo:PREFERENCES:ghosthalo:
i prefer one - two paragraphs at least! be descriptive and try to keep the story going. if i have a problem, i will tell you. also, please tell me anything i can do to improve my writing. i love hearing constructive criticism.
i go to school! sometimes i am busy, so please be patient with me, i will at least answer once a day, but i will tell you if i have a problem and i will surely make it up to you.
please give ideas too! i don't want to be the only one keeping the story going.
oc x canon is needed and encouraged! i'm sorry, i don't do canon x canon. also, doubling is needed! i will play whomever you want, but you will have to do the same for me.
:ghosthalo:FANDOMS:ghosthalo:
note that not all fandoms are listed here! please ask for more information about who i'll play as well as love interests! ( key: underline = craving , strike-through = not wanted)

[*]persona 5
[*]hunterxhunter
[*]puella magi madoka magica
[*]psycho-pass
[*]overwatch
[*]mystic messenger
[*]ouran high school host club
[*]percy jackson (!!!)
[*]my hero academia
[*]danganronpa

any recommendations for animes and games are appreciated as well!

Last edited:
If your still interested and still looking for a Roleplay partner, I love Roleplay Oran high school host club ^^

I would be interested in a MHA or OW roleplay, if you are still seeking partners.
of course! i'll pm you or you can pm me?
May I say your aesethetic is on fleek 🤙🏻
thanks my man
I'd be up for My hero or Persona 5 if you're still searching
of course! pm me??
If your still interested and still looking for a Roleplay partner, I love Roleplay Oran high school host club ^^
yes i am still searching! pm me or i can pm you

of course! i'll pm you or you can pm me?

thanks my man

of course! pm me??

yes i am still searching! pm me or i can pm you

If it’s okay with you ^^;
Couldn’t you PM me? I’m still new to this site and still figuring out how to start a conversation ^^;

Quick question: Do you play cannon characters and if so, who would you play for an Ouran RP?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back