• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern r o s e s a n c t o r i u m ¬ OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Also, Physiicz Physiicz i had a thought. Could I add something to Aileens powers?

More specifically, if she scratches/bites someone then it doesn't need the twenty-second-of-physical-touch rule. The wound will go ahead and start to rot.

Against guns? >>
I'm sorry. The minute the second the gunshot happens, Zeke's power will likely trigger. Dodging bullets becomes possible. Just sayin. Though he'll likely have a worse migraine the second it ends. You know, sudden changes in sound will be a problem. He'll likely try to train his ears once he learns to trigger the power on his own.

I'm sorry. The minute the second the gunshot happens, Zeke's power will likely trigger. Dodging bullets becomes possible. Just sayin. Though he'll likely have a worse migraine the second it ends. You know, sudden changes in sound will be a problem. He'll likely try to train his ears once he learns to trigger the power on his own.
Same with bai. If it’s one on one and her powers are active and she gets used to what a gun sounds like when it’s trigger is being pulled then hitting her with a semi automatic will be nigh impossible.

Aurora wouldn't just abandon her friends so no flight
but to square up with some buff armed man isn't something she'd do either
she'll probably try to dissuade them, maybe insert her father's investment in the facility and such

Both?? Alieen wouldn’t fight, to be sure, but she wouldn’t just abandon the people she knows unless it got super dicey.

Fixing that plot lacking.

erzulie erzulie
Lenora and Alieen both seem kinda shy. HOWEVER Alieen’s sister was not, and I’m thinking that maybe she introduced them?? So they do know each other.

KennethPhoenix18 KennethPhoenix18
Maybe they’ve seen each other around, like at the library or something, but I don’t see them knowing each other.

Millennial Dragon Millennial Dragon
Honestly? Alieen would probably be scared of him, lol. She would back away if someone like Ibuki approached her.

Fixing that plot lacking.

erzulie erzulie
Lenora and Alieen both seem kinda shy. HOWEVER Alieen’s sister was not, and I’m thinking that maybe she introduced them?? So they do know each other.

KennethPhoenix18 KennethPhoenix18
Maybe they’ve seen each other around, like at the library or something, but I don’t see them knowing each other.

Millennial Dragon Millennial Dragon
Honestly? Alieen would probably be scared of him, lol. She would back away if someone like Ibuki approached her.

Ayama Ayama Told youuuuu. She's too soft.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back