• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern r o s e s a n c t o r i u m ¬ OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
neon reverie neon reverie i thinks that’s cool! Aileen is really a good listener, and she does love people but is easily intimidated. So like, they know who the other is and stuff, but they aren’t super close??
yes, that's probably most logical route !! just friendly around each other but not like friends friends c:

Sorry I haven’t been able to put up my @ for everyone’s characters yet. Work has been exhausting me lately due to my schedule changing and filling in for people that quit at the same time as well as helping with a group and attending meetings on Friday and Sunday. Hopefully work doesn’t require too much of me today so I can get home and do what I’ve been planning to do here with y’all.

ahh also a question;
is there gonna be a specific number of people being accepted or will it be everyone who has applied before the deadline? c:

Next round of Plot making.

Millennial Dragon Millennial Dragon

So I don't see much interaction with Uriel and Ibuki. Especially if he is an act first kind of man. His rough exterior would make him very hesitant to even approach him.

mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties

Aaron and Uriel would probably know of each other and that is about it. Or all I got?

RandomGuyOffTheStreet2475 RandomGuyOffTheStreet2475

Two words. Science bros, join with him and Acantha. Uriel and Brain would be the Nerds. Both loving physics, I think they would be best friends. And I see you looking at my RP...

This Name is unavailable This Name is unavailable

So Uriel would notice Sarah, because pretty girl. But he wouldn't go too much out of his way to interact with her. Just watch from afar about the mysterious quiet girl. And does Sarah use ASL?

So I don't see much interaction with Uriel and Ibuki. Especially if he is an act first kind of man. His rough exterior would make him very hesitant to even approach him.

Aaron and Uriel would probably know of each other and that is about it. Or all I got?

Two words. Science bros, join with him and Acantha. Uriel and Brain would be the Nerds. Both loving physics, I think they would be best friends. And I see you looking at my RP...

So Uriel would notice Sarah, because pretty girl. But he wouldn't go too much out of his way to interact with her. Just watch from afar about the mysterious quiet girl. And does Sarah use ASL?
Understandable.

Yes, she does ASL. She also carries around a small notepad and pen all the time so she can write for those who don't understand ASL

round two, Fight! Lol.
Meme Machine Meme Machine
I don't see them interacting much. Zeke has been known as a delinquent for four years now. No way a timid thing like her would deal too much with him.

Troublemakers through and through. They either already hate each other or they get along well enough out of respect.

They may not be close now, but the fact that both of them have had experiences and will have experiences with moving outside the realm of people's ability to perceive them. I think they may end up getting along well.

Having a circus near town means a bit more available work. He's probably helped around the circus and recognizes her, maybe even likes her enough to talk more than pleasantries. Although he would probably wish he knew more than just the alphabet for ASL.

Kiroshiven Kiroshiven I can defo see Aaron respecting him! He doesn't pry too much, and they don't have to interact, and I think Aaron would really appreciate that lol. He's a bit too wrapped up in his own shit to see that there's anything going on with Zeke, which from what I gather would serve Zeke's desires well, too? So I can definitely see a mutual respect going on.

neon reverie neon reverie I'm glad you like my username! Always makes me feel good to hear uwu. In terms of our characters, that sounds good to me! Also sorry I totally forgot to reply earlier! I didn't respond last night, woke up and closed the tab with your mention in it without checking to see why I had it open aha...

Kiroshiven Kiroshiven I can defo see Aaron respecting him! He doesn't pry too much, and they don't have to interact, and I think Aaron would really appreciate that lol. He's a bit too wrapped up in his own shit to see that there's anything going on with Zeke, which from what I gather would serve Zeke's desires well, too? So I can definitely see a mutual respect going on.

neon reverie neon reverie I'm glad you like my username! Always makes me feel good to hear uwu. In terms of our characters, that sounds good to me! Also sorry I totally forgot to reply earlier! I didn't respond last night, woke up and closed the tab with your mention in it without checking to see why I had it open aha...
it's no problem !! happens to me too xD

Meme Machine Meme Machine I could totally see Aileen and Nathaniel being friends?
He'd want to support her dream of owning a flower shop, and I think they're pretty compatible~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back