• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Quirkless no more OOC

Characters
Here
Ganymede Apathy Ganymede Apathy I came up with a quirk earlier that's kinda similar to your character's. Do you wanna hear it or are you good with what you've got?

Also if anyone is willing to have their character be friends with mine I'm still all ears.

Ganymede Apathy Ganymede Apathy
Quirk Type: Transformation

The user of this quirk can manifest any object drawn on their person in ink, attached to them at the spot where the drawing was located. Any living beings or parts of living beings can be controlled by the user, but equipment with moving parts must be operated manually. The creations are made of an ink-like substance created from the user's body fluids, so they may need to hydrate often, but exposing the creations to water will melt them. Temporary drawings disappear after one use, while permanent tattoos can be used infinitely with a cooldown.
It has a drawback, but comes with more versatility and doesn't force him to get another tattoo for anything he might need.

Also, maybe Kai's stepfather could be one of Seth's relatives?

Ganymede Apathy Ganymede Apathy
Quirk Type: Transformation

The user of this quirk can manifest any object drawn on their person in ink, attached to them at the spot where the drawing was located. Any living beings or parts of living beings can be controlled by the user, but equipment with moving parts must be operated manually. The creations are made of an ink-like substance created from the user's body fluids, so they may need to hydrate often, but exposing the creations to water will melt them. Temporary drawings disappear after one use, while permanent tattoos can be used infinitely with a cooldown.
It has a drawback, but comes with more versatility and doesn't force him to get another tattoo for anything he might need.

Also, maybe Kai's stepfather could be one of Seth's relatives?
Maybe the stepfather could have that quirk.

Last edited:
So if Sakura is 19 and Saiko was presumably in her second year of high school during the exam, does that mean this RP takes place 2 or 3 years after the series?

So if Sakura is 19 and Saiko was presumably in her second year of high school during the exam, does that mean this RP takes place 2 or 3 years after the series?
I had no idea Saiko’s age so I put something random TBH.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back