• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Quirkless no more OOC

Characters
Here

All For One

Symbol of Evil
The world has become a superhuman society, with nearly 80% of the population now possesses some kind of special trait. However, the sad truth of this world is that not all men are created equal, and you just happened to be unfortunate enough to have discovered and experienced this harsh reality firsthand.

Being quirkless definitely isn't very fun, but you no longer have to suffer or tolerate such a life. It came in various mediums of social media and print, but regardless, what mattered was the content of the message that you had just received; an invitation to partake in an experiment revolving around the creation of artificial quirks.

Following it, were coordinates, time, and a date. Who was it from and where this could lead you to? You had absolutely no idea. But given how your life is now, could you really pass up such an opportunity?
Made some slight changes to the premise (such as it no longer being a government experiment), so make sure to read the it.

Last edited:
So is this story taking place in Japan as with most BnHA roleplays? Because the plot sounds like something that would take place in the U.S.

How does it sound that way. The only thing that might not be universal is social media and I know plenty of people in Japan that use social media

So is this story taking place in Japan as with most BnHA roleplays? Because the plot sounds like something that would take place in the U.S.
That was the plan. Some of the plot is loosely based on certain events from Japanese history so I thought it was fitting.
Ooo, so will we be starting the RP at the time before we get our powers? :0
Yes, we will.

Oh, and sorry for not responding earlier but I didn't get any notifications so I assumed nobody had posted here yet.

Yes, we will.

Oh, and sorry for not responding earlier but I didn't get any notifications so I assumed nobody had posted here yet.
Nice,, I'm excited
You know what might be a cool idea? Making the quirks slightly more unpredictable, because they're artificial,,
But that's up to you!

Can we have relation to existing charicters? I have one in mind thats not from UA.

Sorry for double posting, but does anyone want their character to be my character's friend? He already has a quirk, so there's no way to bring him into the plot otherwise.

Sorry for double posting, but does anyone want their character to be my character's friend? He already has a quirk, so there's no way to bring him into the plot otherwise.
Would say yes if it fit with my character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back