• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Quiet Signs of Love (YukiUchiha &Lexxy)

Victoria smiled as she felt a hand hold hers. She went and yawned as she finally put the book away and slowly began to fall asleep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baby Levi luckily for his parents slept through the rest of the night. Taylor unintentionally slept longer than Victoria leaving her to care for the three children.

She woke up and took the two older children to school and she decided to go out with Levi for awhile. She then returned home with food for her and Taylor.

When Victoria returned Taylor was awake and smiled when the two arrived home Taylor took the bag and thanked her with a kids before he greeted their son.

Victoria smiled and the minute Levi heard his father, his little eyes opened and he held such fascination with him. He held his finger and Victoria smiled.

Taylor laughed softly at Levi's reaction and gently took him from his mother. Levi's eyes continued to rest on his father. "What?" His mother asks kissing the infant's cheek.

Levis eyes stayed focused on his dad and Victoria couldn't help but smile. They were so cute and they were her family. Victoria let out a yawn and almost fell from exhaustion but caught herself.

Taylor turned from Levi and gave Victoria the look l. With ought any objection she headed towards the stairs to their room. Smiling at his Victoria Taylor continued to hold the baby. "Mommy is silly." He says with bright eyes, Levi responded with a cute noise and Taylor smiled.

Levi stayed holding fascination with his father and when he yawned he slowly began to fall asleep. Victoria came back down moments after and smiled at her husband then went out to the stables to feed the horses.

Taylor saw Levi trying to avoid asleep, smiling he began to rock the baby to sleep. When sleep defeated his son Taylor put him in the baby swing and watched him while he ate.

When Victoria came back in, she yawned and walked over to kiss her husband softly. She had mud on her again but she was used to it by now. She then walked to her room so she could shower before having to go pick up the kids later on.

Taylor smiled against her lips and turned back to their sleeping son. Eventually they would have to leave the safety of the cabin and return to their ordinal home. The thought of this allowed Taylor to heave a sigh because of how hesitant his wife would be in exposing their son to the past.

When Victoria finished bathing, she walked back down stairs in one of Taylors shirts and shorts. She had her hair up in a pony tail and sat next to him as she smiled. "What are you thinking about love?" She asked him and looked at him curiously.

"Nothing." He sighs with a smile getting up from the chair and throwing his trash away. They didn't have to go back, he was happy wherever they were as a family.

Victoria looked at her husband and knew he was lying but she let it go and smiled. She yawned and laid on the couch as she turned on the tv and watched a baseball game.

Relieved that she let it go Taylor went and sat beside her as they watched the game together. This is what he was most proud of in his life, the family he and his wife had made for themselves. Thinking back now he didn't know how he was able to live without her at his side.

"Why'd you leave me?" She asked. This question had bothered her ever since the day she left but she never had the guts to ask. She rested her head on his shoulder and sighed. She wanted to know why Taylor left.

Taylor smiled at her question and didn't turn to face her when he answered. "Because you didn't stop me from leaving." That had always been the truth all it would have taken was one word of objection from her and he wouldn't have hesitated in staying

Victoria looked at him and sighed. She didn't try and stop him but she didn't want to keep him there when he had gotten accepted. She stayed quiet and then all of a sudden, the phone rang. She let it go to voicemail and the person calling said,

"Victoria Young. This is Allison Beaumont, director of administration and I over see our teachers here at Juliard. We are still interested in you coming to visit. We would love to hire you as one of our music teachers. Please do not hesitate to call back. I hope to hear from you soon. You can still come here Victoria. Just because you didn't accept our offer after high school doesn't mean we forgot about you and your talent." She stated then, the phone went flat. Victoria blinked in utter disbelief.

Taylor heard what was said and stared at his wife, his look matching her own. Immediately he got up from the couch and practically threw the phone in her hand. "Call." He signed staring at her in seriousness.

Victoria was still in utter disbelief and she looked at the phone then looked at Taylor. She shook her head and sighed as she got up to put the phone back. "I'm not calling." She signed and then went straight up the stairs and to their room. She wasn't calling. She wasn't going. She was content with her life here.

Taylor followed after her and grabbed her arm and nodded his head. "Yes you are, you're going." He signed again. He was signing rather than speaking to express the importance of this accurately. He wasn't talking no for an answer, She needed this, she deserved this.

"No I'm not." She said with all seriousness. She wasn't going. She was fine. "I know why you want me to go but I'm not. I don't need to go. It's fine. I'm content with my life here." She told him. Sure she hated that she never went to Juliard but she wouldn't trade anything in her life.

Taylor's expression softened and he kissed her, long and passionately. Finally, he pulled away and whispered. "You won't have to give up anything, as all go together, please." He knew she regretted in not being able to go. "Not everyone gets a second chance love," when he said this his smiled gleamed as he looked her straight in the eyes . "And sometimes second chances can change your life forever."

Victoria looked at Taylor and sighed. "No Taylor." She whispered and then looked away. Yes she should have been thrilled and excited and she should take this second chance but she didn't want to. "I love you but no." She whispered and kissed him softly and when she pulled away, smiled softly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back