• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Quiet Signs of Love (YukiUchiha &Lexxy)

Taylor shook his head at his wife and didn't reply. Instead he walked back done the stairs to check on Levj who was sleeping soundly.

Victoria sighed and walked to their room and laid down. She stared at the ceiling and sighed. She missed it yes but no, she wasn't going.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eventually, Levi woke from his swinging nap and Taylor comforted him as he drank another bottle. In many ways baby Levi had traces of Adalyn and it made Taylor smile. His thoughts however soon returned to his wife's stubborn attitude. Just because they had s family didn't mean she should sacrifice her happiness.

Victoria had fallen asleep by now and Lisa came to take care of the baby and take him with her and the kids like every Wednesday. Victoria stayed in bed, wrapped in five blankets and her body still shaking. She was getting sick.

Taylor instinctively was hesitant in letting his mom take the baby. However, he pushed it aside and helped her pick up everything that would be needed while Levi was away. Levi was only not even a week old yet and Taylor wouldn't sure how he would adjust but his mom was quick to reassure Taylor the baby would be alright.

Victoria didn't know how she would feel when Levi wasn't there at the house. She continued to be curled in a ball and began to shake. Why was she getting sick?

After his mother left Taylor headed up the stairs to check on Victoria. When he saw her wrapped up in blankets he sighed softly and walked over to her side resting a hand on her forehead to check to see if she had a fever.

Victoria was burning up terribly. She looked terrible. She woke up and looked at her husband and coughed into the blankets. "I'm fine." She whispered.

Taylor couldn't help but laugh at what Victoria just said. "You're far from fine." He whispers taking his hand away from her forehead. Quickly he headed for the medicine and the thermometer. He didn't understand why she suddenly fell so ill,

Victoria sighed when her husband left. She was pale and running a hundred and one fever. She coughed into the blankets again and hid her face. She herself didn't understand why she fell so ill so quick.

Taylor returned soon after with the things he needed. Getting her to sit up he managed to get her to take some medicine. She was quick to his back in the blankets, before leaving her be to rest he kissed her forehead. In his spare time while she was sleeping he made hot tea and soup and brought it to her.

Victoria stayed asleep for awhile and when she woke up, she began to cough. She looked at Taylor and smiled when she smelled the hot tea. "Hey there." She whispered, her voice sounding raspy. She laughed as she realized how it sounded. Her fever had gone down to a slight fever, and she seemed to have some color back.

Taylor was glad she was already starting to improve from before. "Hello." He signs laying the tray in her lap and kissing her forehead again. "How are you?" He signs again.

She smiled and looked at him as she yawned. "Better." she signed and then turned on the tv and began to drink the hot tea. It was perfectly sweet. He knew just how she liked her tea. "I love you." she signed again with a smiled and then leaned over to kiss his cheek.

"I love you too." He spoke, smiling at her in return. When he knew she was situated he headed back down the stairs again to clean around the cabin. Taylor let out a sigh at the sight of the mess Chris never picked up before cleaning it himself.

The phone rang once again. It was Juliard yet again. They really wanted Victoria for this position of teaching at Juliard. Victoria heard the phone and saw the number. She simply ignored it. She didn't want to go. She didn't want to disrupt their families life with the move and everything. They were perfect the way they were.

Taylor in mischief answered the phone quietly and explained who he was before he waited for them to continue what they were saying. At the end against his own will he told them she wasn't interested but hoped that wouldn't be the end of it, if they wanted her badly enough the would find a reason to convince her to go.

Victoria eventually decided she needed to get out of bed. She walked down the stairs and went over to hug her husband but when she coughed, she pulled away and she couldn't stop coughing.

When Victoria pulled away Taylor took her into a hug, rubbing her back as she coughed into his chest. He felt bad she felt this way and went to the kitchen to make more tea.

Victoria stayed in her husbands arms and sniffled as she began to cough again. She put her face in his chest and coughed again. When she finished she sighed.

When Taylor finished the second cup of tea he put herbs in it to help her cough. Handing it to her once she was on the couch he covered her in the blanket on the couch and sprang up to their room for her book.

Victoria sighed and began to take small sips of the tea. She coughed and sighed as she watched the tv. She honestly just wanted to get better. There was soon a knock on the door and Victoria was a bit confused as to who it maybe. She walked over and answered it and was soon attacked with a hug by her cousins wife.

Taylor for a moment didn't know who was at the door so he ran towards his wife to protect her. Once he realized who it was he still pulled her away because she was sick.

Victoria knew why he pulled her away so quickly but she smiled. "Sorry I'm sick. What's wrong?" She asked and she sniffled. "Your cousins been drafted..." She said and Victoria sighed as she coughed. This was going to be difficult for her husbands wife.

(Lololol plot twist their talking to Ashley about Clay xDD)

Taylor for a moment looked confused because he didn't quite hear her but then he put it together. Moving from Victoria to her cousin he gave her a reassuring hug.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back