• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Quiet Signs of Love (YukiUchiha &Lexxy)

Victoria immediately began to eat her food. She was hungry. She laughed when her husband looked at her and then smiled. "Yet another youngster Taylor." she said then leaned over to kiss her husband lovingly.

"I know." Taylor days with a soft sigh. He was hoping naturally Levi would be a well behaved baby. "Hopefully he doesn't take after his older brother." Two boys meant the couple would have their hands full.

"We can only hope." Victoria whispered and patted next to her for her husband to come and lay next go her. When he did, she snuggled up close to him. "I love you." She whispered as she looked up at him with a smile.

"I love you more." He whispers as he stroked her hair gently. Everything that was horrible was behind them, they survived it and made it out as s couple. He never thought he would love her anymore than the day he married her but he was wrong. He loved her now more than ever. Z

Victoria smiled at her husband and then took his hand in hers then kissed it. She smiled and then began to look at Levi as he slept. "He's so adorable. I hope he grows closer to you." she whispered with a smile.

"We'll see." Taylor says with a smile as he began to fall asleep himself, exhausted from the night's excitement. A couple days later Taylor left and came back to bring clothes for Levi and Victoria now that they both could go home.

Victoria was so excited to finally leave the hospital and go to her house for once. She took Levi in her arms and then walked to the car with the help of her husband. She buckled him in and then went to the front seat and let out a content sigh. "Things will be so normal from now on." she whispered and that alone made her happy.

"You should have known when you married me things weren't normal." Taylor replies with a laugh as the two drove home. Home was empty, s place they hasn't been in six months but the family was just glad to be there.

Victoria laughed at her husband but smiled. "I love you." She whispered and then kissed his cheek and upon arriving home, she carried Levi into the house. "Look Levi. This is home." She whispered at the sleeping baby.

Taylor smiled at the two and brought the rest of their things inside. Not soon after the kids arrived home from aLisa's and to Taylor's surprise they didn't have much interest in Levi but instead wanted his attention. Taylor gladly accepted and went swimming with the two.

Victoria smiled as her husband took the kids swimming. She went and laid down on the couch and then put Levi on her chest and then covered them with a blanket. Finally the two fell asleep in utter peace.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When bringing the kids back inside he made sure they entered quietly before giving them each some lunch. Smiling he sat down at the table with them, everything for once was going back to the way things should.

Rose smiled at how everything was finally perfect and normal. She honestly loved this and didn't want anything to change. "I love this." She whispered and smiled as Chris made a mess like always.

"Me too princess." With a soft laugh her father cleaned Chris's face. Once the mess was cleaned Taylor sent them both to shower before showering himself.

The two after showering fell asleep in Roses room on her bed. Victoria and Levi still sleeping. The two were exhausted.

Taylor covered Chris and Rose with her blanket and headed down the stairs to check on Levi and Victoria. Smiling at them sleeping peacefully Taylor headed for the office to go look for work.

Soon Levi began to become fussy and cry. Victoria slowly woke up at the crying and rocked Levi while trying to calm him. He stopped after she carried him over to his dad.

Taylor stopped what he was doing at the sound of the new born's cries. Taking him gently from his wife he smiled when he quickly stopped. The dogs quickly ran to the sound of the baby curiously but Taylor shooed them away rocking the baby gently.

Levis eyes grew so wide when his father held him. Meh sniffled and laid his head on his shoulder. He slowly began to fall asleep and Victoria smiled at the two. "He really loves his daddy."

Taylor smiled at his wife's comment continuing to rock the infant to sleep. "Maybe just a little." He says with a laugh as the baby completely drifted off. At the sight his sighed contently and turned to Victoria. Kissing her gently and pulling away with a smile. "Do you want me to get you anything?"

Victoria smiled into the kiss and when she pulled away, she shook her head. "No love I'm fine." She whispered. She looked utterly exhausted although she had just finished with a nap.

Nodding he sent her to their room, even though she just woke up it was fair to say she had been through more than a lot in the last year or so and she needed time to reincorporate from it all. The baby remained in his father's arms as he continued what he was dong he even after Victoria left. Taylor didn't set the baby down again until Chris woke up from his nap and started to get into something. Luckily, he didn't wake the baby with whatever e was getting into. "What are you doing troublemaker?" Taylor asks the toddler as he approached the kitchen.

"Candy!" Chris said as he tried to get into the cabinet. He knew he wasn't allowed to have candy because he was at a high risk of getting a cavity but he wanted one. "Candy!" He said again as he tried to reach but couldn't. Eventually it led to a tantrum because he couldn't get any.

Taylor picked up Chris in the midst of his screaming and spoke in a calming sense while still maintaining a stern approach. "Look at me." He says to his son who was still continuing to scream. Finally the toddler looked at his father with puffy red eyes. "This is not a way to behave is it?" When the toddler shook his head Taylor spoke again. "What do we do when mommy says no?"

"Wisten.." He said as he sniffled and wiped his eyes. He honestly didn't want the candy. He wanted the attention from his father. Victoria had woken up and came to check on Chris and when he saw his mom, he extended his arms and Victoria took him from his dad. Victoria smiled at her husband and let Chris lay his head on her shoulder. This was going to be tough for Chris.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back