• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Quests ! Glory ! Adventure !

Lost Swordlance

"You do ask many questions"
This is the story of adventurers who bravely fought for treasures and fame in the hostile world of Telmarion. 

Hey whats up ladies and gentlemens, Carnage here at your service.  ;)

This roleplay will be one of swords and magic, of happiness and of blood and of gore and glory !

Basicly what you will do: 

- Play one (or more !) character in the dangerous world of Telmarion !

- Visit dungeons, kill powerful monstres !

- Meet people ! Form relationships !

- Discover mysteries about Telmarion's origin !

- Get Rich ! Build your domain !

- Aaaand more !

What you and I will use ! :

- An homemade, light roleplay system called Dungeon Flex ! A system that favorize good roleplay !

- Present tense ! Cause not all adventurers live up to tell their stories !

- Additional documentation provided to answer to all your needs !

Do you need more info ? Of course you do ! Ask me anything !

Do you want to play !? Take your ticket here ! Express your wish in this thread !

Aaaand Carnage out !  xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Any specifications? What sort of races and classes are we looking at? Standard high fantasy D20 stuff or what? I was thinking of playing a witch (so, basically sorc). Either human, elf, or half-elf, depending on the game parameters.

@sspky You got it all right ! The bases races available are: Human, Dwarf, Elf, Half-Elf, Gnome, Halfling, Orc, Half-Orc and goblin. And there is 13 classes (including the one you mentionned) 

In this system, the witch have access to profane magic, an hex power and a brewing power. Is that how you pictured it in your mind ?

Nb: I'm talking about the level 1 witch. 

I'm currently translating it, it is about 20 pages so it takes me some time. I will drop an incomplete file in about 45 min and will certainly drop the final file in about 2h (I'm currently going back home from work, it's 17:24 where i live) 

Cool cool. I'll think up a draft of my witchy witch but hold off on the fine tuning until your files are up.

Classes : Warrior, Crusader / Paladin, Barbarian, Bard, Mage, Rogue, Witch, Priest, Monk, Druid, Hero (aka one man army) and noble. Damn I am missing one...

@sspky @LoneSniper87

The first PDF is here ! View attachment Dungeon Flex.pdf

Currently Missing :

- Hero, Noble and Summoner classes

- How to fight

- Base Equipment list

- Skills & Spells list

- Creation recommandation

- Full character sheets example

- Empty character sheet

I'm currently translating them.

PS : There is probably some typos as I translated it in a hurry.

Aww man... All thoses lists...

How did I even wrote this much xD ?

I think I'll translate the Equipment ones in priority.

The spells and techniques will come later (If you need to picture what's available, think all the spells from D&D3.5, Pathfinder and more)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back