• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Quest for Partners -- (Closed for Now)

Ixaix

Sentient Jelly Piloting a Bone-Mech
All you need to know about me:
✎ I reply at least once daily! I request that my partners be able to do the same, or at least three times a week, otherwise the thread of the plot gets dropped too easily from my mind
✎ I write in third person, past tense, paragraph style
✎ I require my partners to be literate enough to know the difference between “your” and “you’re”, but you certainly don’t have to be perfect—goodness knows I’m not!
✎ I love romance and want it to be part of the plot, but it doesn’t have to be the heart of it!
✎ I RP over email or PMs
✎ I RP MxM or MxF (in which case I prefer to play female, but I can be talked into playing male as well)

Below are my plot ideas! Please feel free to submit your own! I can play Muse A or Muse B, except for when one is bolded, in which case that is the one I want to play!

Superheroes
Western (Marvel, DC, whatever) or Eastern (Boku no Hero Academia, others I haven’t heard of)… So long as superpowers are involved, I tend to love these kinds of stories!

Not so Black and White
Muse A is one of the newest heroes in the city. Muse B is one of the newest villains. They are constantly butting heads, both believing the other to be in the wrong. But as they continue to meet through various battles, they begin to understand one another and realize that maybe neither one of them is entirely right or wrong.

OR

Either Muse A (the hero) or Muse B (the villain) is the new cape in town. The newcomer is constantly finding themselves battling a longstanding cape who is not only older but has been through their fair share of politics. Over time the two begin to learn from one another, the newcomer how the world really works and the old-timer how to have passion in their work again.
Teammates?
Muse A and Muse B are heroes who find themselves teamed up to investigate a new supervillain. Neither are sure what the other person is like or how they’re going to get along as they delve into the case.
Or feel free to suggest one of your own! I’m always up for playing superheroes~

Monster Girls/Boys
I love creatures from any mythology that have animal parts to them~ If you have one I haven't heard of, feel free to fill me in!

Hidden in Plain Sight
Muse A is a nekomata just trying to get through college in the human world with his sanity in one piece, which is hard enough when you’re trying to pretend to be straight, much less a whole other species. Muse B (fellow student, teacher, random stranger) discovers one of his secrets (either that he is gay or that he’s not human). What they choose to do with it is up to you!
Running from the Past
Muse A is a bakeneko on the run from his past. He travels from the spirit realm to the human one, looking for a chance to redeem himself by helping out humans in need along the way. Muse B is one such human, who comes to know Muse A in his feline form. Unfortunately the past isn’t so easy to run from; one night it finds Muse A while he’s with Muse B and he’s forced to reveal his supernatural self…
More Than Livestock
Muse A is a centaur who works on his family farm for a living; to further his education, he begins to attend the local agricultural college. The problem begins when his being half horse leads some students to treat him like little more than livestock. Muse B is one of his fellow college students who grows to know him, either because they at first see him as little more than livestock or because they have classes together and keep getting paired up for group assignments.
Or anything involving mermaids/men, naga, kitsune, kirin, unicorns, centaurs, dragons… You name it! I love making up new monster muses ❤

Slice of Life
Sometimes the most meaningful stories happen right outside our front door. These are simple stories with deep, emotional connections.

Late Night Snacks
Muse A is a clerk at a small 24-hour convenience store. Muse B begins coming in regularly to buy snacks at odd hours of the night. Slowly the two of them strike up conversations and a relationship begins to form in bite-sized chunks of conversation each night.
Lessons for Love
Muse A is a private tutor. Muse B is their student. They spend a lot of alone time together as Muse A tutors Muse B in various subjects. The rewards for Muse B getting answers right begin to build from more than just words of praise or thumbs up…

Last edited:
Would you be willing to do MxF, with you playing the male? Or double up on either

Late Night Snack
Lessons for Love

Artriba Artriba - I could definitely play the male on either of those :3 Do you have one you like more than the other?

I'd totally be up for something like More Than Livestock or something with mythical creatures, literally anything lol.

Isune Isune Awesome! I love me my monster muses <3 Send me a PM with any ideas your have! And what kind of character you'd like to play :3

thepinklady thepinklady Awesome! I'm super into supers right now, so that's perfect <3 Why don't you send me a PM with any ideas you have for what kind of powers/super you'd like to play? ;3

thepinklady thepinklady Awesome! I'm super into supers right now, so that's perfect <3 Why don't you send me a PM with any ideas you have for what kind of powers/super you'd like to play? ;3
Yaaay! Excellent! Well, I would send a message.. but I'm still a newbie, have to reach my 10+ post minimum first! ^^'''

wow i would love to do this
Muse A is a private tutor. Muse B is their student. They spend a lot of alone time together as Muse A tutors Muse B in various subjects. The rewards for Muse B getting answers right begin to build from more than just words of praise or thumbs up…

cherub. cherub. Awesome! Shoot me a PM and we can start discussing potential plots :3

Spidermanshark2 Spidermanshark2 Yeah? Shoot me a PM and we'll see what we can't come up with :3 Are any of them your favorite or one that you would most like to do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back