• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Queenie's Search ❤︎ (fandom)

cherrycosmos

★☆★☆★
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! My name is Queenie, or Queen if you'd prefer. I'm 17 and I love writing, I've definitely picked it up more over the last few years. I'm usually free to reply everyday, but sometimes I do get busy. I'm mainly in the mood for just fandom at the moment, especially Game of Thrones. The Final Season is days away! I cannot wait. I'm quite out-going and I love meeting new people, so don't be afraid to pm me! I'm really chatty as well!

I can write between a paragraph to many paragraphs.

Requirements

❤︎ Reply once a day until something has come up, then just let me know if you can, if not, that’s fine too

❤︎ I love new ideas to add to the Rp, so feel free to share them

❤︎ Please don’t ghost me without letting me know

❤︎ I’m open to all pairing types (mxm, fxfm mxf)

❤︎ If you hate where the roleplay is going, tell me so we can change it, I will do the same with you

Fandom

Game of Thrones
CanonxCanon, CanonxOc, OcxOc
AUs, Canon Divergence, Completely New Plot, Sticking to Canon Plot

Canon Pairings

Arya Stark | Gendry Waters

Daenerys Targaryen | Khal Drogo

Jon Snow | Daenerys Targaryen

Robb Stark | Jon Snow

Viserys Targaryen | Khal Drogo

Canon | Oc Pairings

Arya Stark | Oc

Gendry Waters | Oc

Sansa Stark | Oc

Daenerys Targaryen | Oc

Khal Drogo | Oc

Jon Snow | Oc

Robb Stark | Oc

Plots
(They will work with any pairing, Canon, Canon Oc or Oc/Oc)

1. Alternative Ending to Robert's Rebellion- The Rebellion fell through, Rhaegar Targaryen managed to defeat the forces that rebelled against him, during the Battle of the Trident, and those involved were either killed or arrested for treason. The instigators of the rebellion were killed and any children they had became wards of those loyal to the Throne. Character A is one of those children. Character B is a child of the family that took in Character A.

I've been interested in trying a roleplay where Rhaegar won and how different the Westeros would've been. Though many of the canon character do not exist, those that would've been alive, such as Robb Stark, Jon/Aegon, Daenerys etc will still be about. I've been thinking about this idea for a while and I think it would be interesting to build upon. This would begin with them older, maybe when they're 15-16? 

2. The Bastards of Westeros- Character A and B are both bastards, both live within Kings Landing and are both very good at spying. They're close friends, who grew up together in Flee Bottom. Character A's mother works at a brothel and Character B is an orphan. They get up to mischief and have done all their lives.

Not much to this one, but we can build on it. In this one, Robert is King. Maybe Ned never gets killed and exposes that Cersei's children are bastards/products of incest, maybe he still does die but Cersei is still exposed? Who knows? I thought the idea of focusing on bastards in Flea Bottom would be interesting to try. In this one, they could be 15-16+.

3. An Arranged Marriage- Character A and Character B are to be married, a Northern Alliance. Both are from respectable Northern families and had been promised to each other from birth. This is set between the time after Ned's death and during the War of the Five Kings.

We can build on this one as well, I'm remembering these off the top of my head so, not much to them. I'm always open to new ideas, I actually love new ideas. I mean, it doesn't have to be a Northern marriage, it could be anywhere in Westeros, I just like the idea of doing an arranged marriage.

4. The Targaryen Twin- Rhaegar won the Battle of the Trident, squashing the rebellion and taking over the throne. The death of his father, witnessed by his mother, had sent her into early labor. She gave birth to twins, Daenerys and Character A. Rhaegar now had four children to raise. His own son, his younger brother, Viserys and the twins. Character B is from a high end family, who had always sworn alliance to the Targaryens. Character B's father became Rhaegar's hand and along with him came Character B. They grew up together and along the way, a romance maybe budded.

For this one, if we choose it, I would like to be Character A, mainly because I already created an Oc for another plot idea that involved Targaryen twins. The next idea also involves the twins because I just love the idea of Targaryen twins.

5. Dothraki love- Daenerys was still sold to the Dothraki Warlord, she still became the Khalessi. Viserys wanted his army and he intended to stay with his sister until he got what he wanted, meaning Character A is also dragged along. Maybe the Dothraki are not so bad? Character B is a Dothraki, who Character A begins to fall in love with. Character A intended to stay with their sister, so would it be so bad to fall for this Dothraki?

(More will be added)

Convince me of another pairing, Canon or Canon Oc and maybe we’ll do it

Harry Potter
CanonxCanon only
AUs, Canon Divergence

Harry Potter | Draco Malfoy

Harry Potter | Ron Weasley

Harry Potter | Young Tom Riddle

Sirius Black | Remus Lupin

Sirius Black | Death Eater (Dark Sirius)

Dark Harry AU

(Plots will be added soon)

Victoria (TV Show) or something inspired by it

Viserys had a plan. A plan on how to take back the Seven Kingdoms, a plan on how to take back his rightful throne and kill the Usurper, Robert Baratheon. An army was needed first, an undefeatable army. He was the dragon, he was King Viserys of House Targaryen, Third of His Name, King of the Andals and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, and Protector of the Realm, he would get done what needed to be done. Looking over his plans, he marked down the cities where he could get his armies. The Unsullied, trained from birth to be indestructible, they would do any command they were told. The second sons, not an army, but mercenaries, they could take out anyone else who was legitimate for the throne, for his throne. The final option was the Dothraki. The Dothraki were savages, unpredictable savages who had never lost a battle. The biggest Dothraki horde was led by Khal Drogo, a fearless and even more brutal than the other horde leaders. He had never lost a battle and his hair showed that.

After hours of thoughts, weighing each option, Viserys made his choice- The Dothraki. The only drawback with them is getting them willing to cross the narrow sea. Viserys stood up from the desk and began to pace, his mind racing with thought after thought. He needed a solution, he needed the crown. Turning to the window in his study, Viserys took a deep breath and sighed. The only possible solution would be marriage, the only one suitable for marriage would be his younger sister, Daenerys.

To his siblings, Viserys was an ass, to put it lightly. He was hard on them, commanded them twenty-four-seven. Deep down, Viserys really did love his siblings, he truly cared about Daenerys and Aerion. He was tough on them, yes, but only to teach them that the world was never going to be soft on them so why should anyone else? Viserys may of originally blamed the death of their mother on Aerion, until he heard the truth, that their mother was weak anyways, that after the birth of himself, she was weaker.

Viserys soon snapped out of those thoughts and carried on planning. If Daenerys whored herself out to the Khal, she may be able to sway him into taking their army across the Narrow Sea. Carefully reading through the plans, Viserys nodded once more to himself and called for a servant girl to fetch his brother, Aerion.

The servant girl did just that. Scuttering towards Aerion’ chambers, she meekly knocked on the door and waited to be allowed entrance. “Your Highness, King Viserys commands your presence in his study.” The lowly servant girl told the prince, curtsying to him after she spoke. She waited for him to acknowledge her, before leading him towards the King’s study.

Aerion Targaryen was the first of his name and the youngest of the surviving Targaryens. It was no secret that there was a big strain between him and his brother, Viserys. Of course, he respected his older brother however he had more than once talked back to him. This especially happened when it involved his twin sister, Daenerys. Aerion was protective of his twin. He did not want anything bad to happen to her or anyone to hurt her. It was in Aerion's nature to stand up for those who he thought were being wronged. Of course, he knew there were limits to how much he could do that, which he had to keep in mind, but he still helped.

Unaware of what Viserys was planning, Aerion sat at the desk in his chambers thinking to himself about how things were currently. He was unmarried and was not planning on marrying anytime soon. It would be important to be married sooner or later, which was obvious; Aerion did not like thinking about it. He did not like the thought of being tied down to someone at his age. As Aerion was buried in his thoughts, someone knocked on the door. Right away, he recognized it was a servant girl. He let her into his chambers and she let him know that Viserys wanted to see him. Aerion sighed and stood up from the chair he was sitting in. "Oh, alright. I might as well see what he wants." Aerion spoke simply.

Aerion was led to Viserys' study by the servant girl. Part of Aerion did not want to see his brother because of how he was to him, yet on the other hand another part of him was curious as to why his brother summoned him. "What is so important that you need to tell me, brother?" Aerion wondered in his mind before he and the servant girl reached Viserys' study.

Viserys stood up as the door opened, his whole demeanor turning ice cold as he stared back at his brother. He dismissed the servant girl, a sneer in his harsh words.

“You are dismissed, no one is allowed in this room and whoever wishes to speak to me, must wait. Do not screw up another thing.” he snapped, his eyes shifting to his younger brother when the door closed. “Now, let’s get down to business, Aerion.” Viserys released his held breath and sat down, pouring himself a drink. “As you know, Aerion, we must get home to Westeros so that I may take my rightful place on the Iron Throne, a throne that has been in our family for generations. We are the rightful rulers of Westeros for our family discovered the land.” Viserys paused to sip his drink, before carrying on. “The Usurper has been in rule for too long!”

Viserys held his brothers gaze, before pulling out the plans, spreading them over the table. “We need an army to defeat the Westeros armies. An army so great, that they will fear me.” A smirk overtook Viserys’ lips. “I thought the Unsullied, an unbeatable army. They are slave soldiers, trained for birth. They seemed to be the best choice, but they are too predictable, they would not do. My second option was the Second Sons, mercenaries. We would lose, easily.” He paused, catching Aerion’s eye. “My only and final option. The Dothraki, savages on horses who have never lost a battle. Unpredictable and uncontrollable, unless someone we knew and trusted was their leader.” Standing up, Viserys laid his hands on the desk, smirking something wicked. “Your sister will be that someone. Daenerys will be married to Khal Drogo, lead savage of the largest Dothraki horde here in Essos.” Viserys walked toward a side table and picked up an object, the last ring of their mother’s. “She will be the bride of the Khal and nothing will change that.”

More will be added, i.e, more plots, more fandoms, more pairings!

Interested in the Bastards of Westeros plot and a couple of the GoT pairings (depending on who plays who as I don't have too much experience with certain characters) or the Dark Harry AU!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back