• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Quarentined, Bored, and Looking for Partners (fandoms and more)

SunshineStark

Hey Y’all! I’m quarantined, bored, and looking to RP!​

A little about me~~

My name is Elle, but you can call me Sunshine if you’d like. I’m 21 and female and I live on the eastern coast so EST for me. I would like you to be over 18 since I'm an adult. I’ve been RPing on and off for about 10 years and I write semi-literate which to me means I try my hardest to use proper grammar and spelling and write anywhere from 2-3 paragraphs per character, but I’ll do my best to match you unless you write A TON. My only requirement is that you write more than a couple sentenced. At least 4 or 5 sentences per character is adequate to me. I love to double, I almost exclusively double in RPs so everyone can play the gender of the preference and have a couple characters so they won’t get bored as easily. With that, I’m fine with all types of pairings (FxM FxF MxM) but I prefer FxM. I also enjoy dark themes in roleplays, but not everything has to be dark and broody. I think that’s about it, but if you have questions for me feel free to ask! I’m an open book.

Fandoms: The list may change at any time. Feel free to ask for something you don’t see. (the more stars the more I’m craving it) (I’m down to do character x OC or OC x OC. Characters I would like you to play will be in parenthesis)

~ Supernatural *** (Sam Winchester)

~ Fullmetal Alchemist *** (Roy Mustang)

~ Harry Potter **

~ MCU **

~ Criminal Minds ** (Spencer Reid)

Other: I may or may not have plots… we will likely work something out together

~ Medieval

~ College

~ Slice of life

~ Fantasy

Things I will not do

~ Animal roleplays

~ Non-con

~ Age gaps over 7 years

~ Incest

So yeah! Sorry this is all so disorganized. My roleplaying skills are much more organized than my thoughts, I promise. Feel free to comment here or PM me if you’re interested, whichever you prefer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back