• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Pyre's New Search for Active Partners (1x1)

pyreshadow

Hey there! Name's pyreshadow but feel free to just call me Pyre. I'm just going to get straight to the point and not leave a slew of things you'd have to read before getting to the good stuff. I've been rp'ing for a long time now and consider myself semi-lit. You don't necessarily have to match post length that I do but I do ask that I have enough to work with (so no 1 liners or very short paras that don't have much to say). I'm not a casual rp'er, I need something that'll keep me invested in the rp. I do understand life happens but please tell me if you're going to be gone for an extended time (I always do the same for my partners). I really don't want to deal with a couple posts into an rp and suddenly disappearing without a trace. That's a big pet peeve of mine so please don't just up and leave without a word.

I prefer doubling to keep the rp interesting (and that way one of us won't be stuck with playing a single gender either). Real life face claims are preferred (I also like using gifs too). I do have a few plots in mind for some of the interests, which will be marked by an asterisk. I'm far from a grammar nazi either but I ask that you try your best to keep from making too many mistakes. We're human, so I get the occasional mistake now and then.

Now that that's over and done with, on to the fun stuff!

Main things I'm wanting to do:

I'm not limited to these as I'm always willing to try anything but these are just the main categories I like.
eager.gif
Means I really really want to do this.
-
eager.gif
Fantasy (mermaids/sirens, dragons, sorcery, alchemy, elementals, supernatural, etc)
-Sci Fi (apocalypse, *exploring uncharted worlds, etc)
-
eager.gif
Fairy Tales with a twist (Red Riding Hood*, The Little Mermaid, Aladdin*, Hansel and Gretel*, Snow White*, etc)
-Adventure (quests, knights/royalty, etc; basically a dual package with any genre)
-Gore/violence
-Mythology*
-Circus*
-Romance (absolutely not by itself but it's applied to the above)
Pairings can be discussed during the time of plotting or as the story itself progresses
happy.gif

I'm not normally one to do Fandoms but if it doesn't have to do with the actual story (as in it's the universe but no canon characters) then I'm all right with these:
-Shadowhunters
-Harry Potter
-Percy Jackson
-Kingdom Hearts
-Superhero (Xmen, Kick Ass, etc)

If romance is involved, I can do:
MxM, FxF, MxF (in that order)
More to come if I think of anything else.

As I said before, I'm looking for active long term partners and I'm also looking for a plot we can both delve into. I'd like it if it wasn't so much fluff as it was more mature themed but we can discuss that as we talk plot. So go ahead and post here if you're interested and thanks for reading!​

RWBY is perfect for doubling characters!
I also feel uncomfortable using real people for face claims, since I play in order to escape reality...

RWBY is perfect for doubling characters!
I also feel uncomfortable using real people for face claims, since I play in order to escape reality...
I've never seen RWBY so I wouldn't be able to do that. I also play to escape reality as well, it's just easier for me to have face claims.

Also, sent messages to Amma and Russ (my phone doesn't like me spelling out your usernames so I simplified it haha).

Short episodes And very funny, RWBY is worth watching for sure.
And then you get to make each of your characters unique in your very own way!

I have a few ideas as well, including a scene based around a girl who /had/ supernatural powers and wound up losing them, now going to a normal, boring, regular school. However, she still has years of military & government training under her belt, so she isn't totally normal.

Mmm, can't say that really interests me very much. I'm not really one for every day life types of things, even if she used to be something. Is there anything else you'd be interested in doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back