• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings putting my feelers out. <コ:彡 (original plots within)

swamp fairy

na'vi princess 💙
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
After a long hiatus, I'm back to RPN and looking to start up some new RPs. 😩

Logistics:

☆ 18+ only please. I'm 29, lol.
☆ I can and am equally willing to play male or female OCs!
☆ Pairings: mxm, mxf, fxf, etc, willing to double.
☆ I like to think I have pretty good grammar and spelling. I'm a multi-paragraph (3+ minimum) and third-person perspective writer with 17+ years experience. I can't really tolerate lots of grammar and spelling errors. It really puts me off, so please keep that in mind.
☆ OOC chatter and plotting is just as fun as the RP itself! I love plotting. Catch me using Pinterest and Spotify to make moodboards and playlists for RPs.
☆ Discord is great but it's not am absolute must if you don't have it.
☆ PMs or google docs for IC, please.
☆ I prefer IRL faceclaims or digital art, if faceclaims are used at all. A written description is just as fine. No anime FCs though, please. Not really my thing.

Genres of Interest:

☆ Sci-fi, Cyberpunk, Dystopian
☆ Medieval Fantasy (med or low)
☆ Modern/Slice of Life
☆ Apocalyptic
☆ Horror, Space Horror
☆ Romance
☆ Western

Note: I'm not really interested in modern fantasy plots or modern supernaturals (vampires, werewolves)

Plots:
Keep in mind, these plots are short and open-ended to make room for brainstorming together!

☆ The Savior from the Sky (dark fantasy)
Muse A, a normal, modern-day human, boards their redeye flight across the ocean. During the flight, the plane passes through a mysterious fog and crash lands in another dimension. The people of this dimension, called Helheim, hail the landing of the strange craft as the beginning of a long-foretold prophecy, that their Savior from the Sky has finally come to aid them in the fight against the blight spreading across the land.

☆ Shields in the Sky (fantasy x sci-fi crossover)
An alien invasion of a medieval fantasy world! Not really thinking green, big-eyed aliens, but more like War of the Worlds, Cloverfield, something monstrous. Willing to brainstorm on this one! I have a few loose ideas about a race of people in this fantasy world who were created by the alien invaders. How would the people of a medieval world respond to flying crafts and weapons/technology beyond their imaginations?

☆ And Then The World Was Gone (slice of life to apocalypse)
This RP would start as a slice-of-life, then once our characters are established, we can toss them into an apocalypse scenario whenever we want, be it zombies, monsters, supernatural horrors, natural disasters, etc.

☆ The Prince(ss)'s Samurai (medieval Japan, dark fantasy)
Muse A is the only heir of a powerful warlord. Muse A nearly befalls an unfortunate fate (sickness, assassination, death on the battlefield, etc), but it miraculously saved by unknown means. Not too long after, Muse A begins to notice that they're changing from within... that they possess some kind of supernatural power. Not only that, but around the same time, demons have made a resurgence across the land after centuries of peace. Could the appearance of demons be connected with Muse A's mysterious new power?
Muse B is an heir of an ancient clan tasked with the protection of Torii gates, the doorways to another dimension. When the demons reappear, Muse B is tasked with discovering the reason. Rumors of Muse A reaches him, and he sets out to find them with hopes of stopping the demons.

Please PM me if interested or if you have a plot you think I'd be interested in. 😎

Last edited:
Scared Nervous GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Users who are viewing this thread

Back