• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Put your character through hell(not literally(this time..)) Charity for a Cold Gross Man

RoosterRiot

Cause my long hair just can't cover up my red neck
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
In this roleplay I want to play out a series of situations stemming from having to care for someone who doesn't care. A mean, gross, cold man. I'm looking for someone who can handle topics like homophobia, transphobia, abuse, and depression. These ideas will be explored through our characters interactions and conversations as your character cleans and cares for mine, Ron Crawford, and possibly his brother down the road, Credence Crawford.

Basically if you like putting your characters through hell, hi how do you do? :]

Rules

Understand I am not my character, his views are not a reflection of mine, and that I will not be holding back throughout the rp.

Please don't ghost or be afraid to bring up plot points, issues, or general ideas with the rp

Make personal triggers clear.

Don't be afraid to make your character hate the absolute hell out of mine, just don't kill him is all I ask haha. They can consider it though lol

My Character

Ronald Riley Crawford, is a 500 pound, 6'10, 43 year old man, with his young nephew living in the shed.

He laughs through it all, a smart-ass who's seen everything. With depression hiding underneath. He's stuck in his old ways, and eats and drinks himself to death. His house is a shit hole, moldy and rotten. He's too glued to his TV screen to clean a thing.

Plot

Your character, scraping for money to manage food(and possibly a horrible home life to stack on top) is offered a job that could solve three in one. Food, shelter, and escape for the seemingly simple payment of being a live-in maid. With a contact signed, they jump to action. Monthly pay on top of it all! A good sum too, but upon arrival they smell it before even getting inside.

Their hope dwindles but they're still determined, if anything they have to at least make it to the first paycheck. Three weeks and it'll be somewhat worth it. Finding the contract binding them to do the job they promised. It's a struggle, and Ron does nothing to improve.

Setting

Rural, current day

Side Characters

Boey- Ron's secret son called nephew who's kinda mentally stunted but a
sweetheart.

Titus- Cranky neighbor who fancies her hair-lick trigger shotgun. If she likes you, expect free coffee and a clean bed, but outbursts of anger. Usually directed at Booth will come often, gun with her.

Credence- Secluded, angry brother of Booth's. You probably won't see him often, but something strange is going on with his roommate.

About Me

Alright breaking format, little tiring tbh
Big dealbreaker is I'm 16, nooo. I dunno pretend I exaggerate that a lot and its funny or something I dunno. I'm fine with roleplaying with older folks

Uh, roll tide I like football. I dunno I hate doing the about me stuff, my favorite colors are just mardi gras.

Last edited:
Bump- I cleaned it up a bunch because woah I rambled like wtf that's why we don't post things at midnight(I say as it's gonna be midnight again in like 10 minutes)

Bump- Edited a few mistakes. Its 2 am and my dog won't stay awake

Hey, I'd be up for discussing something for this! Can I PM you?

Bump- but! my replies will be sparse until the 4th

Users who are viewing this thread

Back