• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Pulled Together by Fate?

literally

that shitty bts fangirl

Guidelines/Introduction

Hi! I'm Literally, or Literal. I love to roleplay and I need one guy to do a 1 on 1 with me! It's a very simple plot, but 'll just say by guidelines very quickly. I don't care if you're new or you've been on the site forever, but please no one-liners. They are very annoying to me and they really stop the conversation because I can't really say anything. I want at least 1 paragraph. There'll be a character sheet for you if you get the spot, so just a hint. I don't tolerate to much in detail stuff. If there is a steamy area in the roleplay, please do it with me in a PM. Did I mention the 1 on 1 is going to be on a thread? I believe that you could put detail, but if you're in a rush or you can't put a lot of detail, that's okay. One last thing, don't jump randomly to things. For example, I say "Hey, I was wondering if you would like to go to a party with me?" Don't say "I like penguins." It's just nonsense. All you have to do lastly is rp and have fun if you get selected :)

The Plot

The plot of this 1 on 1 is college-based. Two people, a girl and a boy.The girl is good, but the boy is a bad boy. The girl and the boy never talk to each other, but what happens is that the two "adults" are put together to the test. When the two go over to their friend's house, the two get a bet. If they fall in love in a year, they each get $5,000 dollars from their rich friend, Rosanna. Funny how they had met with their friend, but never saw nor talked to each other. The two are on a quest to get 5,000 dollars and find maybe true love, but on the way there'll be struggles and stress. Is it really worth it? Will the two fall in love with their complete opposites? Finding that they soon fall in love later on in the months, their secret spread out and they develop even more stress, their feelings fade and eventually they move on for a few months, but do they really like their new bf/gf or are they still in love with each other?Are they able to love each other again?

A Few More Things

Sorry if I couldn't really develop the idea a bit, but if you have any questions, comment them. If you would like me to see anything, tag me in it. Don't PM me things. Please, I have enough PMs. If interested, leave a comment!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back