• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Dear Mrs. Psycho

Hello! Welcome.
oh_hello_dp.gif

about me

• Hello! Dear. Mrs. Psycho here.
  • I live in the US of A, in the Eastern Time Zone. Where? Not supposed to put specifics on the internet. lol
  • I work for a Food and Beverage venue, that is open somewhere between 8 and 9 and closes anytime between 7pm - 2am, depending events or time of year and my hours are an average of 35+. Just to give you an idea.
  • My reply schedule is between one and a few times a week. But I will always try to let you know in advance, if it will take longer.
  • I consider myself to be a semi-lit to lit writer, posting about 4+ paragraphs. 3 or 4 being the least I will want to post. Never one-liners.
  • I can play either gender, but I do love doubling.
  • I love to talk. OOC chat is the best.
  • I open to all ideas.
  • I willing to do a mix of cannon and OCs or just OCs for fandoms.
    [*]Commment or pm me if interested, or uf you need another way my discord is Dear, Mrs.Psycho#9973

what I'd like to see from you

• I understand busy schedules, but try to post at least once a week.
  • Post at least 3 paragraphs, I do get writer's block and slow points, but at least average out to 3, though if you can post way more, great, please do.
  • OCC chat. I love a talker, but if not, at least communicate about ideas, character development, plot development, twists, etc, about the rp.
  • Let me know if you are going to be absent for a period of time, so I don't bug you or assume you abandoned the roleplay.
  • Be comfortable with romance..
  • Follow site rules.
  • No god modeling, unless we are playing Gods/Goddesses
  • Have fun.

fandoms

B = Craving

• The Vampire Diaries/ The Orginals
  • Harry Potter / Fantastic Beasts
  • Supernatural
  • Dark Hunter series
  • Mortal Instruments / Infernal Devices / Shadowhunter
  • Cinder series
  • Percy Jackson
  • Chilling Adventures of Sabrina
  • Disney/OUAT
  • Superheroes/ DC / Marvel
  • Divergent
  • Glee
  • Hunger Games
  • Maximum Ride
  • Merlin
  • Pirates of the Carribean
  • Sailor Moon

plots

These are simpe plots I made up.
  1. Muse A is one leader of two gangs in the city. Ruthless and merciless is how they gained their power. Loves casually and cares only for their members. Muse B was once the daughter of the rival gang's leader, but was forced out when their sibling took over. Hiding from their sibling's revenge, they hid in plain sight in Muse A gang, changed name, changed hair, changed style of clothing. Muse B moved up in ranks to be Muse A's right hand. But what happens when one day when someone from the rival gang recognizes Muse B, trying to keep their secret, but it's too late, Muse A has questions. What happens when B has to reveal that secret? Will A kill B or see them as an asset? (Also have an extended plot for doubling.)
  2. Muse A is part of an assassins group and wants out. A's only way out is to pay their way out. The opportunity came when a rival to the throne wants the currently queen dead, as she is on the run. When A's finds her, and goes for the kill, they encounter Muse B, the queen's personal bodyguard. They fight for a moment, when the queen decides to strike a deal. One that will peak Muse A's interest. With the deal struck, Muse B still doesn't trust A through their mission, so they decided to keep as close of a watch on A as possible. But what happens when Muse A sees this as an opputunity to Muse the crap out of Muse B? Or is they rub off on each other?

Code by apolla apolla

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back