• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Psycho Dungeonmaster!

Everything was blur honestly. Irah knew what was happening any yet everything was unclear. Next thing she knew, she was panting beside the others waiting for the ones behind them to reach them. Now that that was done, Irah walked with them into the new scenery. Not before sending one last look to the door, praying for the one left behind.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Irah dear.. Irah dear... they're dead. They're gone." The door they came from seals shut, and blood begins leaking from it.

"Eugh.. the janitor's going to have to work overtime."

Irah glared at where she heard the voice came from. Figuring they were watching anywhere anyway, she responded with a tongued out then caught up with the remaining others.

Timothy shivered. "I-I don't think I like this blood theme..." He mumbled. He followed the others closely. "This is a little better..."

//Why tf am I not getting the notifications I'm sorry

"There isn't really a janitor.. jeez.. get a sense of humor, one like mine! In the chests I have different weapons and armor for all of you, I hope they're suitable. Some of my old test subjects have mutated into disturbing beasts, so I'm turning this place into a kill-or-be-killed scenario! A roleplaying game! Aren't I just the most hilarious creature?"

"Absolutely." Irah said as she moved towards a chest. She opened it and scowled seeing a sledgehammer. "Anyone interested in smashing shit?" She asked.

"W-WHAT?!" Timothy had forever been a pacifist. Well, until now that is. He cringed and bit his lip. He barely even knew how to hold a weapon correctly. He backed up. "ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm..."

"Let me put it this way: If you don't fight the big bad monsters you can either dehydrate or be mauled to death. You may even become a zombie if your dead corpse is exposed to radiation.

Then your friends won't live."

Timothy grabbed a random weapon and sighed. Maybe he could try being nice? Doesn't he know this isn't Undertale!?

Irah sighed as she picked the sledgehammer for herself. She looked at it with reluctance. She really didn't want to do this but she'd die if she didn't. She looked at the guy who refused. "Look kid, if you're not going to do this, . You can... I don't know, shield yourself behind me or something? At least learn to avoid or defend." She said while scratching the back of her head. How old was this guy? What was his name? Now that she thought about it.

"Tim... Your gonna have to get used to it for now." He said, opening a cheat and receiving the armor from it. He checked his boot. " yes." He grabbed the small hand gun, taking the bayonet from the chest. He then examined the extra chest. "Anyone interested in leather armor?" He said, his voice having a slightly metalic sting through the tin suit.'

"How cute. Let in the first round, Janitoooor!"

The room was small and cramped, and adding two mutated humans that wanted to eat their flesh was bad enough.

"Now, do you escape.. or fight?"

Irah couldn't believe she was actually doing this. She could believe she was going to attack. She always was a defend and avoid kind of person but Timothy was depending on her. She gripped the hammer and readied herself.

"Don't tell the mutants, but I think Jimmy's better than Sara." The two mutations were fast, and began swiping at Timothy.

(Oh how I love my character.)

"My name's Aiden... Funny how I haven't been addressed by Best Friend. Really hope we get a friendly " Bonus Room" though."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back