• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Psycho Dungeonmaster!

Yin Valentine

A Little Evil
Hello, puny human! Enter The Silence...

You wake up with a small group of other people. The room was dimly lit with a torch that seemed to birth straight from the dark ages. In the corner of the room there was a speaker that looked similar to the ones truckers used. The floor was dirty and had rocks and pebbles strewn about. No furniture, just you, your group, a torch, and an intercom. Wait, no, there was a door, one that also looked like it belonged in darker times. Your team couldn't open it.

The second your team tried to open the door, the loudspeaker fuzzed and boomed. "Hello," I said, in a condescending tone. "Welcome to The Silence." You had no idea what was going on, and everyone looked around, some scared, some angry.. you were probably a little bit of both. The loudspeaker fuzzed and crackled, then ended in an ominous tone. The door made a clicking noise, and you would now be able to open the door.

Do you enter The Silence, or are you going to curl up and die?

(You do not need an invitation to enter.)

@BloodyKharma @The Clockwork Poet

Last edited by a moderator:
Aiden was already confused, this dungeon with a HAM radio making it worse. "The Silence...? The hell?" He asked.He went over the the radio, fiddling with it to connect with the signal. "Hey... Hello..." He said, on the signal it was set to first.

I spoke back to you in an irritated tone. You guess there's just some things she really doesn't want you to do.

"DON'T TOUCH THE RADIO OR I'LL SET YOU ON FIRE!"

"Oh shit." He said, instantly putting it down ontop of it. "When everyone is ready, we go. Don't touch the radio."

...I turn to my friend and we converse for a minute or two. "Alright... we're dropping the floor in ten seconds. I hope you like to swim in nice goopy red stuff." Chuckling could be heard by another person as I turn the HAM radio off again.

There was another fuzz, and I turned the radio back on. "Your best friend. Well, eventually, after you begin hallucinating. Six seconds."

(HA, YOU WERE EXPECTING ME TO SAY FIVE.)

He saved his phone SD card, and put his Headphones in a extra protective case already, (Paused then.)

I waited impatiently, and the two seconds felt a lot longer to tick. "Zero." The floor gave away and everyone splashed into a thick, auburn liquid. The smell was absolutely rancid.

Aiden fell, his heart jumping when it gave away, He could hardly resist vomiting into the stench that resonated off of it. "Disgusting... I recognize the smell. This something of a mess of an animal. Probably atleast some of it is made up of a Human."

"If I didn't know any better they got their inspiration from Russian Spetznaz... And we don't have a lot of time. Everyone, find some sort of exit.'

Timothy's eyes widened. He immediately was looking for an exist. "W-Why..." He mumbled to no one in particular. "Who would do this..." He looked at the liquid and cringed. He had never been this far away from home. Where would he go if he even found an escape? It's not like anyone would help him. Some people just weren't as nice as he tried to be.

"The pleasure from it. The world is so restricted that people now find pleasure from the pain of others... Even without rules sometimes. ... I can't say it isn't fun occasionally."

"T-That sounds...horrible...." Timothy didn't like the idea of harming others for entertainment. Who would do such a thing? It was evil. It made him cringe at just the thought. "Anyone should be treated with kindness...Villains are just misunderstood heroes...Anyone can be good if they have the potential..."

"Less talking, more searching. Unless you want a kidney in your mouth. I've seen atleast 4 of those things." Aiden said, looking for stairs, or a dppr or a ladder. "God forbid its under this."

I dim the lights and drops bits of human entrails on Timothy. I smirked and began whispering to someone else before the mic buzzed on. "Correctumondo. I hope all of you can hold your breath underwater..."

If anything, Irah was pissed as hell. She wanted to strangle someone but calmed herself. How dare that person drop her into this? Now her jacket was dirty. No one messes with jacket.

"Sure was inspired from the Russian Spetznaz.. Just a little different." He had checked all walls...

"Only difference is that your rising the water level and your probably using mostly human entrails, aren't you?'

(BTW, I need you to confirm the walls had an exit or some shit. He checked them as high as 6 and a half feet high. He checked everywhere on them) Aiden sighed, thinking about what may happen.. "Ugh..."

"More the less..." Timothy mumbled to himself. He didn't really like this but he knew if he some how managed to survive it would all be worth it. It's okay. It's okay. He searched for an exit.

"I already told you idiots.. you can wait seven days for the water to give away the exit, or you can go underwater and feel for a tunnel. I didn't know I brought idiots into my dungeon.."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back