• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Psycho Dungeonmaster!

Timothy gulped and ducked underneath. He quickly came out. "O-Oh my..."

Last edited by a moderator:
"Sigh... Alright, everyone but Best Friend, its optional for you, but everyone else listen up. In 4 Days of starvation the human body starts to degrade muscle cells... So. Who's willing to search under this mess?"

Timothy didn't want to, but he knew no one would want to besides him. He quietly gulped and raised his hand. He wanted to be the brave one.

Evelyn was sleeping before she felt the water flood the room. She felt her hair getting wet and stood up only to see a group of other people she didn't know. She shook her head slightly when they were asked if they wanted to find an exit.

Timothy squeaked and ducked under. He shivered and tried to find an exit, ever so often raising his head for air.

Aiden hated too, as much as Tim, but he looked aswell. He kept his eyes shut, but stayed under longer than the would. He was searching in a zig-zag pattern.

Evelyn worried, even more, feeling the cold water on her legs. She squeaked as the cold feeling crept up her legs. She was unable to swim and felt dumb compared to the two boys who obviously had no fear of swimming.

Timothy smiled a little, seeing he wasn't alone until he found something. His head shot up out of the water. "I-I think I found it!"

Aiden we when he gasped for air, he noticed Evelyn. He shook his Auburn stained face, mumbling clearly. "Youre as scared of swimming as I am... Doesn't make it better, but examine the water closely." He the resumed to search

Aiden rose up, sprint-swimming to him. He aimed away from the others and whiped his head forward to get as much of his face as possible. "Nice job, Timothy."

Evelyn heard what the voice said. Livers? I guess I was too asleep to notice anything, she thought, shuddering at the thought of an actual liver floating around in the water.

Timothy wiped off his face and nodded, beckoning the others and trying his best to keep his breath as he swam through the tunnel.

Evelyn felt a tickle on her arm and turned to see a human liver. She made no sound, but her stomach felt like it dropped and she grimaced widely. She didn't know what to do with it even though everyone seemed so frantic to get it, so she just picked up the liver and said in the calmest voice possible, "I have the liver."

Evelyn, grabbing the liver firmly for no reason she knew, took a deep breath and reached down to the tunnel. Her eyes hurt so badly when they were open, so she closed them halfway. She felt her way through the tunnel with the urge to breathe again, but she couldn't. It was a terrible mess for her.

"Congratulations, you can find tunnels in bloodbaths. I'll give you all 57 seconds to take a break before we're on to the next round! Here's a gift from me to you!" Water and uncooked ramen fell from the ceiling, trying to hit everyone in it's foody wake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back