• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Psychie's Rifts Adventure - OPEN

Psychie

Princess Psychie
Hey everyone. As the name suggests, I'm looking to start a Rifts Ultimate Edition game using the Palladium system. The game is going to start on the east coast of the North American continent with the goal to get to Europe and run around there, so being able to speak Euro is highly suggested.

Most character classes and races will be allowed with a few exceptions. No demigods or Cosmo Knights, for example. Other class and races will need to be ok'ed by me. There will be quite a bit of vampire and gargoyle adversaries, so pick characters that can face off against them.

Another requirement is that you have to be good aligned. No evil characters allowed, and Unprincipled is the only Selfish one allowed.

Most of the books are available to be used. Feel free to discuss options amongst yourselves to come up with a good balance of classes and races.

Any takers?

Purr Purr Sherwood Sherwood Eonivar Eonivar

Absolutely interested, but from our discussions in the PM you know that. I am thinking a Cyber Knight would be a good character class to bring in. Either that or an Undead Slayer from the Atlantis book. I really like them both.

Cyber Knights are very good for all around adventuring, and as they level up, their powers really add up to a potent character.

Of course, the Undead Slayer is a tough one to pass up on. Very rough and tough, can dish out the damage as well as taking a hit and coming back for more.

Basically, either one works well for this.

I have been wanting to play a Momano Headhunter, mainly because they are a bit odd and could be fun to RP...so right now I am leaning towards a Nega-Psychic Momano Headhunter

on the one hand: too many things. on the other hand, rifts. i will... weigh my options.
I won't try to pressure you into joining, but if you would like to come up with a character for this, you will be welcome.
I have been wanting to play a Momano Headhunter, mainly because they are a bit odd and could be fun to RP...so right now I am leaning towards a Nega-Psychic Momano Headhunter
Which book are the Momano Headhunters in? And the nega psychic? I don't expect that there will be any issues with it but I'd like to look them over.

Which book are the Momano Headhunters in? I don't expect that there will be any issues with it but I'd like to look them over.
Rifts Canada of all places.

I'll look them over.

Also I plan on making an OOC and Character threads soon. I'll post all the house rules there for character creation.

And the nega psychic?
Nega-psychics are a Beyond the Supernatural O.C.C. found in that main book (and what a imaginatively-created class it is!). Are they also in a Rifts book somewhere?

on the one hand: too many things. on the other hand, rifts. i will... weigh my options.
EmperorNorton1 EmperorNorton1 Woo! It's an Alex! While it would be great to have you as a fellow Player again, please choose wisely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back