• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Proxy

PopcornandCaramel

More like burnt popcorn.
Just before brilliant inventor Samuel P. Housewell died, he had managed to create and bring to life the worlds first artificial intelligence. The AI was an exact replica of his 20 year old self with his same intelligence and understanding of the world. Almost as if he simply changed bodies.

With that came the beginning of a new era in technology. Housewell took to the surname Furllow and created Furllow Technologies where he monopolized the technological industry. Within 10 years of his making, Housewell's AI were as a necessary in the household as a cell phone or a stove.

Someone is not happy with the coming of a new era.

Recently there have been attacks on Furllow plants and warehouses, destroying upwards of 30 million dollars of product. Including the new S-Cell model AI Suzi.

The renegades have not stopped at just blowing up equipment. It is suspected that the renegades have created a virus that only affects AI. Causing them to malfunction on a dangerous level. The cases are far and few between and the authority had very little evidence that the virus is linked to the renegades.

So, where you guys come in is pretty simple:

You can be a renegade ( Which I will give more detail about in the thread)

part of the authority ( Basicly the police detectives, muscle men etc)

You can be an AI, partial AI etc

A merc for hire

Or an employee of Furllow technologies.

All of your stories will be colliding in this battle of the new era.

:3 If you are interested I'd like to know! Or if you have ideas you'd like to contribute, I'd also like to know.

More of the world, Furllow, Authority and the renegades will be added in the official thread if enough interest is shown.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back