• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Prostitute X Client

Ashley2015

So basically I have the idea that a business man seen a girl standing on the road in the rain and after offering a ride he realized her profession. They ended up sleeping together and he paid her extremely well although she tried to turn it down for being to much. There was something about the girl that he actual keeps coming back and always finds her on the same corner. Sometimes they just hang out and sometimes there's more involved. 

However he does have a girlfriend, who he's quickly growing bored with and this strange girl is slowly meaning something to him. The problem is he knows her profession. He knows little else about the mysterious girl. Even when they talk, he does most the talking. Each time he's finding it harder to not get annoyed with her for sleeping around. 

(Definitely want to add on and discuss this with a partner! Things to know:

I'm active

I only rp in pms

I prefer female role (sorry!)

Mxf only (just my comfort zone)

I use basic character sheets but I'm detailed in rp. (3-5 pargraphs usually.)

I have a start ready although I will admit I'm not the best at them! 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back