• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic PROMETHEUS: HUMANITY'S LAST EDEN - FIRST REBELLION OOC

CrowOuttaHell

Skull-Faced Writer
The OOC thread for Prometheus. If you have any questions for me that you don't want to take to PM, then you can ask about it here. You can also plan out with other players in this one.

Hope everyone will have fun. XD

MAIN THREAD

CHARACTER THREAD

Last edited:
Looking forward to the RP- I was gonna' go with a human for the role of medic, but then thought of MUGEN at the last second. Although... I realize, I neglected to place his unit number as ZGF, etc. And, perhaps, he may have been better fit as a utility, but a combat medic appeals to me.

I noticed, hah. Ought to do a bump on the interest check and if no one bites by later today, I'll see about making another character.

CrowOuttaHell CrowOuttaHell I noticed I'm a couple hours late on that Engineer role but I noticed you haven't gotten a human aide yet, might I inquire about that?

Also might suggest adding a table of contents to some of the unlinked threads to make it easy to jump between threads.
I could also make an attacker and an aide if you need more of those still.

Yeah, I'll get around to linking up the threads soon. XD Anyway, yeah, I don't have a human aide yet. An attacker role would be nice too!

And nope, this RP isn't dead yet! Not before it hasn't had a chance to start! XD

Triggerhappy Warframe artillery who likes to blow things up, or a half-toxic human veteran who’s survived a fortress’s downfall?
Hmmm, I’m conflicted between the two...

Triggerhappy Warframe artillery who likes to blow things up, or a half-toxic human veteran who’s survived a fortress’s downfall?
Hmmm, I’m conflicted between the two...
We have a lot of trigger happy robots, I noticed. XD So far we have two humans, so maybe a veteran would be good to keep Kanade in check. XD

We have a lot of trigger happy robots, I noticed. XD So far we have two humans, so maybe a veteran would be good to keep Kanade in check. XD
“One human veteran who’s gone through a fortress being blown up by some robot army and then rescued by some people and on field again coming up.”
All we need is an awesome fc and a deadly set of gear.

When it comes to solo fanart, I got lucky when Miu got a fanart boost due to her birthday. I'd reckon since Amami is a more popular character then he'd have a lot more? XD

There was a fair amount but most was either ship art or just something I didn't think would fit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back