• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings -- Prologue's Search -- fandom and original included

Prologue

Welcome to my little search thread.
I'm Prologue and I'm hunting for some new partners.​

Guidelines
-- Cringe is dead, make any request you see fit. Love triangles, reverse harem/dating sim type scenarios, poly ships, all of it is fair game! Just be aware I'll likely make the same request of you.
-- Let me know your limits/triggers. As long as the topic is treated with respect, I'm open to including more intense topics. My only request is that I dislike pregnancy in rps.
-- I write both male and female characters and any gender pairing! Trans/NB characters are welcome, though I don't write any myself.
-- Any character involved in a romantic plot will be 18+! I have no problem with including child/teenage characters, but I won't involve them in romance.
-- I prefer my partners to be above the age of 18. If anyone is curious, I'm in my early 20s.
-- Describing literacy is difficult. I tend to mirror what my partner writes, though some replies may be shorter or longer depending on my inspiration and the scene at hand. Quality over quantity is my policy, but you can expect at least a few paragraphs.

Any preferred role will be italicized. If none are, I have no preference.

-- Fallen angel x demon
-- Witch x human
-- Idol x fan
-- Supernatural x Human
-- Reincarnated lover x immortal
-- Witch x summoned familiar
-- Stalker x target

-- Arranged Marriage
-- Rivals
-- Enemies to lovers
-- Secret identities
-- Supernatural beings
-- Small town secrets

Any preferred role will be italicized. Unless otherwise specified, these plots can be any gender pairing and I can play either a man or woman in it.

-- Muse A is beautiful, but beyond that, little is known about them. They can captivate strangers with their appearance, yet have no close relationships. Some think it's arrogance, others think they're simply a loner. Enter Muse B, who is determined to break through A's shell. To B's surprise, it's nothing like they could have imagined. Muse A is just incredibly shy and wants nothing more than to make friends. Inspired by Komi-san Cannot Communicate.

-- Muse A is an international spy. Muse B is an assassin. Neither knows the other's true identity, despite the fact they're married. Muse C is their daughter, adopted for the sake of A's mission. The marriage is also just for the sake of the mission. C knows the truth about her adoptive parents and is having the time of her life. We can either share the role of Muse C, or I'm happy to take up the role as well. Inspired by Spy x Family.

-- Muse A is a loner, their only friend being muse B. The two have been inseparable since childhood. Muse B was always happy to encourage A's love of music and with their encouragement, A became a participant in a music competition. A didn't expect anything to come of it, but is doing well. Now, B has to help A navigate the competition and deal with the fact A may not need to rely on them as much anymore.

I am primarily looking for oc/canon.

-- Genshin Impact
Searching for: Childe/Tartaglia, Kaeya, Thoma, Ayato, Zhongli, Itto, Scaramouche, Xiao
Favorites to Write: Xiao, Kazuha, Jean, Kokomi, Ei, Ayaka, Ayato, Diluc, Razor, Bennett, Chongyun, Albedo, Ganyu, Huo Tao

-- Demon Slayer
Searching for: Giyuu, Obanai, Inosuke, Zenitsu, Rengoku
Favorites to Write: Shinobu, Mitsuri, Kanao, Nezuko, Aoi, Tanjiro, Inosuke, Muichiro, Rengoku

--Mystic Messenger
Searching for: Zen, Jumin, Saeran
Favorites to Write: 707, V, Yoosung, Jaehee

-- Boku no Hero Academia
Searching for: Dabi, Hawks, Bakugo, Aizawa, Kaminari, Shouto
Favorites to Write: Ochako, Izuku, Shouto, Himiko, Momo, Toshinori, Aizawa, Tamaki, Kaminari, Kirishima

-- Persona 5
Searching for: Akira, Ryuji, Yusuke, Akechi
Favorites to Write: Ann, Makoto, Kasumi, Haru, Futaba
Willing to write canon/canon for this, ask about pairings in DMs.

-- OHSHC
Searching for: Tamaki, Hikaru
Favorites to Write: Kyoya, Hikaru, Kaoru, Mori

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back