• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic π™Ώπšπ™Ύπ™Ήπ™΄π™²πšƒ πšƒπ™°πšπšƒπ™°πšπš„πš‚ β€” a sci-fi venture

idalie

α΄€ΚŸΚŸ ᴏꜰ Κ™α΄€Κ™ΚΚŸα΄Ι΄
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• tartarus1.gif

PROJECT TARTARUS
    INTEREST CHECK

Last edited:
Gunsmith...! Thats a tinkerer! Make guns and stuff. πŸ‘€

Techie reporting for duty, boss!

Thank you to everyone showing an interest so far!!! πŸ₯Ί I'll have the CS up sometime tomorrow! In the meanwhile, enjoy the lore and feel free to hang around and dream up some charrie concepts in the OOC!

Ooooo! Do I play a security android slowly developing its own consciousness or a synth with ulterior motives? Decisions decisions....

Is this open? I'm certainly interested! It looks really well thought out, and could prove fun for a more grounded sci-fi experience!

Is this open? I'm certainly interested! It looks really well thought out, and could prove fun for a more grounded sci-fi experience!
We’re actually full up I believe! This thread hasn’t been updated but the cast has already been decided unfortunately

Users who are viewing this thread

Back