• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Project: Sailor Member Files (CS)(closed)

P
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

An rp focusing on a governmant organized squad of Magical Girls.

BackSet

Ray of Sunshine
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Name:
Codename:
Other Nicknames:
Age (somewhere from 14 to 21):
Physical Gender:
Gender identity:
Sexuality (Ships gotta sail, and then sink themselves):

Skills (that anyone can learn):

Powers (in magical girl form):

Weapons (in magical girl form):

Personality:

Civilian Appearance:

Magical Girl Appearance:

Other (optional):
Quotes (optional):
Theme song (optional):

2e5d2212d064193fc92aac762b36917858c66997_hq.gif
Name:
Hoshiko Yamaguchi

Codename:
Shining Magic

Other Nicknames:
Shine
tumblr_ohz9tpk1RP1vmrpc1o1_500.gif

Physical Gender:
Female

Gender identity:
Female
tumblr_na2flairXQ1s4qvrdo1_500.gif
Sexuality:
Straight

Skills:
Athletic

Powers:
Create barriers
Magic Arrow Attack: Arrows explode when it hits the target.
Shining Crystal Shoot: When she releases her arrow shatters into pink crystal sharp shards
tumblr_nl91azio141tz7vhco2_500.gif
Weapons:
Bow

Personality:
Hoshiko is a star swimmer at her school. She is very energetic and popular among other girls for her passionate nature, much to her dismay. She is weak with academics but her pure spirit makes up for it. She also has a large appetite and loves to eat chocolate and takoyaki. She can be childish and easily angered and loves to go out when it's nice and sunny. Despite her sporty nature, Hoshiko is actually very girly and self-conscious. She has a large collection of stuffed animals and loves to shop, although she tends to squander her money and usually doesn't have any when she really needs it. Deep down she can be sensitive, and she hates arguing with friends or seeing someone in pain above all else. Hoshiko also has a great sense of justice. She hates that innocent people get hurt for things they had nothing to do with.

Civilian Appearance:
5092-440013702.png

Magical Girl Appearance:
34a3e06a3c0f1d1b78717ff154051c75.jpg
Theme song:

View attachment 569152
Name:
Hoshiko Yamaguchi

Codename:
Shining Magic

Other Nicknames:
Shine
View attachment 569154

Physical Gender:
Female

Gender identity:
Female
View attachment 569155
Sexuality:
Straight

Skills:
Athletic

Powers:
Create barriers
Magic Arrow Attack: Arrows explode when it hits the target.
Shining Crystal Shoot: When she releases her arrow shatters into pink crystal sharp shards
View attachment 569159
Weapons:
Bow

Personality:
Hoshiko is a star swimmer at her school. She is very energetic and popular among other girls for her passionate nature, much to her dismay. She is weak with academics but her pure spirit makes up for it. She also has a large appetite and loves to eat chocolate and takoyaki. She can be childish and easily angered and loves to go out when it's nice and sunny. Despite her sporty nature, Hoshiko is actually very girly and self-conscious. She has a large collection of stuffed animals and loves to shop, although she tends to squander her money and usually doesn't have any when she really needs it. Deep down she can be sensitive, and she hates arguing with friends or seeing someone in pain above all else. Hoshiko also has a great sense of justice. She hates that innocent people get hurt for things they had nothing to do with.

Civilian Appearance:
View attachment 569164

Magical Girl Appearance:
View attachment 569162
Theme song:

I see no issue with this character for now.

7ab04331863bfc4bce92c83db959dac2dda61c91_00.jpg
Name:
"... Garnet."
Garnet Galatea
Nicknames:
"Big Brother", by Pearl
"Masochist", by his coworkers, frequently
"Doctor", by people who can't seem to remember his name, sometimes
Codename:
Undertaker
Squad:
Physical Gender:
Male
Gender identity:
Male
Sexuality:
Straight? Bisexual? Gay? Pain? He doesn't know, he's not looking. Or maybe he doesn't think people should waste their time with him.

Skills:
Medical Prodigy- Though he may not look like it, he could very well already be a doctor if he went to college.
High pain tolerance... Or being a sadomasochist, if you want to get technical
He's good in hand to hand combat, though he's clearly not been trained- he was merely a delinquent in highschool
Being pretty level headed about things
Doting on Pearl
Plays the guitar
His sense of direction is so bad you could almost consider how easily he gets lost a talent
Shockingly fast at typing
Chasing cats so he can pet them
He claims to be good at singing
Being oblivious to what's going on around him

Powers:
Death shall not take thee- Given it's dramatic name by him. Garnet has a unique healing power, which can fully heal anybody, but only if they are fatally wounded. Say, if he wanted to heal a broken leg, he would need to first inflict something that could be life threatening. He can also use this on himself, but the same limitation applies. Using this power on himself will over exert his magic and he'll straight up pass out, whereas it's less exhausting to use it on other people and he can reach five or six. Why this limitation? To stop me from breaking every bone in his body multiple times in one fight.

Wound Transference- He can transfer an injury from one person to another person/himself. Though it's not quite useful against a monster, as they have a different skeletal structure and this he can't exactly replicate what happened, it's quite useful when used in tandem with Death shall not take thee, depending on if he can handle the pain. It's easier to transfer particularly bad injuries to himself and then inflict something life threatening on himself after the battle is over than it is to stab everyone who comes to him with a broken leg.

Weapons:
An apparently infinite amount of scalpels. Typically used like throwing knives.
A comically large syringe. The kind of shit you'd see in anime.
Poison, which can be summoned in large amounts or enough to fill his comically large syringe.

Personality:
"...?"
Garnet is a quiet person, rarely speaking unless spoken to. That's probably for the best, considering he has a shockingly... gruesome sense of humor. Though he's a bit stiff and dense at the best of times, it'd be hard to classify him as a "bad guy", he just seems to have exchanged social skills for intelligence. He's more inclined to go with what other people want to do than make his own decisions, though whether this is just his personality or because he struggles to voice his own opinions is unknown.

He has what can only be called an unhealthy devotion to Pearl and is highly protective of him. Even if he wasn't highly masochistic, he'd still be willing to risk injuring himself to ensure that his twin is happy.

Civilian Appearance:
Floated to left, he's 6'1".

Magical Girl Appearance:
latest

Other (optional):
He smokes. He claims he doesn't care about the damage it does because "Death shall not take thee heals any damage to my body", but it's unclear if it actually heals the damage smoking does.
He's gynophobic, which rarely shows through with his quiet personality due to the fact that he doesn't talk much. It only becomes prominent when a woman talks to him, when he'll start to shy away. Ironically, he doesn't seem to be afraid of Shanon and has never had trouble talking to her.

Quotes (optional):
"Don't worry, I can shoulder this pain for you."
"I-Is sh-she g-g-gone?"
"Hnnnn.... You hit me~? Is that... an invitation to hurt you?"
"I'd accept your left arm as payment."
Theme song (optional):

latest
Name:
"Name's Pearl! The fuck you sayin' about my name being girly?"
Pearl Galatea
Codename:
"A serious sounding codename...? That's gross. I'll go with Popstar!"
Squad:
Blank
Physical Gender:
"This sayin' you want me to strip? Feisty~"
Male
Gender identity:
"I'm a guy~!"
Male
Sexuality:
"Gay....? You're so mean, just because I dress like a girl doesn't mean I'm gay~! I'm straight, but I'd be open to experimenting with an attractive enough guy."
Heteroflexible/Somewhat questioning

Drawing
Passing as a girl
Lockpicking
Video games
Sews as a hobby
He looks for trouble and if he can't find it, he will make it
He has no problem stacking a deck of card
Silencing his footsteps so he can walk by unnoticed
Singing

Multiple Transformations- Pearl has three different outfits he can transform into, though which one he's wearing when he transforms is randomized. He has no control over it. The only thing this effects is the weapons he can wield, most of his powers remain the same. With enough concentration, he can switch outfits after he transforms, but he has to find a safe place out of battle because he's vulnerable while doing this.

Gamble- The only outfit-specific power he has, accessible in the Dealer outfit. He can choose a Low-stake (colour of card) or High-stake (colour and suite) draw, bet something that both he and his opponent has(generally sight, hearing, or usage of a limb), and draw a card. If he looses, he temporarily loses what he bet. If he wins, the opponent loses access to it temporarily. He can use it multiple times in quick succession after losing, as long as he doesn't mind the risk of crippling himself for a bit, but can only win twice in a row. He can stack the deck, but that's a bit difficult in the heat of battle. The more he loses, the longer it takes him to recover- one takes fifteen minutes, two takes thirty, and three takes an hour, and it'll carry over into his non-transformed state if he changes before it's up. For opponents, the time limit seems to be exclusively five minutes. Outcome will be decided by dice if I'm not just out to really fuck up Pearl... I'll like, post screenshots for you guys or something.
What he can bet depends on whether he goes High or Low stake. Things like hearing, smell, and his voice are all low-stake, while usage of his limbs, and sight are considered high-stake. He hasn't tried doing anything that could instantly kill enemies because he doesn't fucking want to die, and I don't plan on trying that shit.

Alright, flight isn't overrated.

Projections- Pearl can make illusions that dissipate whenever they're hit. Only good for distractions, really.

Weapons:
Naginata (Samurai Outfit)
Pistol and Sniper Rifle (Military Outfit)
Umbrella and Playing Cards. The umbrella can be used as a shield or blunt-force weapon, while the cards have sharp edges and can be used like throwing stars or with his Gamble ability. (Dealer outfit)

Personality:
"You trying to be the "quirky" type with your personality? Laaame, you should quit being a magical girl!"
Pearl is am upbeat, cheerful kind of guy. It's rather easy to perceive him as "cute" due to this and the fact that he has an affinity for cute things, in fact you could almost consider even his insults cute if they weren't quite so cruel. He seems perfectly friendly and a bit childish up until somebody he doesn't like comes into question, in which case it's revealed that his tongue is just about as forked as a snake's. All of this is potentially just an act, though, as whenever he's genuinely angry or needs to take a situation seriously his composure will abruptly change to appear much more serious, and when he's surprised or scared he'll become extremely meek.

Civilian Appearance:
Pearl is a bit below average in height and noticeably underweight if you can catch him without a shirt on. His hand is a sandy colour with a red streak on the left fringe of his bangs.

Magical "Girl" Appearance:
"I want a wig that looks like my transformed hair! Why won't anybody get me one?!"
Pearl takes on a feminine appearance when he transforms, though this is does not carry on to his biological sex- Just like he crossdresses as a hobby, he's still a guy in these forms. His hair becomes long and blue in colour, and his eyes become pink.
latest

latest
latest

Other (optional):
The Gods blessed him, he is Bammin' Slammin' Bootylicious. He's got a nice ass.
He typically speaks in a high tone so people think he's cute, but his voice drops to a more masculine tone when annoyed. Represented by bolded dialog.
Aspiring Mangaka. He has over 10000 waifus and will tell you about all of them.
Quotes (optional):

"Hm, I bet your mother wishes you had been a miscarriage~!"

"Gyah, why are you touching my skirt?!"

"Look at that stuffed animal! It's soooo cute, let's buy it!"

"I'd be happy to help in battle if you hadn't asked me to GAMBLE BOTH MY ARMS AND LEGS! Someone get me out!"

"Parents...? Let's not... talk about them. I said I don't want to talk, fucking drop it!"

Theme song (optional):

7ab04331863bfc4bce92c83db959dac2dda61c91_00.jpg
Name:
"... Garnet."
Garnet Galatea
Nicknames:
"Big Brother", by Pearl
"Masochist", by his coworkers, frequently
"Doctor", by people who can't seem to remember his name, sometimes
Codename:
Undertaker
Squad:
19, one hour older than Pearl
Physical Gender:
Male
Gender identity:
Male
Sexuality:
Straight? Bisexual? Gay? Pain? He doesn't know, he's not looking. Or maybe he doesn't think people should waste their time with him.

Skills:
Medical Prodigy- Though he may not look like it, he could very well already be a doctor if he went to college.
High pain tolerance... Or being a sadomasochist, if you want to get technical
He's good in hand to hand combat, though he's clearly not been trained- he was merely a delinquent in highschool
Being pretty level headed about things
Doting on Pearl
Plays the guitar
His sense of direction is so bad you could almost consider how easily he gets lost a talent
Shockingly fast at typing
Chasing cats so he can pet them
He claims to be good at singing
Being oblivious to what's going on around him

Powers:
Death shall not take thee- Given it's dramatic name by him. Garnet has a unique healing power, which can fully heal anybody, but only if they are fatally wounded. Say, if he wanted to heal a broken leg, he would need to first inflict something that could be life threatening. He can also use this on himself, but the same limitation applies. Using this power on himself will over exert his magic and he'll straight up pass out, whereas it's less exhausting to use it on other people and he can reach five or six. Why this limitation? To stop me from breaking every bone in his body multiple times in one fight.

Wound Transference- He can transfer an injury from one person to another person/himself. Though it's not quite useful against a monster, as they have a different skeletal structure and this he can't exactly replicate what happened, it's quite useful when used in tandem with Death shall not take thee, depending on if he can handle the pain. It's easier to transfer particularly bad injuries to himself and then inflict something life threatening on himself after the battle is over than it is to stab everyone who comes to him with a broken leg.

Weapons:
An apparently infinite amount of scalpels. Typically used like throwing knives.
A comically large syringe. The kind of shit you'd see in anime.
Poison, which can be summoned in large amounts or enough to fill his comically large syringe.

Personality:
"...?"
Garnet is a quiet person, rarely speaking unless spoken to. That's probably for the best, considering he has a shockingly... gruesome sense of humor. Though he's a bit stiff and dense at the best of times, it'd be hard to classify him as a "bad guy", he just seems to have exchanged social skills for intelligence. He's more inclined to go with what other people want to do than make his own decisions, though whether this is just his personality or because he struggles to voice his own opinions is unknown.

He has what can only be called an unhealthy devotion to Pearl and is highly protective of him. Even if he wasn't highly masochistic, he'd still be willing to risk injuring himself to ensure that his twin is happy.

Civilian Appearance:
Floated to left, he's 6'1".

Magical Girl Appearance:
latest

Other (optional):
He smokes. He claims he doesn't care about the damage it does because "Death shall not take thee heals any damage to my body", but it's unclear if it actually heals the damage smoking does.
He's gynophobic, which rarely shows through with his quiet personality due to the fact that he doesn't talk much. It only becomes prominent when a woman talks to him, when he'll start to shy away. Ironically, he doesn't seem to be afraid of Shanon and has never had trouble talking to her.

Quotes (optional):
"Don't worry, I can shoulder this pain for you."
"I-Is sh-she g-g-gone?"
"Hnnnn.... You hit me~? Is that... an invitation to hurt you?"
"I'd accept your left arm as payment."

Theme song (optional):
latest
Name:
"Name's Pearl! The fuck you sayin' about my name being girly?"
Pearl Galatea
Codename:
"A serious sounding codename...? That's gross. I'll go with Popstar!"
Squad:
Blank
Physical Gender:
"This sayin' you want me to strip? Feisty~"
Male
Gender identity:
"I'm a guy~!"
Male
Sexuality:
"Gay....? You're so mean, just because I dress like a girl doesn't mean I'm gay~! I'm straight, but I'd be open to experimenting with an attractive enough guy."
Heteroflexible/Somewhat questioning

Drawing
Passing as a girl
Lockpicking
Video games
Sews as a hobby
He looks for trouble and if he can't find it, he will make it
He has no problem stacking a deck of card
Silencing his footsteps so he can walk by unnoticed
Singing

Multiple Transformations- Pearl has three different outfits he can transform into, though which one he's wearing when he transforms is randomized. He has no control over it. The only thing this effects is the weapons he can wield, most of his powers remain the same. With enough concentration, he can switch outfits after he transforms, but he has to find a safe place out of battle because he's vulnerable while doing this.

Gamble- The only outfit-specific power he has, accessible in the Dealer outfit. He can choose a Low-stake (colour of card) or High-stake (colour and suite) draw, bet something that both he and his opponent has(generally sight, hearing, or usage of a limb), and draw a card. If he looses, he temporarily loses what he bet. If he wins, the opponent loses access to it temporarily. He can use it multiple times in quick succession after losing, as long as he doesn't mind the risk of crippling himself for a bit, but can only win twice in a row. He can stack the deck, but that's a bit difficult in the heat of battle. The more he loses, the longer it takes him to recover- one takes fifteen minutes, two takes thirty, and three takes an hour, and it'll carry over into his non-transformed state if he changes before it's up. For opponents, the time limit seems to be exclusively five minutes. Outcome will be decided by dice if I'm not just out to really fuck up Pearl... I'll like, post screenshots for you guys or something.
What he can bet depends on whether he goes High or Low stake. Things like hearing, smell, and his voice are all low-stake, while usage of his limbs, and sight are considered high-stake. He hasn't tried doing anything that could instantly kill enemies because he doesn't fucking want to die, and I don't plan on trying that shit.

Alright, flight isn't overrated.

Projections- Pearl can make illusions that dissipate whenever they're hit. Only good for distractions, really.

Weapons:
Naginata (Samurai Outfit)
Pistol and Sniper Rifle (Military Outfit)
Umbrella and Playing Cards. The umbrella can be used as a shield or blunt-force weapon, while the cards have sharp edges and can be used like throwing stars or with his Gamble ability. (Dealer outfit)

Personality:
"You trying to be the "quirky" type with your personality? Laaame, you should quit being a magical girl!"
Pearl is am upbeat, cheerful kind of guy. It's rather easy to perceive him as "cute" due to this and the fact that he has an affinity for cute things, in fact you could almost consider even his insults cute if they weren't quite so cruel. He seems perfectly friendly and a bit childish up until somebody he doesn't like comes into question, in which case it's revealed that his tongue is just about as forked as a snake's. All of this is potentially just an act, though, as whenever he's genuinely angry or needs to take a situation seriously his composure will abruptly change to appear much more serious, and when he's surprised or scared he'll become extremely meek.

Civilian Appearance:
Pearl is a bit below average in height and noticeably underweight if you can catch him without a shirt on. His hand is a sandy colour with a red streak on the left fringe of his bangs.

Magical "Girl" Appearance:
"I want a wig that looks like my transformed hair! Why won't anybody get me one?!"
Pearl takes on a feminine appearance when he transforms, though this is does not carry on to his biological sex- Just like he crossdresses as a hobby, he's still a guy in these forms. His hair becomes long and blue in colour, and his eyes become pink.
latest

latest
latest

Other (optional):
The Gods blessed him, he is Bammin' Slammin' Bootylicious. He's got a nice ass.
He typically speaks in a high tone so people think he's cute, but his voice drops to a more masculine tone when annoyed. Represented by bolded dialog.
Aspiring Mangaka. He has over 10000 waifus and will tell you about all of them.
Quotes (optional):

"Hm, I bet your mother wishes you had been a miscarriage~!"

"Gyah, why are you touching my skirt?!"

"Look at that stuffed animal! It's soooo cute, let's buy it!"

"I'd be happy to help in battle if you hadn't asked me to GAMBLE BOTH MY ARMS AND LEGS! Someone get me out!"

"Parents...? Let's not... talk about them. I said I don't want to talk, fucking drop it!"

Theme song (optional):
Not even gonna look em over cause they're the same as last time. Accepted.

Name: Maritza Ronbinson
Codename: Poppy
Other Nicknames: Mari
Age (somewhere from 14 to 21): 18
Physical Gender: Female
Gender identity: Female
Sexuality (Ships gotta sail, and then sink themselves): Straight

Skills (that anyone can learn): Baking and ice skating

Powers (in magical girl form): She can form bubbles around people and once inside the bubble you start to see illusions, good or bad. She can also make bubble shields and miniature bubble bombs. If she uses her power to much she’ll fall asleep and depending how much she uses she can fall into a coma

Weapons (in magical girl form): A pastel pink bubble wand with a ribbon

Personality: Bubbly (get it?), caring, always excited, optimistic, motherly, gullible, trusts people way to easily, over romanticizes everything

Civilian Appearance: Baby blue eyes/pear shaped body/ Pastel pink side ponytail/ thin and golden circle glasses, white collar shirt with a black bow/ black tights/ black skirt/ white flats

Magical Girl Appearance: Half bun, half down hair with a bow holding her bun/ baby pink, glittery, sleeveless, turtleneck crop top with a bright pink bow with a golden center that matched the bow on her hair/ baby pink, glittery, fluffy, skirt/ golden ballet flats where the ribbons reach her thighs/ golden, heart googles/ white gloves with pink bows that match her other bows

Other (optional): She always dreamed of being a ballerina or a Disney Princess. She is always looking for her Disney Prince Charming
Quotes (optional): “They say if you dream something more than once, it’s sure to come true” -Aurora
Theme song (optional):

Name: Maritza Ronbinson
Codename: Poppy
Other Nicknames: Mari
Age (somewhere from 14 to 21): 18
Sexuality (Ships gotta sail, and then sink themselves): Straight

Skills (that anyone can learn): Baking and ice skating

Powers (in magical girl form): She can form bubbles around people and once inside the bubble you start to see illusions, good or bad. She can also make bubble shields and miniature bubble bombs. If she uses her power to much she’ll fall asleep and depending how much she uses she can fall into a coma

Weapons (in magical girl form): A pastel pink bubble wand with a ribbon

Personality: Bubbly (get it?), caring, always excited, optimistic, motherly, gullible, trusts people way to easily, over romanticizes everything

Civilian Appearance: Baby blue eyes/pear shaped body/ Pastel pink side ponytail/ thin and golden circle glasses, white collar shirt with a black bow/ black tights/ black skirt/ white flats

Magical Girl Appearance: Half bun, half down hair with a bow holding her bun/ baby pink, glittery, sleeveless, turtleneck crop top with a bright pink bow with a golden center that matched the bow on her hair/ baby pink, glittery, fluffy, skirt/ golden ballet flats where the ribbons reach her thighs/ golden, heart googles/ white gloves with pink bows that match her other bows

Other (optional): She always dreamed of being a ballerina or a Disney Princess. She is always looking for her Disney Prince Charming
Quotes (optional): “They say if you dream something more than once, it’s sure to come true” -Aurora
Theme song (optional):

Well that's certainly concise. I'm tempted to ask you to put more but really that's literally all the important information down in a concise fashion. Approved.

Name: Adrian Thane
Codename: Aphrodite
Other Nicknames: Adi, Edgelord
Age (somewhere from 14 to 21): 17
Physical Gender: Male
Gender identity: Male
Sexuality (Ships gotta sail, and then sink themselves): Asexual

Video Games: Adrian is a master of gaming. Especially platformers and puzzle games.

Puzzles: speaking of which, Adrian is excellent at puzzles. He didn’t spend hours playing Ace Attorney for nothing.

Web Surfing: If you want to know something, chances are Adrian's got the wikipedia page bookmarked on his phone. He's particularly fond of TV Tropes.

Useless Trivia: Comes from the above skill.

Magical Seduction: Adrian is amazingly attractive in his Magical Girl form. Much to his displeasure.

Magical Pink Sparkly Cloud: Adrian creates a cloud of vision obscuring pink sparkles to make a quick getaway.

Flight: Cause why not.

Outfit Variation: Adrian has at least three different looks he can have when he transforms. This only serves aesthetic purposes, like Video Game alt skins. (In reality this stems from my inability to choose just one faceclaim).

Magical Gender Bender: When Adrian transforms he becomes female. Sometimes, but not always, this carries over to his non-magical form. Again, much to his displeasure.

Bow of Love: Okay, it's just a normal bow with heart tipped arrows and doesn't make people fall in love but whatever.

Personality: Adrian Thane hates your guts. Well, not actually, but he acts like it. He just hates people in general. Not in a “I am going to be mean to everyone I meet” way but more in a “I’m gonna sit in a corner and try to avoid attention and if anyone bothers me I will probably angrily tell them to go away” way. One thing you don’t think about Adrian probably but I do is that he’s adorable. If someone told him this he would blush and vehemently deny this.

Adrian enjoys Video Games more than people and will get incredibly immersed in the Video Game to the point where it’s rather hard to pull him away from it. Also because he’s probably purposefully ignoring you. He hates multiplayer games like CoD or Fortnite. He does have a soft spot for Smash Bros, though.

Civilian Appearance:

c97cb10a072c4c54d83047356f167fd3.jpg

Mikaela-Hyakuya-.jpg

6c0372a3d2c70be064b10f9441ff79d2.jpg

937-9374761_scarf-ugly-heart-by-anime-guy-blonde-hair.png

79781acf62fb4ce474f124ee91a9609b--mondaiji-tachi-superpower.jpg

635350565067932516.jpg

1449329912-e69363cac1760c6d5a5e82532e5661fe.jpeg

0213e84a05d1c10e2ef37d57699e46bec32386a0_hq.jpg

dfc01461e304749c5a0c53b949b84cab.jpg

1fe08a36ade0580f4a1f0d018fd62d57736d2336_hq.jpg

7ecf5d6046d70ea2c6b8a6ea8ea56f14.jpg

283-2839354_nightsteptrap123-cute-anime-girl-render-anime-girl-with-blonde-hair.png

7d5a284a238f3d1553696bd152ab1a94.jpg

92db14c7bd721721cdf430b6c6cb5dd5.jpg

Magical Girl Appearance:

92c1d7_6145993.jpg

c81017116353b342486ff9456937827529912ed5_hq.jpg

0344d3d6f5b6e1a9087aab569b7941a5.jpg

01db5d2f44deba2b8bf50653016f966b.jpg

342ae6dda6ce74a301bbcc0f0c77b967--magical-girl-anime-illustration.jpg

Other (optional):

This is not the same Adrian Thane from my Magical Goddess Girls roleplay. Nor is it the same Adrian from the previous version of this rp (well, it is but at the same time it isn’t. It’s weird.) That's in a separate universe.

He has a cat.

He occasionally watches anime but isn’t a huge fan.

He has a wardrobe twice the size of most people to include the clothes he wears as a guy and a girl.

His parents are hella rich and famous. And also neglectful.

His eye color is kind of a grayish-blueish color.

Quotes (optional):

“Go away.”

“I’m a guy.”

“This is the most embarrassing thing that’s ever happened to me.”

“Yes I’m the son of Andrew and Dana Thane. How many people with the last name Thane do you think there are.”

“I hate you all.”

“I was being sarcastic.”

"I told you, my name is Adrian! Not Edgelord and definitely not Adi!"

Adrian: "Adi is a girl's name!"
Someone else: "Well, you're a girl so obviously it is."
Adrian: "Goddamn these powers! I'm a guy!"

"My parents are never around. I might as well be legally considered an orphan."

Theme song (optional):

Transformation theme:

Name:
Kashiwagi Yami
Codename:
Lilith
Other Nicknames:
Vampy - but not to her face

It's not really important to her. She tends to like a person based on emotional connection.

She's a skilled violinist and would love to own her own someday, for now she uses a school issued violin
She enjoys reading books and playing video games because the worlds are so vibrant and different, a fun escape from reality
Thrifty - Yami's not from a well to do family so shopping on a budget and making her money go further was necessary for survival

Enhanced speed and strength - self explanatory

Blood absorption - By absorbing the blood of her enemies through her skin or her blade, Yami's power grows stronger. However blood is an incredibly dangerous power source as Yami can become subject to Blood-Lust. After absorbing too much she goes into a sort of 'overload' increasing her strength and speed beyond normal levels but simultaneously losing her humanity and conscious.

Blood manipulation - Yami gains some minor manipulation abilities depending on the type of blood collected. Human blood is different from monster blood and so on which means she's able to do different things with it. Not being particularly proficient with this ability yet, Yami is mainly only able to performed Blood Wave Emission - a wave of blood that blocks and repels things. It's strength depends on the amount and strength of the blood collected.

Yami uses a katana, it's sharp blade well suited for easily drawing the blood she thrives on.

Personality:
Yami appears to be a somber, deep thinking individual. She's not the first to offer up her feelings or thoughts and so she can seem disinterested and cold despite the fact that she's actually a very intent listener. Because she doesn't often express her feelings she can be prone to random outbursts of anger that seem senseless but is just an overflow of bottled up emotions.
Yami is direct and assertive when she wants to be, usually when something important or hard needs to be done. She doesn't mind taking the metaphorical weight off the shoulders of others, used to carrying metaphorically heavy burdens. If something needs to be done and there's no other way she'll do it, if only to spare someone more sensitive the pain. This leads her to act without thinking over the consequences at times so she is impulsive.​

Yami prefers peace over conflict. She has a pretty good sense for how a situation might play out and determines whether words or actions will solve things. Typically Yami finds actions to be more effective though not always more pleasant. Since she doesn't really explain herself or why she does the things she does it can be hard for people to see the 'good' in her. They often misinterpret her which leads to her own confusion and self doubt. Yami sometimes falls into a deep pit of her own making and it can be difficult to drag herself out. Acceptance, care and kindness are things she craves and her own gentleness, humility and care can be surprising to others once they get to know her.

Civilian Appearance:

Magical Girl Appearance:
Her first form is her basic, most often seen appearance when she transforms

Blood Lust form is only achieved when she blade has absorbed enough blood, tainting her and changing her appearance

Other (optional):
Has a collection of crystals, stones and candles as she's really into spiritual healing though would never ever tell anyone about this

Theme song (optional):

Normal Theme

Transformation Theme

Last edited:
View attachment 569226

Name:
Kashiwagi Yami
Codename:
Lilith
Other Nicknames:
Vampy - but not to her face

It's not really important to her. She tends to like a person based on emotional connection.

She's a skilled violinist and would love to own her own someday, for now she uses a school issued violin
She enjoys reading books and playing video games because the worlds are so vibrant and different, a fun escape from reality
Thrifty - Yami's not from a well to do family so shopping on a budget and making her money go further was necessary for survival

Enhanced speed and strength - self explanatory

Blood absorption through her sword - Rumored to be inhabited by a demon, Yami's katana Ahegedr is the source of her magical powers. By drinking the blood of it's enemies, the blade's power grows stronger. This also increases it's influence over Yami, causing her to become more and more lost to it's maddening blood-lust.

Blood manipulation - Yami gains some minor manipulation abilities depending on the type of blood collected by the sword. Human blood is different from non human blood and so on which means she's able to do different things with it. Not being particularly proficient with this ability, Yami is mainly only able to performed Blood Wave Emission - a wave of blood that blocks and repels things. It's strength depends on the amount and strength of the blood collected.

She wields the blood-thirsty katana Ahegedr. Charging the blade with blood allows her to transform in her magical girl form in the first place so she'll often use her own to get things rolling.

Personality:
Yami appears to be a somber, deep thinking individual. She's not the first to offer up her feelings or thoughts and so she can seem disinterested and cold despite the fact that she's actually a very intent listener. Because she doesn't often express her feelings she can be prone to random outbursts of anger that seem senseless but is just an overflow of bottled up emotions.
Yami is direct and assertive when she wants to be, usually when something important or hard needs to be done. She doesn't mind taking the metaphorical weight off the shoulders of others, used to carrying metaphorically heavy burdens. If something needs to be done and there's no other way she'll do it, if only to spare someone more sensitive the pain. This leads her to act without thinking over the consequences at times so she is impulsive.​

Yami prefers peace over conflict. She has a pretty good sense for how a situation might play out and determines whether words or actions will solve things. Typically Yami finds actions to be more effective though not always more pleasant. Since she doesn't really explain herself or why she does the things she does it can be hard for people to see the 'good' in her. They often misinterpret her which leads to her own confusion and self doubt. Yami sometimes falls into a deep pit of her own making and it can be difficult to drag herself out. Acceptance, care and kindness are things she craves and her own gentleness, humility and care can be surprising to others once they get to know her.

Civilian Appearance:

Magical Girl Appearance:
Her first form is her basic, most often seen appearance when she transforms

Blood Lust form is only achieved when the blade has absorbed enough blood, it reveals it's true form and taints Yami along with it

Other (optional):
Has a collection of crystals, stones and candles as she's really into spiritual healing though would never ever tell anyone about this

Theme song (optional):

Normal Theme

Transformation Theme

Alright, first of all I can't see your faceclaims for some reason.

Second of all, dude your character is gross. Like, power wise. Not that this has an effect on what I'm about to say next.

Third of all, I'm having a bit of trouble seeing how this can fit into the lore of the world. And usually I'm very lenient and can logically think of some way to do so. First of all, those rumors of a demon inhabiting her blade are automatically false by lore. There aren't any sort of spirits or demons or whatnot with that power (monsters are more of the physical sort here. Better for beating the crap out of). Second of all, transformation items can't be the source of a character's powers since the powers come from a chemical(?) released into the air during a thunderstorm and the transformation items are given to people to focus their powers rather than the source of their powers. On that subject, while using the sword to gain a more powerful form via bloodshed (which would be less the sword and more the user cause, again, transformation items are just focuses) is fine (I guess) initial transformations can't involve injuring someone, be it the user or someone else.

Does this make sense. I hope so.

Alright, first of all I can't see your faceclaims for some reason.

Second of all, dude your character is gross. Like, power wise. Not that this has an effect on what I'm about to say next.

Third of all, I'm having a bit of trouble seeing how this can fit into the lore of the world. And usually I'm very lenient and can logically think of some way to do so. First of all, those rumors of a demon inhabiting her blade are automatically false by lore. There aren't any sort of spirits or demons or whatnot with that power (monsters are more of the physical sort here. Better for beating the crap out of). Second of all, transformation items can't be the source of a character's powers since the powers come from a chemical(?) released into the air during a thunderstorm and the transformation items are given to people to focus their powers rather than the source of their powers. On that subject, while using the sword to gain a more powerful form via bloodshed (which would be less the sword and more the user cause, again, transformation items are just focuses) is fine (I guess) initial transformations can't involve injuring someone, be it the user or someone else.

Does this make sense. I hope so.

Yea that makes sense, I'll think of how to adjust it or just scrap her all together.

• images

"If it were that easy, then wouldn't I have done it more often?"
    Name: Will Oscar Sonahts
    Nicknames: Willy, Oz, Woz(Handlename)
    Age (somewhere from 14 to 21): 16
    Straight
    Drawing Stuff(Amateur)
    Parkour(Former Hobby)
    Video Gaming
    Personality:
    Will is a young teen who doesn't seem to mind having little to no social reputation, but ended up with quite a bit of popularity. He is mostly polite in terms of those he respects, but ignores those he despises the most.

Will appears to have a knack on doing easier things rather than doing hard work, but during times when he had no choice, Will has shown to be a hardworker who tries to finish work early.

When Will gets engrossed in something, he gets obsessed with becoming the greatest. And with something as big as a Super Power and the ability to gain the ability of the monster he fights, Will opts to absorb the essences of the monsters which he the hardest time disposing of. These obsessions usually last for a few months, but in case of being a magical girl, who knows how long it'll take.

Will is a fan of all things Toku, but never considered Magical Girls as one. He likes Toku to the point of imitating a character's speech patterns when transformes. However, becoming a Magical himself makes him consider watching Pretty Cure for reference.

With his only friend, Will is just as cheerful as any other person. He is quite protective of her as well..In fact, one might say he's like a big brother to her.
    Transformation Trinket: White Squares with colored crystals on them which consists of his forms and black ones which he calls 'Blanks'(Total Crystals - 7, 4 Forms, 3 Blanks)

Other:
-Will's opening line as Virtua is inspired by Kamen Rider Woz...He's not a Reality Bender, really.
-Art by Twitter/Pixiv User Otokam1117. He does good shit.
-When Transforming, Will's body shrinks to that of a 12 year old girl.
-Will's Transformation has three steps: First, activate the Virtua Crystal by pushing the button found on the top of it's casing. This should light up the crystal and form a small magic circle which would circle around Will's waist, forming a belt akin to Powerpuff Girls Z's belt. Next, slot the crystal onto the belt, this would cause the crystal glow, summoning the RealiThree Staff. Next, push the Virtua Crystal's button once more. ACTION! This summons a Magic Circle of the same color as the Crystal put into it. Finally, Will taps the Magic Circle with the bottom of the Staff which causes the Magic circle to be flung around his body in a circular fashion, initiating the transformation as the magic circles spin about his body, covering any unsightly spots and dissipating one by one as pieces of clothing are formed.
-Will is a Vigilante at the moment, focusing more on protecting his only friend and the people she cares about.
Henshin Standby(Magic Circle Active):

Last edited:
Name: Alyxander-Alyxandra 'Alyx' Whyne
Codename: Actor
Other Nicknames: Mx. Extra
Physical Gender: They are unsure to be honest. It changes in occasion
Gender identity: Genderfluid. Alyx is a they if not specified otherwise.
Sexuality: Pansexual and Panromantic

Skills:
Acting- Alyx is pretty good at acting
Reading People- Alyx is pretty good at picking up on other's emotions.

Suspension of Disbelief- The more gullible or willing to go along with Alyx's acting the people are around them are the more affective her powers are. This can also have the added effect of making make believe stuff real, life their sword.
Roles- Alyx can shapeshift to some extent. Simple appearance changes, genderbending or sometimes full on species changes. Depending on the effects of Suspension of Disbelief the shape-shifting ability can be reduced down to illusions. This power tends to leak into their normal life, causing their physical gender to shift as much as their gender identity does.
Prop Summon: Alyx can summon props to pelt at enemies or use along with Suspension of disbelief. The depending on suspension of disbelief the props will change quality.
Theatrics- By acting in a more exaggerated way Alyx can temporarily boost her natural abilities like strength speed etc.

Weapons (in magical girl form): Woden swords of various types.

Personality: Alyx is very nice. They are just very very extra. While they are naturally reserved, lots and lots of acting in plays has led them to come out of their shell in the most extreme way. They are bubbly, cheery, kind and able to shift how they act in a instant despite previously being super timid.

Civilian Appearance:
20190428_192125.png
20190428_192152.png
20190428_192048.png

Magical Girl Appearance:
3e51f0d3d6778c94d28b825e46ebdbf8.jpg

Other: Their transformation item is a necklace that seems to have a variety of different phrases. For example ones that are "my Pronouns today are..." "I'm not even sure today" "Approach if you wish to die" and many others.
Quotes (optional): "My birth gender... It's... Um... I'm pretty sure I have no idea" "Alyxander-Alyxandra Whyne. Call me Alyx!" "I just literally can't work with skeptics or cynics" "Life is preforming on a stage! At least it is around other people."
Theme song (optional):

Name: Chuya Narukami
Codename: Ryuhime (Dragon Princess)
Other Nicknames: Chu, Naru
Sexuality: Lesbian

Skills:
Knows lots of Martial Arts
Learned a lot of facts from reading books
Athletic

Powers:
Water Dragon Knuckle - Chuya attacks a single opponent with a punch, that is manifested into a dragon head, that slams into an enemy with the Force of a high pressure water cannon x20

Flight

Magically Enhanced Martial Arts - Her H2H combat abilities are twice as deadly now. A normal punch could break something, a throw can leave a small crater.

Personality: She is a little shy around new people, but she doesn't let it get in her way of becoming friends. She finds girls attractive, but struggles to get in a relationship because she usually does something to embarrass herself. When she fights monsters, she is a total Savage, aiming to end the fight quickly before something bad happens. She doesn't like taking orders very well.

Civilian Appearance:
Magical Girl Appearance:
Other:
Chuya discards her glasses after transforming. This is due to temporarily getting her vision at a perfect 20/20.

Quotes:
"M-my n-n-name is Chuya! It's..... Nice t-to meet you!" - Chuya meeting a new magical Girl.

Theme:

It's morphing time! (Transform!)

Last edited:

• images

"If it were that easy, then wouldn't I have done it more often?"
    Name: Will Oscar Sonahts
    Nicknames: Willy, Oz, Woz(Handlename)
    Age (somewhere from 14 to 21): 16
    Straight
    Drawing Stuff(Amateur)
    Parkour(Former Hobby)
    Video Gaming
    Personality:
    Will is a young teen who doesn't seem to mind having little to no social reputation, but ended up with quite a bit of popularity. He is mostly polite in terms of those he respects, but ignores those he despises the most.

Will appears to have a knack on doing easier things rather than doing hard work, but during times when he had no choice, Will has shown to be a hardworker who tries to finish work early.

When Will gets engrossed in something, he gets obsessed with becoming the greatest. And with something as big as a Super Power and the ability to gain the ability of the monster he fights, Will opts to absorb the essences of the monsters which he the hardest time disposing of. These obsessions usually last for a few months, but in case of being a magical girl, who knows how long it'll take.

Will is a fan of all things Toku, but never considered Magical Girls as one. He likes Toku to the point of imitating a character's speech patterns when transformes. However, becoming a Magical himself makes him consider watching Pretty Cure for reference.

With his only friend, Will is just as cheerful as any other person. He is quite protective of her as well..In fact, one might say he's like a big brother to her.
    Transformation Trinket: White Squares with colored crystals on them which consists of his forms and black ones which he calls 'Blanks'(Total Crystals - 7, 4 Forms, 3 Blanks)

Other:
-Will's opening line as Virtua is inspired by Kamen Rider Woz...He's not a Reality Bender, really.
-Art by Twitter/Pixiv User Otokam1117. He does good shit.
-When Transforming, Will's body shrinks to that of a 12 year old girl.
-Will's Transformation has three steps: First, activate the Virtua Crystal by pushing the button found on the top of it's casing. This should light up the crystal and form a small magic circle which would circle around Will's waist, forming a belt akin to Powerpuff Girls Z's belt. Next, slot the crystal onto the belt, this would cause the crystal glow, summoning the RealiThree Staff. Next, push the Virtua Crystal's button once more. ACTION! This summons a Magic Circle of the same color as the Crystal put into it. Finally, Will taps the Magic Circle with the bottom of the Staff which causes the Magic circle to be flung around his body in a circular fashion, initiating the transformation as the magic circles spin about his body, covering any unsightly spots and dissipating one by one as pieces of clothing are formed.
-Will is a Vigilante at the moment, focusing more on protecting his only friend and the people she cares about.
Henshin Standby(Magic Circle Active):

Approved but quick question: how many of these crystal thingies does he have?
Ok so I removed the demon part and the sword is now just a tool for her. The blood absorption is her own ability now
Sweet. Approved.

Name: Alyxander-Alyxandra 'Alyx' Whyne
Codename: Actor
Other Nicknames: Mx. Extra
Physical Gender: They are unsure to be honest. It changes in occasion
Gender identity: Genderfluid. Alyx is a they if not specified otherwise.
Sexuality: Pansexual and Panromantic

Skills:
Acting- Alyx is pretty good at acting
Reading People- Alyx is pretty good at picking up on other's emotions.

Suspension of Disbelief- The more gullible or willing to go along with Alyx's acting the people are around them are the more affective her powers are. This can also have the added effect of making make believe stuff real, life their sword.
Roles- Alyx can shapeshift to some extent. Simple appearance changes, genderbending or sometimes full on species changes. Depending on the effects of Suspension of Disbelief the shape-shifting ability can be reduced down to illusions. This power tends to leak into their normal life, causing their physical gender to shift as much as their gender identity does.
Prop Summon: Alyx can summon props to pelt at enemies or use along with Suspension of disbelief. The depending on suspension of disbelief the props will change quality.
Theatrics- By acting in a more exaggerated way Alyx can temporarily boost her natural abilities like strength speed etc.

Weapons (in magical girl form): Woden swords of various types.

Personality: Alyx is very nice. They are just very very extra. While they are naturally reserved, lots and lots of acting in plays has led them to come out of their shell in the most extreme way. They are bubbly, cheery, kind and able to shift how they act in a instant despite previously being super timid.

Civilian Appearance:

Magical Girl Appearance:
3e51f0d3d6778c94d28b825e46ebdbf8.jpg

Other: Their transformation item is a necklace that seems to have a variety of different phrases. For example ones that are "my Pronouns today are..." "I'm not even sure today" "Approach if you wish to die" and many others.
Quotes (optional): "My birth gender... It's... Um... I'm pretty sure I have no idea" "Alyxander-Alyxandra Whyne. Call me Alyx!" "I just literally can't work with skeptics or cynics" "Life is preforming on a stage! At least it is around other people."
Theme song (optional):
I read that as panoramic instead of panromantic. Nice going brain. Anyway, confirmed.
O
Name: Chuya Narukami
Codename: Ryuhime (Dragon Princess)
Other Nicknames: Chu, Naru
Sexuality: Lesbian

Skills:
Knows lots of Martial Arts
Learned a lot of facts from reading books
Athletic

Powers:
Water Dragon Knuckle - Chuya attacks a single opponent with a punch, that is manifested into a dragon head, that slams into an enemy with the Force of a high pressure water cannon x20

Flight

Magically Enhanced Martial Arts - Her H2H combat abilities are twice as deadly now. A normal punch could break something, a throw can leave a small crater.

Personality: She is a little shy around new people, but she doesn't let it get in her way of becoming friends. She finds girls attractive, but struggles to get in a relationship because she usually does something to embarrass herself. When she fights monsters, she is a total Savage, aiming to end the fight quickly before something bad happens. She doesn't like taking orders very well.

Civilian Appearance:
View attachment 569383
Magical Girl Appearance:
View attachment 569384
Other:
Chuya discards her glasses after transforming. This is due to temporarily getting her vision at a perfect 20/20.

Quotes:
"M-my n-n-name is Chuya! It's..... Nice t-to meet you!" - Chuya meeting a new magical Girl.
approved
7 total -- 4 Forms, 3 Blanks
Cool.

Name: Sergeant Major Shanon DeLila
Codename: None
Squad (leave this blank. Me and Welian will be assigning squads): all of em
Age (somewhere in the high school range): 21
Sexuality (not something I'm fond of including but hey, why not. Ships gotta sail, and then sink themselves): Pansexual

Leadership: A master leader, hence her role.

Tactician: Also a master tactician.

Knitting: What? It's nice to have hobbies.

Flight: She can fly.

Element Gun: This gun doesn't shoot your traditional 4 elements. It shoots almost every element on the periodic table.

Personality: Shanon is a very serious person. She is very focused and will do anything within moral boundries to complete the mission. She doesn't accept slacking and will punish you for it. Sometimes she goes off and when she does it's terrifying.

Civilian Appearance:

Ppbpccu.jpg

128972565-352-k834431.jpg

Magical Girl Appearance:

017e815f12654fbd510cbb490feb1bff.png

Other (optional): She's the leader and overseer of Project: Sailor.
Quotes (optional):

"Get to work!"

"I have a new mission for you."

"Move out!"

"What? I'm not allowed to have hobbies?"

Theme song (optional):

Last edited:
Name: Sergeant Major Shanon DeLila
Codename: None
Squad (leave this blank. Me and Welian will be assigning squads): all of em
Age (somewhere in the high school range): 21
Sexuality (not something I'm fond of including but hey, why not. Ships gotta sail, and then sink themselves): Heterosexual

Leadership: A master leader, hence her role.

Tactician: Also a master tactician.

Knitting: What? It's nice to have hobbies.

Flight: She can fly.

Element Gun: This gun doesn't shoot your traditional 4 elements. It shoots almost every element on the periodic table.

Personality: Shanon is a very serious person. She is very focused and will do anything within moral boundries to complete the mission. She doesn't accept slacking and will punish you for it. Sometimes she goes off and when she does it's terrifying.

Civilian Appearance:

Ppbpccu.jpg

128972565-352-k834431.jpg

Magical Girl Appearance:

017e815f12654fbd510cbb490feb1bff.png

Other (optional): She's the leader and overseer of Project: Sailor.
Quotes (optional):

"Get to work!"

"I have a new mission for you."

"Move out!"

"What? I'm not allowed to have hobbies?"

Theme song (optional):

Oh god, I just realized Shanon and Chuya will butt heads with each other due to Shanon's commanding nature, and Chuya's inability to follow orders and commands.

Name: Rika "Sombrero" Cromwell

Codename: Sombrero

Other Nicknames: YoYo, Entitled Generation Brat, Worthless employee,

Sexuality (Ships gotta sail, and then sink themselves): Heterosexual

Driving: She considers herself an amazing racer.

Observant: Working as the mascot of a major fast food chain means silently tolerating a bunch of people at their worst. She's good at looking at a person and figuring out what they might or might not notice. Also helps her make distractions as well.

Blending-in: A tie-in with being observant, is putting on a quick disguise to blend in and escape notice. It also helps that she has a forgettable face.

Shapeshifting: Within the scope of the person being a human. That means she can't shape shift into any animal but she can assume the form of both male and female if she chooses, although she needs to find her own clothes. Oddly enough, she only enjoys this form for petty theft and prank calling.

A magical sling-shot that can change size to launch whatever it needs to launch. It can launch small rocks up to a medium sized sedan.

Personality: Rika is a slave to her own addictions, with the chief addiction being alcohol and coffee depending on the time of day. She's organized, but only in the ways that allow her to ensure a lazy lifestyle free of work. At times, she can be extremely forgetful and at other times insightful. It all depends on whether she's been drinking or she's on her third cup of coffee. At the end of the day, Rika can be dependable if she's given the credit and responsibility too but as far as leadership goes, she happily follows anyone whose got the money.

Civilian Appearance:

Magical Girl Appearance:

Other (optional): She will often have a cartoonish version of whatever face she's about to morph into and wear it just before she transforms. Some sort of ritual, whether or not it's important for her power is unsure.

Quotes (optional):

"I may be an idiot, but the only way to move is up."

"Technically we're all going to be reduced to shit one day, we come from shit and we return to shit."

"I'd kinda be into the vigilante crap if it wasn't illegal."

"You know technically I could make a business out of this."
Theme song (optional):

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back