• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Project: Sailor IC - West Branch [CLOSED]

P
Created at
Index progress
Complete

A Magical Girl RP about Living Weapons who fight monsters for the government.

BackSet

Ray of Sunshine
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
modern-architecture-modern-buildings-with-cool-architecture.jpg

Cynthia Falks
Codename: Valkyrie
Date: Wednesday September 1st, 2021
Time: 7:30 AM
Music Box: Welcome to Base ~ Project: Sailor West HQ

Cynthia was bored. There hadn't been a monster attack in days. Most people would consider that a good thing, but Cynthia was not most people. When she first joined Project: Sailor she had expected there to never be a dull moment. She was wrong, apparently, as this was definitely a dull moment.

Eventually, Cynthia got bored of being bored and decided that if nothing interesting was happening she'd make something interesting happen. And by make something interesting happen she meant track down and bother her roommate Holly until she was shooed away.

It took a bit of looking, but Cynthia eventually managed to track down her roommate.

"Hi Holly, what'cha doing!?"

Interacting with: Holly ( Shagranoz Shagranoz )
Other necessary mentions: Kana ( MagicalGirlToon MagicalGirlToon ), Eri ( kath1515 kath1515 ), Jane ( Orihara Orihara )

Last edited:
Name: Kana Manami
Code name: Crimson Ribbon
Date: Wednesday September 1st,2021
Time: 11:30 am

Kana barely wakes up after a long day of hacking some of her favorite computer games after a long day of paperwork that comes with being a magical girl. She yawns as she walks over to the counter and started to make coffee,

“Mornin Valkyrie “ Kana said as she starts placing some sugar in the coffee, “Sleep well..or were you restless like all the other magical cuties?” She smirked, Kana always enjoyed flirting with the other magical girls..no one knows why, since she never seemed to show any interest in dating.

Holly groaned when Cynthia came in. Sure, she had her uses, but why out of all the girls in the world did she have to be paired up with her?! The other blonde pulled herself up from a cup of tea and a bit of science homework when Valkyrie showed up to pester her.

"Listen, Val. I know you exist to be a pain in the ass, but could you find somebody else to annoy? Go down to the training room. Go out shopping. Go do something that isn't here." Livewire gave her most vicious glare, hoping against hope that she could intimidate the other girl into leaving her alone. Not that there seemed to be much chance of that particular event happening anytime soon.

Name: Jane Garcia
Code name: Reaper

"Jane Brelane sat and stared, and she smattered and glared, and she said, why Miss Cynthia, you haven't taken a single sip of your tea. Is there something a stir, is your brain in a whir?" The girl dangled a hand over a cup of hot tea on the table in front of her yellow stuffed rabbit, Miss Cynthia. Feeling the heat of the steam rising from the cup, she tilted her head. "My my, is it too hot? Are your lips too soft for tea from my pot? My sweet Cynthia, my tippity tot. Hippity hop, little Miss Cynthia, bippity bop."

Jane raised her hand up, balled in a fist and smashed the tea cup, cutting her hand. She screamed bloody murder, the porcelain shattering and hot tea burning her skin.

"FOR SHAME!!" She trembled, then froze, stared into space for a bit, and cracked her neck in the opposite direction. "Rude, rude Miss little Cynthia. To turn down such a feast, frump a rump! Tiddly too, how rude of you. I say to you, scooty doo, I'll make new tea out of you! Let's see how Miss Cynthia tastes instead!"

Jane squeezed her fingers around the neck of the stuffed bunny. "Do not look!" She said to her other stuffed animals. The shock of her fist caused everyone else's tea to spill. "Move not, swift will be this, and by Tom I'll fetch you more."

Jane brought Cynthia to her chest and ripped the bunny's head off with her free hand. Stuffing flew all over her as well as the table and floor. "Tee hee! Swift is the pale light of judgement!" She continued to rip up Miss Cynthia, laughing as she did. She then went gathered up the stuffing and used it to make more tea.

Name: Eri Monroe
Code name: Breeze

Eri gleefully walked into the room she shared with Jane, things were going good. There hadn't been a monster attack in a few days, so the city and its people had been safe. Now in the room, Eri was confronted with the sight of Jane holding a make-believe tea party next to the corpse of a ripped up stuffed animal. "Uh....", Eri said as Jane began to laugh. She decided to slowly back out of the room before she suffered the same fate as that stuffed animal.

Eri wandered down the hall of the HQ looking for someone else to talk to. She came upon Cynthia and an annoyed Holly. She knew Holly wasn't too happy about having to room with Cynthia, but at least Cynthia wasn't murdering stuffed animals. Deciding to interject into their conversation, Eri plopped down next to them and said, "Hey! Whatcha doing? Either of you want to do something?"

Cynthia Falks
Time: 7:32 AM
Cynthia stopped to internalize what Holly had said. For a moment it seemed like she actually understood. Only for a moment, however, as the next words out of her mouth were the exact opposite reaction Holly was likely hoping for.

"I don't know what that means but I'll take it as a compliment." She said.

Depending on your point of view, Holly was saved by Eri entering the room and immediately attempting to engage in conversation.

"Hi, Eri. I'm not doing much. Just trying to figure out what Holly's doing."

Or maybe not.

Interacting with: Holly ( Shagranoz Shagranoz ), Eri ( kath1515 kath1515 )

Last edited:
Great, now there's two of them. Holly put her homework down- it simply wasn't possible to focus like this. "Well, I was hoping to do some schoolwork, but it seems that plan has gone out the window." She looked out the window at the City of Angels- so many lives under their protection. "How about we go do a patrol? It will be nice for us to get out of here. Been cooped up too long." She shot a look towards Jane's room- if she stayed inside all the time, she might end up like that.

Kana looks over at Holly and smirked, “I’m in!” She said, “I’ve been wanting an excuse to leave the base anyway”

Truth is, Kana really was bored. When she’s not hacking or playing video games, she would often go with her team to fight monsters, today was no different. “So where are we going to patrol this time? “, Kana asked, “A neighborhood? Some school?”

Cynthia Falks
Time: 7:33 AM

At the words patrol, Cynthia's eyes lit up. "That sounds awesome! Maybe we'll find some bad guys or monsters to fight!"

Cynthia had been starved for action. It was part of why she was so bored. What was the point of being a magical girl if you didn't fight monsters. It was like being a fire fighter who doesn't fight fires or a police officer who doesn't arrest criminals. This was, of course, ignoring the fact that if there were no fires or criminals it meant that fire fighters and police officers were doing their job and the same was true of magical girls, but that's not how Cynthia saw it with her odd perception of reality.

Last edited:
"I was thinking we could go downtown. Don't just think monsters- the crooks need dealing with, too, and what's more embarrassing to a big old thug than a little girl putting him in his place?" Holly smiled as she snapped her fingers. A massive discharge of electricity ran through the room, but she had enough control over her transformation to avoid so much as scorching the carpet. "If anybody wants to join us, feel free. The more, the merrier."

"Tweedle Dee Dee, Tweedle Dee Dum, the mighty shorgushor would like to join the fun." A voice crept down the hallway and into the girls' room as light footsteps could be heard echoing through the space. Jane approached while walking upside down, her feet on the ceiling. It would seem like a dark aura surrounded her and engulfed the surrounding space as if she had released the binding on her bloodlust. Her aura seeped through the doorway like terrible tentacles making its way into the room, making the air almost feel heavy and suffocating.

"Fe Fi Fo Fum! Whose bones will I grind to make my bread this evening?" Jane asked as she poked her head through the door, still upside down. "Some nasty nasty street urchins?" The goofy mask did not fit her voice.

Cynthia Falks
Time: 7:39 AM

Cynthia grinned. She stepped back into the center of the room to avoid breaking anything (turns out people don't like it when you break things). She held up her hand and pieces of armor appeared in the air and attached themselves to her (think Jim's transformation in Trollhunters) until she was wearing a full set of armor. A massive hammer appeared in her hand and she swung it around a few times (managing to avoid breaking things) before resting it on her shoulder. Combining the hammer and armor with her glowing eyes and she made quite the imposing figure.

"Wooh! I will never get tired of this!"

Until she spoke.

Last edited:
Cynthia felt someone tackle her from behind and hug to her like a sticker.
"I never get tired of you looking so cute in your armor!"
Ren replied, having been stealthy the whole time beforehand.

Ren let go and walked to the enterance to the commons and thought about the idea of patroling the city.
"I don't think Alpha (Shanon) would be keen about the Idea. I could have sworn she said to wait until the alarms went off or something."

Ren's clothes vanished as a swimsuit appeared on her, along with fingerless gloves that went over the elbows and socks that went up to her thighs, as armor formed over her feet, shoulders, and chest, as well as a V fin appearing on her forehead.

She then turned around and smiled. "But maybe this is a good idea in case something does happen! Strike before anything bad occurs?"

Cynthia Falks

Cynthia giggled when Ren hugged her. A moment later, when Ren had transformed, she returned the favor, making sure to put down her hammer first.

"You look great too!" She said.

Last edited:
Jane stood in the doorway, feeling ignored as nobody had answered her question. But she assumed the answer was a unanimous yes, so she unceremoniously activated her magical girl uniform, which seemed to ignore gravity as it stayed perfectly still instead of hanging downward. Her hair mysteriously did the same. Her crow friend, Needles, followed her out of her room and flew into the other girls' room, resting on a desk. Jane didn't bother piping up about not being acknowledged, she simply lingered until the others decided it was time to go. She figured they either didn't like her or thought she was a nuisance or were just less intelligent so she closed her eyes and meditated upside down while she had the time.

"Then let's go!" Holly said with a wide-eyed grin. "I think I'm the fastest here, so I'll take point, if everybody else doesn't mind. Lightning Leap!" Another blast of electricity struck, and when it was over, Holly had teleported herself outside the front entrance of HQ, landing in a dainty three-point stance.

Cynthia Falks

"Yeah! Let's go!" Cynthia cheered.

She immediately tried to jump out the nearest window and only found herself colliding with the reinforced glass. Thankfully, she had increased durability in this form so it didn't hurt all that much. Once she recovered, she took off her glove, unlatched the window with her fingerprint, put her glove back on, and pushed the window open. Then she tried to jump out. This time it actually worked and she landed on the ground no problem. Except that she was on the opposite side of the building from Holly, forcing her to jog around the building to meet up with her roommate.

Last edited:
Ren blushed as Cynthia called her cute.
She felt so happy that she did not realize she left as soon as Ren looked back at the spot behind her in an attempt to ask her out.

After seeing Cynthia was not there, Ren slapped her own cheeks in embarasment.
I need to stop spacing out.

She flew over to Jane and picked her up by her ankles before flying out of the building with her to meet up with Holly and Cynthia. She just realized something then and there.
"Jane, Your skirt is flying upwards- er downwards! You may wanna fix it."

Jane showed no reaction to the girl who grabbed her and jumped out the window while carrying her. "What has a peacock to hide? My feathers are to boast, and it's you the boys will ghost." She laughed as Needles chased them both through the air cawing. When they landed with the other girls Jane fluffed her skirt and patted it down before summoning her ghastly scythe. Any plant life around her started to wilt and rot from the heavy aura surrounding the cursed weapon.

Last edited:
Holly felt a sense of unease as Jane called her scythe. Okay, that's just creepy. As the team gathered, the electricity wielder took the lead. "Keep your eyes sharp, girls, and let's stick together. We don't want to get ambushed." She slowly headed off, making her way towards downtown.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back